Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Brad Pitt: Workout & Body [Merged Threads]

nw1512

Don Juan
Reaction score
Note: All Brad Pitt threads will be merged into this collection.

Links:

http://www.bradpittworkout.com/brad-pitt-fight-club-workout.php

http://ca.askmen.com/sports/bodybuilding_150/167_fitness_tip.html

http://www.sixpacknow.com/brad_pitt_abs_workout.html

Does anyone does on the best way to cut a body like Brad Pitt's in Fight Club. I'm have a pretty fit body now but now but i want that cut look he has in the movie

Any ideas?

Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:

sonick182

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Are you pretty bulked up now? If so then start cutting (check out Diesel's cutting guide at the top of this forum)..

If not, start bulking, then cut away at the fat to show your muscle.

You can find workouts/plans for bulking and cuttnig from diesel at the top of this forum

Metaphor

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Probably no need to bulk if he wants to look like Pitt.

sonick182

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Iunno how skinny he is.. if he was as skinny as me when i first started workin out, he would need to bulk before cutting.

DIESEL

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Fight Club Workout

Originally posted by nw1512
Does anyone does on the best way to cut a body like Brad Pitt's in Fight Club. I'm have a pretty fit body now but now but i want that cut look he has in the movie

Any ideas?

Thanks
Take shots of injectable Winstrol (an illegal steroid) that's EXACTLY what Brad Pitt did.

But if you're going to go natural my GUIDE TO CUTTING is a pretty good place to start.

nw1512

Don Juan
Reaction score
Diesel

Do you have any more info on Winstrol (side effects etc)

i think it comes in tabs as well under the name cyclostanozol™
at www.legalsteroids.com

any more info would be very helpfull

Thanks

DIESEL

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Diesel

at www.legalsteroids.com

Thanks
I regret even mentioning it. You're on your own, kid.

Uh.. it's not legal. (at least not in the US)

digitalrat

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Winstrol works very well with little side effects. Just dont over do it.

KmZDon

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by digitalrat
Winstrol works very well with little side effects. Just dont over do it.
Bs, I'm not like DIESEL but I know one thing for sure, all steriod have the same side effect. Once you stop, you lose that look.

nw1512

Don Juan
Reaction score
yeah good point about the side effects

Thanks guys

Oxide

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
he was juicing there? no wonder he's got best body award. but still, thats pretty lame

Templeton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Diesel

at www.legalsteroids.com

Thanks
VERY VERY dubious. The products on this site are designed to look almost identical to real pharmaceuticals with not so subtle changes to the brand name. Avoid at all costs IMHO.

The look of Pitt's physique in Fight Club would indeed equate with the use of Winstrol although it wouldn't surprise me if he had combined it with something else. Nothing I would generally advise to guys on here - especially as laws pertaining to AAS in the USA seem to be Draconian - but side effects with Winstrol are considered relatively light.

Besides, the Fight Club look isn't too hard to achieve if you have the right metabolism, training and diet. Takes me a cpl of weeks at any given time to get into that kind of condition with just minor adjustments in diet and a little bit of tribulus.

DIESEL

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Templeton
VERY VERY dubious. The products on this site are designed to look almost identical to real pharmaceuticals with not so subtle changes to the brand name. Avoid at all costs IMHO.

The look of Pitt's physique in Fight Club would indeed equate with the use of Winstrol although it wouldn't surprise me if he had combined it with something else. Nothing I would generally advise to guys on here - especially as laws pertaining to AAS in the USA seem to be Draconian - but side effects with Winstrol are considered relatively light.

Besides, the Fight Club look isn't too hard to achieve if you have the right metabolism, training and diet. Takes me a cpl of weeks at any given time to get into that kind of condition with just minor adjustments in diet and a little bit of tribulus.
Which is true... but according to a friend of mine who lived out (and hung out amongst the "freaks" at Gold's/World Gym in LA) that many stars will opt for a bit of anabolic assistance because the thought of actually having to diet and exercise for months on end to achieve a look for a film would interfere too much with their nocturnal activities.

insane, huh?

D

Templeton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah I agree. Seems pointless to use AAS to reach a level that could have been attained with just a little effort and discipline.

Heard that Arnold trained 3 hours per day for 6 months for T3. Im intrigued by this - from the clips I have seen he looks in good shape and obviously he knows how to train but at 55 it's got to be harder than at 30 plus the guy has had major heart surgery. Wonder if he used a little HGH? Or perhaps muscle memory really is that good?

DIESEL

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Templeton
Yeah I agree. Seems pointless to use AAS to reach a level that could have been attained with just a little effort and discipline.

Heard that Arnold trained 3 hours per day for 6 months for T3. Im intrigued by this - from the clips I have seen he looks in good shape and obviously he knows how to train but at 55 it's got to be harder than at 30 plus the guy has had major heart surgery. Wonder if he used a little HGH? Or perhaps muscle memory really is that good?
nah......... rumor circulating on all the iron-head chat boards (supposedly gathered from on-set sources) was that Arnold jumped back on the juice to get back in shape for T3. That and of course some muscle memory.. and voila!

Templeton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by DIESEL
nah......... rumor circulating on all the iron-head chat boards (supposedly gathered from on-set sources) was that Arnold jumped back on the juice to get back in shape for T3. That and of course some muscle memory.. and voila!
LOL. Lil ole naive me!

mongoose

Don Juan
Reaction score
FOR TEMPLETON,

What type of workout would you do to get the "Pitt" look. I've been trying to get my arms bigger for months and nothing works. My chest is huge, but my arm size doesn't match.

Anybody got some suggestions.

Templeton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by mongoose
FOR TEMPLETON,

What type of workout would you do to get the "Pitt" look. I've been trying to get my arms bigger for months and nothing works. My chest is huge, but my arm size doesn't match.

Anybody got some suggestions.
I can't give you or anyone else specifics I'm afraid. I have been training for over a decade and I know my body and how it will respond. I'm never really more than 10% BF unless I take an extended lay off and even then I'm still in pretty good shape. Like I said, I merely adjust my diet a little - nothing major, just altering macronutrient ratio and the timing thereof. Others will require a longer term more measured approach to get into THEIR OWN UNIQUE best shape. I mentioned tribulus: The small increase in testosterone production this causes seems to give me that little extra hardness also. Sorry I can't be of more assistance.

Lt dan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
you should go for the edward nortan look in american history x