Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Brace yourselves (controversial)

Epic Days

Banned
Reaction score
Rollo Tom

Rollo Tomasi is married with children. If he's your role model, you're doing it wrong. And, if you think marriage is about "locking down the pu55y," you're missing the mark by a mile, my friend.

If your concern is about someone else fvcking your girl, then making married women your primary targets is.... misguided. Personally, I couldn't care less whether you marry or not, or reproduce. Live your life as you wish. However, if a disproportionate amount of your resources are devoted to procuring pu55y, and you don't know who's raising your children, how are YOU not a cuck?

I don't care whether the leader has a thousand concubines in his palace. He deserves them. He's doing it right. He's breeding an army in one generation. The guy tiptoeing around, hiding in closets, and hanging from window ledges is building nothing but an untrustworthy reputation.

The irony is that all the guys who say "a woman should never be your goal in life" are right, and then they and their disciples go around making WOMEN their goal in life.
He’s not my role model and I have disagreements with his version of hypergamy. Though his assessment is correct.
I used that statement to address those who are followers.

I have my own experiences as was already like this long before I came here. I already saw the world and how it worked.

Sometimes I didn’t like it because I was married at , years ago at the time of course. What I came here for WAS NOT to pick up women. I came here to find the right mentor. It took a man who was raised by other men in a more conducive culture to straighten out my crossed thoughts.

Those crossed thoughts were reality vs my social programming.

I have no hero’s and no person that I look up to. Never have. I have used mentors my whole life. From successful warriors to certain men that I can easily recognize and they also recognize me. Call it a vibe or a reality agreement that is unspoken but felt if you like. But I was always my own creator. I fuk whomever I want.

Last edited:

Epic Days

Banned
Reaction score
Here's your flaw. It is utterly impossible to build and maintain a successful human civilization, in which men have forfeited control of the raising of the next generation of men. That is the bare minimum standard for building a successful civilization.

Your stategy is only a strategy for personal amusement, not even personal development. The test of any life strategy is its duplacability. If everyone follows it, and it leads to the downfall of civilization it's a bad strategy.

You need only examine the American ghettos, where incest is not only a way of life, but a completely unavoidable one, because none of the kids know who their father is, and, consequently, none of the sexually active young men know who their sisters are. Add a reproductive cycle of a new generation every 14 years, and abortion is the only thing preventing that natural disaster from becoming a national tragedy, which is on the brink.

So....
1) Who gives a fvck if the mother of your children is bored? Does anyone give a sh1t if you're bored with YOUR job? You aren't the fvcking cruise director of your marriage, men.

2) Who ever said you were in a "relationship" with the mother/s of your sons(and daughters)? Are you "in a relationship" with your children, or are you their FATHER? What makes their mother any better than your children? Your wife is just an adopted child, men. If you have 10 natural children, and one became so self-obsessed and rebellious that he threatened the development and welfare of the other 9, despite everything you tried to save him, wouldn't you put him out of the house, to save the other children? What if the unsalvageable problem child were adopted? What if the problem child were female? What if the problem child were your wife? Or, would you let your problem child take over your house, and run YOU out of it? That's what most Western men have done; they've let their most problematic child lock them out of their own homes, and have doomed ALL of their children because of one.

3) Your wife should never feel that she's "in a relationship" with you, only that she needs to constantly earn her place in your home.
There is no flaw. Just desperate hope that I am wrong.

Civilization got built because culture restrained and shunned women who were caught. So they learned plausible deniability and mastered it. Even women from the depression era can and will straighten out any illusions you might have with this. If they are still alive of course. I was fortunate to hear the stories from one in a small Kansas farming community.

Fracturing and decoding the DNA string clears this up within the blood groups studied throughout the whole world. It is correct to trace genealogy through the women. Even dumb people know to do this.

Epic Days

Banned
Reaction score
I don't hope you're wrong. I just know a civilization can't be built and maintained on your strategy.
I completely agree pertaining to modern society. It can’t. Duh. Notice any decline going on around you? Open hypergamy is a b!tch huh?

Disclaimer...I hate using the word “hypergamy”. It’s not completely correct.

The relevance of the depression era is that the young girls would sleep with the migrant workers during harvest (more men available).

If they were married, they passed the kid off as their husbands. If they weren’t and ended up pregnant they would go sleep with one of the orbiter farm boys and then claim that he got her pregnant. Naturally he would marry her.

This is all academic. Men who are in the know, get straight answers from women and especially old women. There is a woman on here, more honest than most, that clearly stated that 99.99% have had affairs on husbands and long term boyfriends. Even her mother.

Men who are of a certain thought and thinking process are in the know. Our lovers are straight up with us. Laughing about how their boyfriends and husbands are so stupid and are easily turned into saps. To a woman it’s child's play.
Telling us about their affairs and threesomes and whatever. One guy on here calls it exclusivity in the “sex club”.

Women have admitted to me some of the most alarming things about average men. Including driving to the mall parking lot to suck off her secret lover while the hubby was home watching the kids. That’s a light one.

So what do you think about how to fix it?

Epic Days

Banned
Reaction score
I think you must believe I'm as fidelity obsessed as you are. I'm guessing your parting with your ex was due to her infidelity. Were there children? If not, what was the point of your marriage? If so, who's raising them? If you're 35, you don't have any grown kids....unless you grew up in the 'hood.

My point isn't about monogamy, but about who is raising the kids. If the women are raising the kids, civilization is doomed.

If you're a father, and your wife has gone toxic, beyond your control, plant drugs in her car, if you have to. Play completely innocent. Be unwaverly in your belief that you had no idea she was a drug dealer. Do whatever you need to do to get her out of your house and away from your children. Unfortunately, these days, unless she walks away voluntarily, no court will grant the father custody unless mother is in prison; so, do what you have to do, to make sure your sons don't grow up to be pvssies, and your daughters don't grow up to be wh0res.

Or, you can just puss-out, cop-out, and become an anonymous sex junky.
I agree again. Women should NOT be raising children.
Sex junky? Hardly. This is a thread to wake up silly boys thinking their troubles are over if they learn “game”. That somehow they will be armored and capable of holding their wives and girlfriends bound to them and still feel desire for them long term as men.
It’s a sick computation.
Those sex drugs are incredibly powerful for women. Ten times more than men as a conservative estimate. They won’t go forever without them. It’s not even in their nature to ignore them.

Epic Days

Banned
Reaction score
Again, it isn't fidelity, exactly, that needs fixing. Infidelity is just a symptom, not the disease itself. And, if 2 of your 10 kids aren't yours, raising them all as if they were isn't nearly as bad for civilization as letting women raise them.
True enough. I can’t argue against that reasoning. Doesn’t mean than men should go through and marry up all these women either. Or even suffer through a sexless or near sexless marriage either. Only to be the next cuck in line. He should have control over his life and created destiny.

Epic Days

Banned
Reaction score
This just frees up 80% of the men for more productive pursuits, those which actually advance civilization.
I not arguing against this. In fact, it’s true. I do both. I advance the civilization and breed as well. They go hand in hand for some.

I’m just pointing out what men should already know. I don’t really read all that garbage. It’s just guys parroting off some mantras in the hope that it will eventually stick so they can have their dream girl and pump out children and feel all cuddly and safe in a woman’s bosom.

Ricky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There is more truth to this than you know. In my first job out of school a married woman came on to me so hard. I turned her down several times before giving in to her eventually. It was great sex but it was wrong for me. Ive turned down many married women since.

Married women i work with often orbit around me. I became super close friends with one. While i consider it just friendship and think she may be the same way she has made some comments that make me think she may want more. Epic i may pm
You about this

Epic Days

Banned
Reaction score
There is more truth to this than you know. In my first job out of school a married woman came on to me so hard. I turned her down several times before giving in to her eventually. It was great sex but it was wrong for me. Ive turned down many married women since.

Married women i work with often orbit around me. I became super close friends with one. While i consider it just friendship and think she may be the same way she has made some comments that make me think she may want more. Epic i may pm
You about this
Feel free to do so.

Epic Days

Banned
Reaction score
Men who need to "feel cuddly and safe in a woman's bosom" must've been raised by single mommies.

The only point of marriage is to provide a platform for fathers to direct the raising of their children, and to provide them with a family name. Otherwise, It doesn't matter to me if a man has multiple wives in one home or multiple families in many homes. The only important thing is that men are molding the minds of the next generation of men. There has never been a successful matriarchal society, outside of fantasy.
I can agree with that. I think it’s better overall. Just as long as he knows the nature of his woman.
There’s a 99.99% chance she will have at least one sexual affair.

Epic Days

Banned
Reaction score
A man can't spend all his time guarding his women, nor should he care to.
Exactly. He will die young and wrecked. He just needs to know so he can adjust his mindset before a relationship.

I’m in favor of polygamy if one wants children or at least keep her in competition mode...but she will eventually grow immune to that as well once she figures it out. She was made to breed and bear children. Her activities keep the gene pool mixed and viable.

Epic Days

Banned
Reaction score
The natural order is for a successful man to have many wives, and for a woman to seek the protection and stability of the most successful man who'll have her. That's just the way we're wired. That men should tend toward monogamy, and women toward polygamy is just a foolish, modern notion, with no anthropological basis. Of course, unsuccessful men learn to settle for one woman, and have been programmed by Hollywood and their single mothers, but it isn't in their DNA. A woman is most prone to stray when her womb is kept empty. Men and women both tend to reward a full belly with loyalty.
Historically no so. There is no genetic or biological evidence by the tested blood groups.
Anthropologists are also guilty of facilitating their beliefs.

Women will always bounce to optimum survival potentialities. They are molders. Not single points of light.

So we disagree on this point.

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
TLDFR

You give women way too much credit. They are not that smart. They may act in these ways, but ultimately it's the beta chodes that facilitate the process.

They are beta enablers, aka 'white knights'.

Epic Days

Banned
Reaction score
You should re-read it, then, because you're response indicates agreement.
It is true and we agree on a specific point of it. This does not exclude her from reduced desire when living with the man. Or being under the man’s position and breeding with other men based on her chemistry.

If you say she has her own place and he rotates to her place from his other wives, we would be in agreement.

She is designed to procreate with different men as her biology instructs her to. That’s why there is a penalty of death to the man who sleeps with one of the wives or harem girls. Also deaths to the wife as well if the husband deemed it justified.

We’ve have agreed on most points so we can leave it at that.

No matter what the past was or is...it does nothing for the modern man if he obtains a girlfriend or wife.

A mentor of mine, and he is right per my personal observation, even agreeing to be a boyfriend or husband is a display of his low value and his relegation to provider while she hunts for men to fuk and sort through.

Last edited:

Epic Days

Banned
Reaction score
TLDFR

You give women way too much credit. They are not that smart. They may act in these ways, but ultimately it's the beta chodes that facilitate the process.

They are beta enablers, aka 'white knights'.
Then stay where you are. It doesn’t bother me in the least. I love it when men miss-assign causality. It make for more women for me to choose from for sex. Basically all of them.

Xenom0rph

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I’m finally getting around to this post. It is intended to crash and cave in a lot of paradigms here on SS. Perhaps it’s time to fully explain The Feminine Imperative and the goal.

The goal is to execute a survival strategy that enhances and promotes the survival of the human race with genetic variation. When it comes to breeding a woman is a birthing machine.

OVERVIEW: A woman secures a stable platform from which to operate and execute her breeding strategy. It is, for the most part, below her level of awareness. She just knows how she feels and is driven to action through her biological mechanisms.

Once she has secured a boyfriend/husband, she now has a platform of security. From this platform she can execute her breeding strategy. She will hunt and secure sex from optimized men. From the start, she is aware on some level that the man for a “relationship” is manipulated and secured for this platform. Your susceptibility to manipulation is what makes you her provider. If you actually want a full time girlfriend or wife, you are a platform. Her cuck. Her stooge. You have actually altered your DNA outcomes to be this man via the way you think and the environment where you came from. This is called epi-genetics. You have it in you to be an optimized man but you have been engineered socially.

This is where I come in and fuk her. The best women are in “relationships” for the very purpose to fuk me and men like me. Yes, if I offer more protection and better survival opportunity she will monkey branch to me, providing I can be manipulated into it.
The best women are the monkey branchers. They are way more intimate and give the best part of themselves to me and men like me. I get to see her best side and her most intimate side. She does way more sexual things with me than you. You will never see that side of her.

You are the one setting it up. She is more secure, more purposeful by being with you. More mentally stable. It allows her to fuk the men she is driven to. These women are the highest quality in many cases. The connections I get with her are far more deeper than with you. They are fantastic. In all my memories of the women I’ve been with, the ones with boyfriends and husbands have been the best memories with the best connections. When she has her emotional puppy/provider she will express her best self with me. The very second, in a tenth of a second, that I want to secure her for a mate? I am no longer an optimized male in her biological eyes. If I do this, I better be offering her more resources than the platform she is presently with or in the trash can I go.

Those single mothers and single women out there you are trying to get? They are the low hanging fruit. Piss on single women.

The feminine imperative is:
1) secure a provider. Either emotionally or in resources.
2) to manipulate and hold him in place while she executes her sexual imperative. Fuk all the men who make her biology fire on all circuits. Genetically encoded.
3) if I offer better survival and I can be manipulated, branch to me. Then start the process all over again until she is used up and is no longer an optimum child bearer.

This is why 2 out of every ten people you see in the world, their father is not who they think it is.

How you think and how you have been programmed makes you the stooge. It also gives me a lot of opportunities to fuk high quality women.

So when the sex drops out or decreases, and it will, bank on it, just know that it will cause you to invest even more. This in itself will hold you in place for security while I fuk her blind.

What do you think about that? It’s a nice set up for me. Thank you for wanting to be a boyfriend or husband.
Bruh, you need to start a youtube channel and spread this holy gospel to the masses of SIMPs and cvcks out there.... Your words may save another man's life...

......and blessed is he who saves his brother's life....

ubercat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah but the stats don't support this. It's been studied and 10% of kids are not who hubby thinks they r ie not theirs. So 90% are. That's not to say the woman isn't cheating but she's not trying to get knocked up.

As far as I can tell and I'm pretty good at sizing people up in a glance none of my LTRs have ever cheated even when I was doing a piss poor job in the relationship. In fact the opposite most of them have tried to come back. And at the risk of triggering Spaz and all the Uber mensch I'm just an average Joe.

Honestly in a relationship as long as you work hard try and shake things up once in a while, stay fit and give that good deep d1cking and aren't a complete ***** you will be fine.

only thing I would say is you have to keep the polarity make sure you do the man chores not the lady chores no matter how much she whinges. Science definitely supports that too. Doing more dishes does not lead to more sex it leads to her treating you like her gay best friend

Last edited:

Epic Days

Banned
Reaction score
While I believe we would likely agree on many circumstantial points, overall I don't see it as a diabolical imperative by women at all,
Who the hell sees it like that? Have IQs suddenly fallen off the edge of the world?
Holy crap. Why do I see you suddenly at the lower end of the spectrum?

Opinions vary. I’m pleased you have one. I’ve paid a lot of attention to many things you talk about. But your actions? Yeah that’s the tell tale. You already know this. LMAO
You already operate on this premise. Despite your words.
You can paint it any way you want but your actions are self evident.

There is not one diabolical intent in the women in any way. Women have no control over what they feel. A lot of really compelling experiments by accomplished people have soundly verified this. Yet you suddenly think it’s about a demonizing women. Please submit your evidence that support that my assertions are wholly or in part, biologically incorrect.

Last edited:

Epic Days

Banned
Reaction score
There is a very good reason that there is no pill or method to increase a woman’s desire for a man once she has run her course with him.

If you want to be a billionaire just create one. The female biology doesn’t work that way and never will.

The ones that were marginally successful made women feel compelled to fuk anyone and be followed up with severe side effects. Those women wanted to feel desire for their husbands again. Not fuk anyone then suffer severe vomiting and central nervous system issues afterwards.

Those poor women wanted to feel desire for their husbands again.

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Then stay where you are. It doesn’t bother me in the least. I love it when men miss-assign causality. It make for more women for me to choose from for sex. Basically all of them.
100% of the problem is 100% at the top. Men let this sh!t happen, full fukking stop!!!

Go home!!!

thinker

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
@Epic Days I tend to agree with a lot of what you say and this post for the most parts has some very strong points. I also know that women are driven by their sexual brain chemicals and their vaginal tingles. What I am about to express comes from a man that has had 2 marriages and is soon to have 2 divorces as well as multiple experiences with married women and women with boyfriends. I also want to say that I am not the greatest supporter of marriage in the current system where men get divorce raped by their cheating wives. I work and have worked in environments that get me around very wealthy people, as such I have had the girlfriends and wives of some of these very wealthy and sometimes dangerous men ( Russian mobsters, drug traffickers and other high level criminals) try to get me to give them personal sperm in injections, so I have seen what you are talking about. Having said that from my own personal experience that is not the whole story. My marriage to my first wife was successful as far as I am concerned. When we met and through most of our marriage I was broke but she was still in love with me. The sex was nonstop and it was passionate dirty sex the kind men always look for. Towards the end of that marriage we still had sex all the time and the sex kept getting better throughout our marriage. What prompted me to ask her for a divorce and ultimately divorce her was that she started to accuse me of cheating and I basically got frustrated and decided that we would be better off as friends and she has been a true friend every since. She didn't divorce rape me or even try to be mean or abusive to me. A couple of years after the divorce I had a surgery to fuse 2 vertebrae in my neck, when I got home from the hospital guess who showed up without me ever asking for help with meals prepared for the next three days and this included a desert for the lunch and dinner portions? that's right my ex wife and then 3 days later she showed up at my place again with 3 more days of meals and picked up the used tupper ware containers so she could take them home and clean them. This is by no means the only thing she has done for me since our divorce. Why does she do these things for me even when she has a knew boyfriend? Why did she not divorce rape me? Why was she always sexually available to me and ready to try new things? Simple even as her husband she was madly in love with me. I gave her those tingles and the high from those sexual brain chemicals. My soon to be ex wife still has been behaving better the last 8 months or so and never denied me sex. The sex we have is damn good, so why am I getting ready to blow this up? Simple she does things that I simply will not tolerate. Has she cheated on me probably but my early warning system hasn't gone off and even if it did I do not care enough to try and find out, in my mind I am already gone. Rollo himself says that hypergamy is not a straight jacket that their are multiple forces at work. these forces are from my experience mostly within our control therefor we should focus on that which we can control. This is part of what the MGTOWs don't get, again I am not a great supporter of relationships and marriage under the current conditions and once I am divorced I highly doubt that I will ever re marry , but I think where as I tend to agree with most of what you have posted on this forum I think you are not seeing all of the mechanics of this.