Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Brace yourselves (controversial)

Epic Days

Banned
Reaction score
I’m finally getting around to this post. It is intended to crash and cave in a lot of paradigms here on SS. Perhaps it’s time to fully explain The Feminine Imperative and the goal.

The goal is to execute a survival strategy that enhances and promotes the survival of the human race with genetic variation. When it comes to breeding a woman is a birthing machine.

OVERVIEW: A woman secures a stable platform from which to operate and execute her breeding strategy. It is, for the most part, below her level of awareness. She just knows how she feels and is driven to action through her biological mechanisms.

Once she has secured a boyfriend/husband, she now has a platform of security. From this platform she can execute her breeding strategy. She will hunt and secure sex from optimized men. From the start, she is aware on some level that the man for a “relationship” is manipulated and secured for this platform. Your susceptibility to manipulation is what makes you her provider. If you actually want a full time girlfriend or wife, you are a platform. Her cuck. Her stooge. You have actually altered your DNA outcomes to be this man via the way you think and the environment where you came from. This is called epi-genetics. You have it in you to be an optimized man but you have been engineered socially.

This is where I come in and fuk her. The best women are in “relationships” for the very purpose to fuk me and men like me. Yes, if I offer more protection and better survival opportunity she will monkey branch to me, providing I can be manipulated into it.
The best women are the monkey branchers. They are way more intimate and give the best part of themselves to me and men like me. I get to see her best side and her most intimate side. She does way more sexual things with me than you. You will never see that side of her.

You are the one setting it up. She is more secure, more purposeful by being with you. More mentally stable. It allows her to fuk the men she is driven to. These women are the highest quality in many cases. The connections I get with her are far more deeper than with you. They are fantastic. In all my memories of the women I’ve been with, the ones with boyfriends and husbands have been the best memories with the best connections. When she has her emotional puppy/provider she will express her best self with me. The very second, in a tenth of a second, that I want to secure her for a mate? I am no longer an optimized male in her biological eyes. If I do this, I better be offering her more resources than the platform she is presently with or in the trash can I go.

Those single mothers and single women out there you are trying to get? They are the low hanging fruit. Piss on single women.

The feminine imperative is:
1) secure a provider. Either emotionally or in resources.
2) to manipulate and hold him in place while she executes her sexual imperative. Fuk all the men who make her biology fire on all circuits. Genetically encoded.
3) if I offer better survival and I can be manipulated, branch to me. Then start the process all over again until she is used up and is no longer an optimum child bearer.

This is why 2 out of every ten people you see in the world, their father is not who they think it is.

How you think and how you have been programmed makes you the stooge. It also gives me a lot of opportunities to fuk high quality women.

So when the sex drops out or decreases, and it will, bank on it, just know that it will cause you to invest even more. This in itself will hold you in place for security while I fuk her blind.

What do you think about that? It’s a nice set up for me. Thank you for wanting to be a boyfriend or husband.

Snake-eyes

Don Juan
Reaction score
I’m finally getting around to this post. It is intended to crash and cave in a lot of paradigms here on SS. Perhaps it’s time to fully explain The Feminine Imperative and the goal.

The goal is to execute a survival strategy that enhances and promotes the survival of the human race with genetic variation. When it comes to breeding a woman is a birthing machine.

OVERVIEW: A woman secures a stable platform from which to operate and execute her breeding strategy. It is, for the most part, below her level of awareness. She just knows how she feels and is driven to action through her biological mechanisms.

Once she has secured a boyfriend/husband, she now has a platform of security. From this platform she can execute her breeding strategy. She will hunt and secure sex from optimized men. From the start, she is aware on some level that the man for a “relationship” is manipulated and secured for this platform. Your susceptibility to manipulation is what makes you her provider. If you actually want a full time girlfriend or wife, you are a platform. Her cuck. Her stooge. You have actually altered your DNA outcomes to be this man via the way you think and the environment where you came from. This is called epi-genetics. You have it in you to be an optimized man but you have been engineered socially.

This is where I come in and fuk her. The best women are in “relationships” for the very purpose to fuk me and men like me. Yes, if I offer more protection and better survival opportunity she will monkey branch to me, providing I can be manipulated into it.
The best women are the monkey branchers. They are way more intimate and give the best part of themselves to me and men like me. I get to see her best side and her most intimate side. She does way more sexual things with me than you. You will never see that side of her.

You are the one setting it up. She is more secure, more purposeful by being with you. More mentally stable. It allows her to fuk the men she is driven to. These women are the highest quality in many cases. The connections I get with her are far more deeper than with you. They are fantastic. In all my memories of the women I’ve been with, the ones with boyfriends and husbands have been the best memories with the best connections. When she has her emotional puppy/provider she will express her best self with me. The very second, in a tenth of a second, that I want to secure her for a mate? I am no longer an optimized male in her biological eyes. If I do this, I better be offering her more resources than the platform she is presently with or in the trash can I go.

Those single mothers and single women out there you are trying to get? They are the low hanging fruit. Piss on single women.

The feminine imperative is:
1) secure a provider. Either emotionally or in resources.
2) to manipulate and hold him in place while she executes her sexual imperative. Fuk all the men who make her biology fire on all circuits. Genetically encoded.
3) if I offer better survival and I can be manipulated, branch to me. Then start the process all over again until she is used up and is no longer an optimum child bearer.

This is why 2 out of every ten people you see in the world, their father is not who they think it is.

How you think and how you have been programmed makes you the stooge. It also gives me a lot of opportunities to fuk high quality women.

So when the sex drops out or decreases, and it will, bank on it, just know that it will cause you to invest even more. This in itself will hold you in place for security while I fuk her blind.

What do you think about that? It’s a nice set up for me. Thank you for wanting to be a boyfriend or husband.
I agree with you about the whole thing. Ever since I got red pilled, I no longer view relationships and marriages the same. I’m not mad at it or in denial because it’s nature....women’s nature. These are the hard cold facts being stated by OP

Medina

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What you are describing is largely a bored housewives thing

Everyone gets bored fvcking the same person after years

In a funny kind of way - you are the stooge, you are the toy

Make no mistake, hubby is the alpha, that's why he was chosen

But men get lazy, they gain weight, they stop caring

They don't make her feel special anymore

And that's where you come in

Epic Days

Banned
Reaction score
What you are describing is largely a bored housewives thing
Actually I am not. Thank you for possibly contributing ready a$$ for us.

Epic Days

Banned
Reaction score
That isn't how civilizations are built, though.
We agree. You’re right. The constraints on women have been lifted and their true biological nature is presented.

We don’t cut their cl!ts off to prevent them from seeking other men like they do in some places in Africa. We don’t stone them to death here.

Polygamy has been outlawed. The true workable marriage concept.

Welcome to the true nature of the Feminine Imperative.

Machine10033

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What I found with these housewives is in the end your ultimately the one being used. They are missing something in their relationship and will extract it from you.... every girl in a relationship fished for compliments and needed way too much of my attention. Almost everyone of them started the process of branch swinging and usually I broke the tree and that point and bolted. For me there wasn’t any appeal being with girls in relationships. I didn’t view myself as more alpha because they were fcking me. It made me feel less alpha because i ultimately violated my moral code and allowed myself to be drained of time and energy so some housewife could feel appreciated. It’s norhing special and you risk getting snipered one day by an angry husband.

Epic Days

Banned
Reaction score
It isn't just the primal nature of women, that must be disciplined and channelled, for a highly developed civilization to be achieved, but the primal nature of men, too. Continually submitting to our whims, fears, and lusts, without channeling them through discipline, is a blueprint for a primative society, easily dominated by more disciplined civilizations.
Never in the history of man has this been successful. Never. Even in countries where the woman can be executed 1.5 out of every ten people you see walking around? Their father is not who they think it is.

What do women want?
Optimized “hypergamy” with men remaining clueless of its existence.

Rollo Tomassi

True “hypergamy” or Rollo’s definition, is a little off, but it’s quite obvious based on very sound and resounding science.

You are going to end up a cuck. And I’m going to fuk her, or someone else like me will.

It is utterly and biologically impossible for a woman to remain desirous of a man she is in a relationship with. The science is conclusive.

U

user43770

It isn't just the primal nature of women, that must be disciplined and channelled, for a highly developed civilization to be achieved, but the primal nature of men, too. Continually submitting to our whims, fears, and lusts, without channeling them through discipline, is a blueprint for a primative society, easily dominated by more disciplined civilizations.

I'll drink to our agreeing.
@Ranger, responding to his own posts now as @Epic Days and @ShePays

U

user43770

true nature of the Feminine Imperative.
How do you manage to squeeze that bullsh1t into every post?

Must take some mental gymnastics. Seems like you're good at those @Ranger.

You quote the manosphere like it's your own. Nobody likes a content biter, bro. That's all you do

Epic Days

Banned
Reaction score
What I found with these housewives is in the end your ultimately the one being used. They are missing something in their relationship and will extract it from you.... every girl in a relationship fished for compliments and needed way too much of my attention. Almost everyone of them started the process of branch swinging and usually I broke the tree and that point and bolted. For me there wasn’t any appeal being with girls in relationships. I didn’t view myself as more alpha because they were fcking me. It made me feel less alpha because i ultimately violated my moral code and allowed myself to be drained of time and energy so some housewife could feel appreciated. It’s norhing special and you risk getting snipered one day by an angry husband.
Of course they are missing something in their relationship. It’s biologically impossible for a woman, who thrives on biological highs, sexual chemicals, to maintain her desire for her mate if she lives with him or he is supporting her emotionally or with resources.

The science is conclusive.

Epic Days

Banned
Reaction score
How do you manage to squeeze that bullsh1t into every post?

Must take some mental gymnastics. Seems like you're good at those @Ranger.

You quote the manosphere like it's your own. Nobody likes a content biter, bro. That's all you do
Bitter? Lol
You are in lala land Ty. The best women are monkey branchers. Women who are operating optimally in their natural state.

I love fukking them. Sexually and compassionately superior. They can obtain security with their cuck and then express their feminine freely.

U

user43770

Of course they are missing something in their relationship. It’s biologically impossible for a woman, who thrives on biological highs, sexual chemicals, to maintain her desire for her mate if she lives with him or he is supporting her emotionally or with resources.

The science is conclusive.
You try to make pvssy scientific lol

You always reference that one female poster on here that said that all women cheat....

good source, bro

Before that, you always referenced a book written by a woman....

good source, bro

Epic Days

Banned
Reaction score
You try to make pvssy scientific lol

You always reference that one female poster on here that said that all women cheat....

good source, bro

Before that, you always referenced a book written by a woman....

good source, bro
If you are in disagreement then be a man and say what it is exactly. Instead of expressing your girl traits of passive aggression and utter dishonesty towards me like a noodle.
That science has reinforced what I’ve already known for years.

Epic Days

Banned
Reaction score
I use science to address the passive science geeks. The computer nerds.

U

user43770

If you are in disagreement then be a man and say what it is exactly. Instead of expressing your girl traits of passive aggression and utter dishonesty towards me like a noodle.
Clam up, epic. Clam up.

You've been spouting that 90% of women cheat sh1t for a while. I never said anything, because I was busy and figured you were harmless. Turns out this puff posts all the time...

You heard that from some random "woman" on sosuave, and you ran with it.

U

user43770

Clam up, epic. Clam up.

You've been spouting that 90% of women cheat sh1t for a while. I never said anything, because I was busy and figured you were harmless. Turns out this puff posts all the time...

You heard that from some random "woman" on sosuave, and you ran with it.
@Epic Days you're just looking for a reason to hate women, even if it's a falsified one. Nobody wants to be around that

Epic Days

Banned
Reaction score
@Epic Days you're just looking for a reason to hate women, even if it's a falsified one. Nobody wants to be around that
I will never hate women. You are derailing because you are afraid of the truth or are a woman under cover. Time to grow up. You’ve been here too long.

Truly valuable threads here get derailed because some cannot handle it. Instead of addressing the topic you attack the communicator.

Mods? Can you do something about this?
@logicallefty , @Atom Smasher