Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

BRACE YOURSELF - invasion on November, 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I hear what you’re saying but if you could listen to other people who were honest and right 99% of the time, wouldn’t you listen to them instead?
Doesn't matter who I listen to, nobody knows the future. Even if they're right 99% of the time, they're still wrong 1% of the time. What will be will be, as Doris Day said. This thread is interesting, but I'm not playing the stock market by it.

stovepipe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hr by hr this month gets more interesting
s.JPG

oldmanofthesea

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Doesn't matter who I listen to, nobody knows the future. Even if they're right 99% of the time, they're still wrong 1% of the time. What will be will be, as Doris Day said. This thread is interesting, but I'm not playing the stock market by it.
I wasn’t so much talking about people who predict the future as I was people who make claims about things that are supposedly going on right now.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There is no fire zekko. Just passing info. No one is in bunkers yet.
I don't think it's possible to know what's going on in this day and age. The mainstream media no longer deals with journalism, it's all just propaganda now. Who knows what to believe?

DelayedGratification

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
The mainstream media no longer deals with journalism, it's all just propaganda now. Who knows what to believe?
If you truly believe that as a 100% black-and-white basis (i.e., even long-established journalistic organizations traffic solely in propaganda without any accountability whatsoever to report facts), then the disinformationists have won.

oldmanofthesea

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The mainstream media no longer deals with journalism, it's all just propaganda now. Who knows what to believe?
Let’s hypothetically compare two sides:
1. President Trump
2. The so-called “mainstream media”, his sworn enemy.

Which one has made more wild claims without any evidence, or made more wild claims that have been proven as false with facts, and how big is the margin between the two?

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you truly believe that as a 100% black-and-white basis (i.e., even long-established journalistic organizations traffic solely in propaganda without any accountability whatsoever to report facts), then the disinformationists have won.
Let's just say I don't trust them.

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think there’s a grain of truth to many modern conspiracy theories, but their time frame of implementation or maybe fruition is greatly compressed by the theorists. Things are developing rapidly, but not nearly as rapidly as these people say. They seem to get caught up in the excitement of it all and that over-eagerness tends to erode their credibility.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
China is up to something underhand. The month may be wrong but that does not mean you can relax with China (or Russia for that matter). My mom just told me this, I will check her youtube browsing history to make sure she got this herself.

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eastern Time Zone where it's always really late
I think there’s a grain of truth to many modern conspiracy theories, but their time frame of implementation or maybe fruition is greatly compressed by the theorists. Things are developing rapidly, but not nearly as rapidly as these people say. They seem to get caught up in the excitement of it all and that over-eagerness tends to erode their credibility.
Agreed. The other problem with conspiracy theories (even if they have some truth to them) is that the conspiracy theorist will never have access to all the information needed to know for sure.

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That's a good point, I agree.

I've also noticed that most conspiracy theories have an underlying desire for control. I.e., great forces need to be at work. To me it seems like an unwillingness to accept a harsh world where so many things are out of our control. E.g., the government must have orchestrated 9/11 because I don't want to believe that some dirtbags from the middle east could waltz into the US, hijack a plane and crash it. They also rely on an amazing level of competence by governments which I just don't believe in, lol.

Again, like you said, there are some truths to many theories, but proponents usually connect dots to quickly with not enough evidence and too much credulity.

stovepipe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
US Embassy attacked in Baghdad. 1hr before the Great Conjunction on the 21st

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Rv car bomb today in downtown nashville. They picked a holiday when the streets would be mostly empty, and the rv played a warning message before it blew up. The objective seems to be the at&t network hub that handles cel phone traffic.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Keep going fellas nothing to see, brace yourself for january!
People keep talking about how happy they are to see 2020 go. It was definitely a bad year, but my philosophy is that things can always be worse. What if 2020 was just the warmup, and 2021 is 1000 times worse?

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
People keep talking about how happy they are to see 2020 go. It was definitely a bad year, but my philosophy is that things can always be worse. What if 2020 was just the warmup, and 2021 is 1000 times worse?
For some reason people think that bad things see the date and realize that its a different year and they have to leave...kinda a client hitting a hooker and being shown the clock.

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's never healthy to run out the clock...all we have is now, after all.

It's kind of like when people bytch about Mondays or say TGIF. You spend 1/7 of your life on a Monday. Make it count.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, this video shows the right attitude to have in such an event;

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Detailed article about the nashville bomber and his technique. It was apparently a thermobaric device.

Status
Not open for further replies.