Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

BRACE YOURSELF - invasion on November, 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think the people got the month wrong, and it was actually supposed to be October. After all The Great Pumpkin did in fact invade the pumpkin patch. oh, wait...

Well, no worries, next Halloween he's bound to show up. After all, the prophecy has been in place since 1959, so there must be something underneath it all...
Good grief.

Xenom0rph

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Looks like I wasn't part of the chosen few to get Raptured up to heaven....

Buddy boyos, sound off to let us know you're part of the Leftovers crew....

DelayedGratification

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Ayup, looking out the front window, and the only sign of invasion are all the chipmunks in the yard. But they've been an infestation since July, so that doesn't count.

"okay boss, got 'dem goal posts all dug up... where to now?"

AureliusMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
that's going on that points to something happening in the world before the end of this year which is worst than covid19, and the protests which have just happened.
If anything there is the danger of civil war in the USA the leftist vs the conservatives no matter who really wins the US election.
On top of that you have the sh i tty world economy which could crash and corrupt politicians in the western world taken advantage of covid-19 crisis to gain more power and limiting our freedom of speech and our right to privacy etc.

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
For the record, I'd prefer nothing happen on anything like the scale of "Brace Yourself! Invasion!" to happen this calendar month. Nor do I expect anything to.

What I do expect, is that the contingency of people for whom apocalyptic forecasts are a visceral need, will just shrug off the "oh, nuttin' happen'd" for November and move on to find a pattern in the chaos that suggests another apocalypse in December. Rinse, repeat, learn nothing from the process.
so pretty much the covid model used

DelayedGratification

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
so pretty much the covid model used
If by that you imply that there were dire forecasts made for the impact of Covid and nothing came of them, then I'm not sure how you are making that false equivalency.

As for November, politics aside, literally nothing happened that is out of the ordinary. Certainly no "invasion" or "end-of-the-world" scenarios that a bunch of random YouTubers had stress-dreams about.

As for Covid, besides the soon-to-be 274K dead and the 14M sickened (USA stats from Worldometer), the forecasts about hospital capacity are playing as we were warned. At the current rates, CA is on track to hit capacity in a few weeks. RI is at capacity right now:

But yeah, you're right, they're exactly the same.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok nothing happened last month except me looking at a number of WW2 period piece movies. I've just unignored everyone placed on my ignore list for a hopefully fresh start. Notice a few people on that list were banned, wow.

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What are you naysayers talking about? We are in a Shipocalypse right now with 9billion sales on Black Friday and 12billion in sales in Cyber Monday. :rofl:

stovepipe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just read SCOTUS denied the hearing. Then moments later this. Dates of tomorrow the 12th and we're getting closer to the Great Jupiter Saturn Conjunction on the 21st.
thumbnail.jpg

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just read SCOTUS denied the hearing. Then moments later this. Dates of tomorrow the 12th and we're getting closer to the Great Jupiter Saturn Conjunction on the 21st.
I don't see China attacking the US. They can likely own us without firing a shot. And with Trump gone, there won't be any obstacles in their way.

stovepipe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't see China attacking the US. They can likely own us without firing a shot. And with Trump gone, there won't be any obstacles in their way.
At this point nothing surprises anymore and I mean nothing. Trumpers not gone just yet. He still has a couple options left. There's been numerous prophecies Trumper will be a 2 term Prez. The evil must rise to the surface for all to see in order for people to wake up.

Gematria coding still showing CA being hit with earthquakes, foreign attacks and the Golden Gate bridge coming down. Some are wondering if the fall of Babylon is CA or America. As CA is the main hub of evil in the US. Texas just reported a tidal wave of companies just fled CA to TX as they know something big is going to happen.

Massive riots broke out last night in DC between Patriots & Antifa. I watched the videos of the chaos and it's only going to get worse. Antifa got their a$$ handed to them from the videos I watched. There is a huge rally in DC today so who's knows what's going to happen. The war has already started. Some Military guys I know have told me the intel they received is terrifying. There is a lot of chit happening behind the scenes we don't know about. Canada invited China to train their troops there. The amount of corruption that has been exposed the past few weeks is mind boggling.

I have so much info I don't even know where to begin. A family member who's in his teens said he had the most terrifying experience of his soul leaving his body against his will. He woke up at 4am sweating, scared, not sure what happened. I read some people across the world are having the same experience. Swarm of locus hit Saudi Arabia the other day. We're being tested both spiritually and emotionally. People are on the verge of snapping.

Suicides have increased 200%. One story a girl shared the other day broke my heart. Her best friends 13 year old daughter found their gun, walked to the park, started watching Tik Tok videos then shot herself in the head. Most are left in the dark to what's really going on in the world as they don't want you to know. Lil Wayne just sold his Masters for $100 mill. The timing of it makes you wonder. So many little hidden clues everywhere.

The bogus monoliths found, then disappeared. Now Israel saying Aliens exist and Trump knows. Preprogramming as it's finest. Who knows what's going to happen. I just pray for everyone's safety.

Last edited:

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
At this point nothing surprises anymore and I mean nothing. Trumpers not gone just yet. He still has a couple options left. There's been numerous prophecies Trumper will be a 2 term Prez.
I've seen some of those prophecies. According to the Bible, a prophecy that does not come true is a false prophecy (obviously). It's true Trump has a few options left, but the key word there is "few", and time is running out. I've been curious to see what the response will be from these people pushing these prophecies if they don't come to pass.

I suppose they might try to push a few ready made excuses. Like if they say Trump will be a two termer, maybe they say that means he will win a second term in 2024 - that would buy them four years. Or maybe they will say the prophecy was that Biden will not be president, and maybe something will happen between now and January 20th. There's a video of Kenneth Copeland laughing at the idea of Biden becoming president. But if he actually does get sworn in, what will he say then?

I agree there are some weird things going on, and nothing is really surprising anymore. I guess that's part of the point of this thread. Things seem to have taken some sort of turn for the worst, you wonder how far it will go.

stovepipe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've seen some of those prophecies. According to the Bible, a prophecy that does not come true is a false prophecy (obviously). It's true Trump has a few options left, but the key word there is "few", and time is running out. I've been curious to see what the response will be from these people pushing these prophecies if they don't come to pass.

I suppose they might try to push a few ready made excuses. Like if they say Trump will be a two termer, maybe they say that means he will win a second term in 2024 - that would buy them four years. Or maybe they will say the prophecy was that Biden will not be president, and maybe something will happen between now and January 20th. There's a video of Kenneth Copeland laughing at the idea of Biden becoming president. But if he actually does get sworn in, what will he say then?

I agree there are some weird things going on, and nothing is really surprising anymore. I guess that's part of the point of this thread. Things seem to have taken some sort of turn for the worst, you wonder how far it will go.
Kim called 9/11, Trumper winning, the impeachment, China events, Iran and NK. Kims been spot on with his prophecies so in my gut (not my head) I feel the 2nd term will happen only due to me seeing the pieces of the puzzle come together. That doesn't mean I expect it happen, more like I wouldn't be the least bit surprised as my spiritual intuition has showed me through a series of events in which it must happen in a certain way. Trumpers dads middle name is Christ and his mothers name Mary. All I am doing is pointing to things that caught my attention.

Mark Taylors prophecy came true which I'm sure most have heard by now. They made a movie about it called "The Trump Prophecy". Kenneth Copeland is one creepy mofo. If there was ever a person that omits a demonic presence it's him.

I've always been one to look at the small details most overlook. It truly is sad how hard the media manipulates the world. All the things I see that is never televised has showed me more than ever just how dangerous the main stream media is. I knew it was bad, really bad, but never imagined just how evil they are. 2020 has been the year of 20/20 vision.

Watched some videos of a few proud boys getting stabbed last night in DC. A bunch of Antifa getting jumped, just all out chaos. The other day I kept seeing reports of a missing fighter pilot who they ended up finding deceased around the same time this story came out. I don't believe it as I don't have solid Intel on the story.

I do have info that does indeed show Canada has a bunch of Chinese troops who are/were planning on attacking us via crossing their boarder. Training videos of Chinese soldiers in Canada have surfaced over the past couple months. The amount of intel thats been released in the first 2 weeks of Dec is ridiculous.

5.JPG

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It truly is sad how hard the media manipulates the world. All the things I see that is never televised has showed me more than ever just how dangerous the main stream media is. I knew it was bad, really bad, but never imagined just how evil they are. 2020 has been the year of 20/20 vision.
I've never been one to get into conspiracy theories, although I do think there is more going on behind the scenes than we know. A lot of people have talked about how we. and various events, are being manipulated by an elite underground group of extremely wealthy people and corporations. And I'm sure there's some truth to that.

Here lately though I'm thinking a lot of what is going on has more to do with China manipulating and interfering in our country. Lockdowns destroying our economy and supply lines, the media controlling what we see, I'm wondering to what extent Chinese influence is involved in this. They've admitted they have people in high places of our government, and we know they have their hands in our large businesses.

stovepipe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've never been one to get into conspiracy theories, although I do think there is more going on behind the scenes than we know. A lot of people have talked about how we. and various events, are being manipulated by an elite underground group of extremely wealthy people and corporations. And I'm sure there's some truth to that.

Here lately though I'm thinking a lot of what is going on has more to do with China manipulating and interfering in our country. Lockdowns destroying our economy and supply lines, the media controlling what we see, I'm wondering to what extent Chinese influence is involved in this. They've admitted they have people in high places of our government, and we know they have their hands in our large businesses.
From your post I can tell you wouldn't believe a fraction of the stuff that goes on behind the scenes even if the evidence was put in front of you. That's how evil n sinister it is. Billionaires gathering to plot events to depopulate the world is just a tip of the iceberg. They tell you in music and movies but most think it's a fairy tale.

There is therapists who devote their lives to helping kids recover from "Satanic Ritual Abuse". Go listen to audio testimony or videos of these kids explaining what they've seen. Watching little kids getting raped, tortured, skinned alive, blood drained, murdered all in the name of Satan.

I think Jan 6th is when the real shyt starts. The Rhino swamp rats are being exposed now. They are right now trying to slide in dismantling of our culture through the senate.
The great Saturn and Jupiter conjunction on Dec, 21st connects it all. Between now till first couple weeks of Jan anything can happen. Thing about Americans is they never think an attack will happen on their soil. I'm seeing tons of new corruption being brought to the surface daily. I mean a bout load.

Cocaine Mitch being tied to CCP and a bunch of others i'd be here all day typing.
I've been hearing from a lot of sources that something big is in fact going to happen or be reveled that's going to cause the chaos.

The past few days I lost count how many high up politicians have been exposed for being in China's pocket which is no surprise if you've been following. Someone posted today the White House has a 500ft distance fence all around with 500 officers standing by. These message below came out but I cannot verify them. I will however say I have seen a lot of people posting things like this the past couple days. Don't believe anything I say or post.

a.jpg
thumbnail (1).jpg

Last edited:

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I will however say I have seen a lot of people posting things like this the past couple days. Don't believe anything I say or post.
Nice disclaimer. If the things in your attachment come to pass, I will have to say something I never thought I would say:
"Wow, Whoopi Goldberg was right".

oldmanofthesea

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've been curious to see what the response will be from these people pushing these prophecies if they don't come to pass.
The answer is already out there. The people who are pushing certain conspiracy theories and/or prophecies have been proven to be liars, time and time again (and I’m not talking about 10% of the time, I’m talking about 99.9% of the time). Do people stop listening to them? No, quite the opposite. They not only keep listening, they keep believing it all, including when the liars claim that everyone who disagrees with them is the liar. It is absolutely baffling to me. So much so that I created a thread on it in this sub forum.

I have learned that people want to believe in their own desired reality more than they care about actual reality and the truth. It is very much like the matrix..... some people don’t want to unplug because they enjoy the fantasy world they live in, even if that world they created is full of awful things. Social media and the internet have compounded this problem and i think it is very likely that it will have dire consequences soon. It really already has.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Im hearing chatter about the WH people told to leave also.
I don't mean to add fuel to this particular fire, but there are articles out currently about Pence leaving the country after presiding over the House confirming Biden the winner on Jan. 6.

The answer is already out there. The people who are pushing certain conspiracy theories and/or prophecies have been proven to be liars, time and time again (and I’m not talking about 10% of the time, I’m talking about 99.9% of the time). Do people stop listening to them? No, quite the opposite.
I suppose it's a bit like the boy who cried wolf. Just because they were wrong the last 20 times doesn't mean they're necessarily wrong this time.

oldmanofthesea

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I suppose it's a bit like the boy who cried wolf. Just because they were wrong the last 20 times doesn't mean they're necessarily wrong this time.
I hear what you’re saying but if you could listen to other people who were honest and right 99% of the time, wouldn’t you listen to them instead?

Status
Not open for further replies.