Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

BPDs never change

Reaction score
I wouldnt say that. Man can have a worldly action and pray on it. He is not perfect. Jesus represent the sacrifice and honor of mankind. These qualities exist in war as well as peace.
I disagree. If you read the New Testament, it reads just like a manual for how to be a beta male. Prior to Christianity, strength and power were praised in men and seen as virtues. Christian morality turned weakness and feebleness into virtues and weak men followed the teachings of Jesus. Christian morality emasculates men. My father is a perfect example in how he put up with years of abuse without leaving and finding another woman. In fact, every Christian man I know has some un-masculine qualities about him, because he doesn't create his own morality and decide for himself what's right or wrong. He is a slave to his religion of slave morality. I suggest you read Nietzsche to get some real perspective.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I disagree. If you read the New Testament, it reads just like a manual for how to be a beta male. Prior to Christianity, strength and power were praised in men and seen as virtues. Christian morality turned weakness and feebleness into virtues and weak men followed the teachings of Jesus. Christian morality emasculates men. My father is a perfect example in how he put up with years of abuse without leaving and finding another woman. In fact, every Christian man I know has some un-masculine qualities about him, because he doesn't create his own morality and decide for himself what's right or wrong. He is a slave to his religion of slave morality. I suggest you read Nietzsche to get some real perspective.
Fair enough. I knew it couldn't be applied at 100% like you say it creates as you said if you do.