Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

BPDs never change

051AV

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Borderline women never change, haven't seen the ex in 4 years, hear about her from my friends that work with her. I gloat when I hear she's dealing with misery which she is going through right now, she causes enough of it she can have a taste of her own medicine. Life turned stressful for her in the last 3 years and she porked on the weight now she's fighting like hell to get her body back. She's lost her looks its gone for good she's not the head turner she once was she's really putting on the make up you could scrape it off with a putty knife which she never wore in the past. Her attractiveness was her secret weapon for manipulation she could get male management to do what ever she wanted. Her "career" isn't advancing like she hoped and it never will the corporation couldn't give a rats ass about how well she does. They will use and abuse her, dangle the carrot in front of her and pull it away.

Here's the part where she hasn't changed she's still the empty soul the recent work pictures of her she has her fake smile and emptiness in her eyes. After being around normal mentally healthy women for the last 3 years I don't think I could ever be around the ex. BPDs are not like fine wine that gets better with age. She got rid of the narcistic guy she replaced me with, replaced him with a beta/insecure guy who's nearly 15 years older than her.

The point of this is if you guys think a BPD woman will change for the better not a chance never happen. Stick with healthy women they are fvck of a lot easier to be with and enjoyable.

Chev.Chelios

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
same storie with mine only she was so miserable she ended up getting on heroin and started selling herself to dealers, the drug dealers hit the jackpot with her, getting her hooked until her body deteriorated.

do I feel bad? no makes me happy knowing she's suffering.

it's really fvxked up saying that I know, her evil got into me alot of ways from the abuse I endured, kind of like fighting a psycho satanicly trained mental ninja and the only way to defend yourself is to learn as you fight them because that's what really happens.

when you understand bpd people in general top to bottom you know how dangerous and cancerous they are, id argue putting them in the terrorist category, lol.. I've seen them tear apart many lives with insidious passive aggressive emotional abuse the average person can't detect. truely scary people that should be in prison rather then roaming around society destroying everything they come across lol

makes me wonder if witch burnings in the old times were actually justified, some countries still do them.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
OP, you're been talking abt ur BPD ex since last year.

Just when I started to think that the men here have moved on with this unhealthy obsession with BPD, this shows up...

Reactions: Von

051AV

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No I'm not going back to her it was being in a relationship with a child in an adult body, I don't miss the tantrums, getting the silent treatment, the mood swings, when the meds started wearing off she became hyper sensitive. Buddy showed me a picture of her without any make up on she's fvcking aged herself I feel bad for her. She never wore make up always had attractive face she would turn a guys head, its not happening now.

Focal core

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Mine I just ignored her until she died.. Including her and another ex were in my dreaded zone.

Chev.Chelios

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Mine I just ignored her until she died.. Including her and another ex were in my dreaded zone.

if you sit by the river long enough the dead bodies of your enemies will go floatin on by...

hahahha

wolf

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Revisit Shari Schreiber if you are still struggling

Several years on, 1.5k spent on Therapy, oodles of self help books, hundreds of hours of YouTube videos and I know i still am.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When a man’s emotions are that severely screwed with, strange things that don’t meet a common sense standard can happen…
It can take years to recover and some things will never return. His awareness should increase and he shouldn't desire to be in that position going forward.

Billtx49

Reaction score
It can take years to recover and some things will never return. His awareness should increase and he shouldn't desire to be in that position going forward.
Yes, very similar to when a man experiences a life threatening tornado up close for too long, he has no desire to be near one again and definitely knows what one looks like from a distance.
His situational awareness has increased exponentially as a result…

051AV

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was in rough shape before I met her I suffered from severe and I mean severe job burnout when you go to bed at night and wonder if you are going to see the next day it was bad. The corporation I worked in was a sh*t show I took on the task of doing management way out of my job description and pay scale, I'm a born leader.

When I met the BPD ex she was hired on I took a shine to her she was very intelligent, she was also a born leader she was good at organizing things. It didn't take long for her ugly side to appear, started hearing about her past and all the stories she told. She spilled quite a bit of her guts out to me. It wasn't an easy relationship for her being with me I kept her on her toes it was an intense relationships with fights she would go head to head slinging words. She told me one day she needed space she was seeing another co-worker who she ended up destroying mentally and physically. I stayed friends with her it worked out kept her somewhat happy until I had enough of her and round about way told her to fvck off I'm done with you.

She went off her rocker the smear campaign started she wanted to ruin my life any which way she could that affected me a lot. Trying to save my reputation, getting the truth out there she was spreading lies faster than I could blink. She was getting people to turn against me I felt alone I was in a gun fight with a butter knife. Her secrets started coming out I revealed everything people needed to know who she was. In the end it tarnished her reputation nobody trusts her, she is scared of me she knows she fvcked with the wrong guy.

Fast forward to present day I'm healthy happy, mental health has returned back to normal my physical health is what I was back in high school. Working in my previous construction/mechanical trades making decent money I'm farther ahead than she is, and she knows it.

wolf

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
All that time and money wasted because of a bad relationship?
All that time and money spent because I never want to go through that again and I also want to heal from the wounds that she uncovered to me that had been there since early childhood. She didn't cause me new pain, she just reopened old wounds that I didn't know I had.

I'm 99% recovered with an awareness I could only dream of.

Never again!

Reaction score
My mom has BPD and it changed my perception and view of the world. I am harder and more cynical as a result of it. When I was a kid I asked my dad why he stayed with her. He said it's called "turning the other cheek" and it's what Jesus taught. When I grew up I learned the hard truth. That he is a weak-willed beta simp and that Christianity is a religion for weak-willed beta male losers. Just read the New Testament. "Love your enemies," "Do good to those who hate you," "Turn the other cheek," "the first will be last and the last will be first." "Blessed are the meek for they shall inherit." LMAO. Following Jesus is a perfect recipe for getting walked all over and living the life of a complete loser. Anyway. That's my little rant.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My mom has BPD and it changed my perception and view of the world. I am harder and more cynical as a result of it. When I was a kid I asked my dad why he stayed with her. He said it's called "turning the other cheek" and it's what Jesus taught. When I grew up I learned the hard truth. That he is a weak-willed beta simp and that Christianity is a religion for weak-willed beta male losers. Just read the New Testament. "Love your enemies," "Do good to those who hate you," "Turn the other cheek," "the first will be last and the last will be first." "Blessed are the meek for they shall inherit." LMAO. Following Jesus is a perfect recipe for getting walked all over and living the life of a complete loser. Anyway. That's my little rant.
I wouldnt say that. Man can have a worldly action and pray on it. He is not perfect. Jesus represent the sacrifice and honor of mankind. These qualities exist in war as well as peace.