“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

BPDs never change

Joined
Apr 7, 2019
Messages
23
Reaction score
8
Age
30
I wouldnt say that. Man can have a worldly action and pray on it. He is not perfect. Jesus represent the sacrifice and honor of mankind. These qualities exist in war as well as peace.
I disagree. If you read the New Testament, it reads just like a manual for how to be a beta male. Prior to Christianity, strength and power were praised in men and seen as virtues. Christian morality turned weakness and feebleness into virtues and weak men followed the teachings of Jesus. Christian morality emasculates men. My father is a perfect example in how he put up with years of abuse without leaving and finding another woman. In fact, every Christian man I know has some un-masculine qualities about him, because he doesn't create his own morality and decide for himself what's right or wrong. He is a slave to his religion of slave morality. I suggest you read Nietzsche to get some real perspective.
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
17,586
Reaction score
11,948
Location
DFW, TX
I disagree. If you read the New Testament, it reads just like a manual for how to be a beta male. Prior to Christianity, strength and power were praised in men and seen as virtues. Christian morality turned weakness and feebleness into virtues and weak men followed the teachings of Jesus. Christian morality emasculates men. My father is a perfect example in how he put up with years of abuse without leaving and finding another woman. In fact, every Christian man I know has some un-masculine qualities about him, because he doesn't create his own morality and decide for himself what's right or wrong. He is a slave to his religion of slave morality. I suggest you read Nietzsche to get some real perspective.
Fair enough. I knew it couldn't be applied at 100% like you say it creates as you said if you do.
 
Top