Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

BPD music

Scars

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How does this song make you feel SS?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8pbW7bRD6qc&feature=player_detailpage

A girl posted this on my facebook. No, she's not an ex, she isn't even a girl I've fvcked, although she did try pretty hard while I was single. However, I've always had a strong suspicion of her BPDness. She even seems crazier than my ex. I guess the only reason I'm still friends with her is for entertainment purposes, and a reminder to myself. She moved away to Washington, so I never have to see her, but I read her statuses from time to time. They're either extremely happy and sarcastic, or depression and emotional, with no between. Went and listened to this song out of curiosity, and can't say I'm surprised. Feminist garbage, rationalizing their bad behavior by their past, or being drunk, metaphors about self-harm.. the list in endless. Pretty sure this was the kind of sh!t my BPD ex listened to too. Maybe I should had paid more attention to these indie films/music.

-Scars

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
with no between

That's BPD. When she likes something, it will be the most amazing thing in the world, much like a teenage girl. If you're her guy, she will feel that way about you, and that's what guys get hooked on.

But then she'll change like the weather, to the exact opposite. That most amazing song in the world is now forgotten. That most amazing guy is now the most evil man in the world and deserves to suffer. Inherent in the disorder is that 'jekyl & hyde' flipping back and forth between extremes.

Guys who have just left a BPD relationship have a hard time adjusting to a healthy relationship afterward. A sane woman can't love you like a crazy girl does, at least on a crazy girl's good day. That makes sane women boring by comparison, especially to the illogical side of the brain that determines attraction.

wait_out

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bible_Belt said:
Guys who have just left a BPD relationship have a hard time adjusting to a healthy relationship afterward. A sane woman can't love you like a crazy girl does, at least on a crazy girl's good day. That makes sane women boring by comparison, especially to the illogical side of the brain that determines attraction.
I have to put my hand up for this one unfortunately.

"A crazy girl's good day" is pretty hard to match. That's a great term.

Scars

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This girl was also "engaged" then she wrote a huge long status putting her fiance on blast. She claimed that he cheated on her with his ex (she also made it a point to mention she was fat), that he is into 12yr old girls (?), that he is a scum bag, had a drug problem etc.. Not sure how much of it is true, but this girl is disgustingly hilarious sometimes. This has got to be the worst case of BPD I've ever seen. Even my ex wasn't this crazy.

-Scars