BPD GIRL CUT ME OFF / MET ANOTHER BPD / GENERAL SADNESS

PokerL

Don Juan
Reaction score
Maybe i need to stop speaking to the other Borderline, as it's becoming too big of a part of my day having to speak to her so much and it wont go anywhere with her so far away most of the year

Billtx49

Reaction score
Maybe i need to stop speaking to the other Borderline, as it's becoming too big of a part of my day having to speak to her so much and it wont go anywhere with her so far away most of the year
You already experienced one BPD up close. Do you seriously thing the other one will be any better or normal ?? She has a twisted world view, why even think about staying in contact. Distance is not as much of a problem as the condition of your mental health could well be if you proceed with her.
NC for both.

Last edited:

Thorninmyside

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You have an addiction to the way these girls treat you and you are sorely mistaken if you think there is any such thing as closure or peaceful resolution to this kind of story. It's a fool's errand to chase that "just one conversation" that you think will bring anything resembling resolution.

The way you play it is not to play it at all. Like, post-haste. Stop.

stovepipe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Your typical BPD story. Almost to a tee with a male co worker friend sleeping over and her swearing she didn't sleep with him. Same thing with my ex, except she was too much of a coward to admit she slept with him. One thing I'm confused about is you keep referring to her as "your borderline" as if you own her. You dont own her or any women. BPD are good at getting you to feel that way as they like to say they own their targets.

She brainwashed you to the max the same way I was. The best advice I can give from my painful experience is to try and stop figuring out why she does what she does. She is broken, their behavior and actions make no sense, that's why you are so confused.

Think of her as a Wolf who is hunting a wounded animal. You were an easy target for her to destroy and take advantage of. The only thing that works in getting your sanity back is to stay no contact forever. Each time you try to reach out you feel pain, every time she tries to hoover you will feel pain. It will probably be the hardest thing you ever experienced in your entire life, but there is no other way.

Hard to admit how gullible I was, how in love I was with her false self. The constant abuse I put up with time and time again in the name of love. But what I was really in love with was her false self she portrayed in the love bombing phase. You keep going back thinking she is that girl from the loving bombing phase, when in fact that was all an act to suck you into her black widow web of death. Don't for one sec think she is the loving caring women who you thought she was. The women she is now is her true self.....the lying, dishonest, addict, manipulative, gas lighting, hypocritical, wh0re!

Anyways, just remember to try and stop getting answers for her actions, stop trying to figure her out. Its a waste of time trying to figure out crazy. I know its going to pierce your heart to read the truth, but we all know the truth hurts.

PokerL

Don Juan
Reaction score
The other Borderline who I met once has been messaging a lot, sent me many nude pics and asked if I could send her a care package, even if it's just a book. She says she misses me and wants to sleep with me badly when she's home in december. I like her a lot, and cherish her phone calls. She claims to hate my original borderline, I feel like this one is genuine and means no harm as she has done a lot for the homless and local cats home

Billtx49

Reaction score
The other Borderline who I met once has been messaging a lot, sent me many nude pics and asked if I could send her a care package, even if it's just a book. She says she misses me and wants to sleep with me badly when she's home in december. I like her a lot, and cherish her phone calls. She claims to hate my original borderline, I feel like this one is genuine and means no harm as she has done a lot for the homless and local cats home
So let me get this straight, she’s BPD and you’re thinking about entering a LDR with her. Good luck with that.

PokerL

Don Juan
Reaction score
]So let me get this straight, she’s BPD and you’re thinking about entering a LDR with her. Good luck with that.[/QUOTEee]

I wouldnt say that no, obviously im hurting from my original BPD, but this girl has really been there from me as she knows her and has chosen my side. I feel a vague degree of loyalty to her having spent so much time on the phone. Also it is my fault I messaged her out of no where only because I knew she was the only vaguely local girl with BPD thus sucking her into this drama. She is also very beautiful and seems to like me a lot constantly saying she wishes she met me sooner and can't wait to be home just to see me etc

RedScorpion

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Looking forward to your story in a few months time, titled "I fell for one borderline, and willingly fell for another, knowing she was a borderline".

PokerL

Don Juan
Reaction score
It's very different, I spend most days with my original BPD for idk 5 months ? Maybe close to 6 even on working days we'd end up together in some form. This one is 5 hours away for 70-8-% of the year, and knows my pathetic history as well as my first BPD's.

I see her as more of a LR friend, but one who understands my situation very well.

PokerL

Don Juan
Reaction score
According to you they both have the same disorder. It’s Not different.
You trading one crazy for another crazy.
Well the original chose to block me and go to the police, the other spends most nights on the phone to me often crying about how sad and lonely she is. It feels wrong to discard her after going out of my way to find her, isn't that a bit cruel ? She can't do me any damage atm, she wont be anywhere near me until close to Xmas time anyway.

stovepipe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's very different, I spend most days with my original BPD for idk 5 months ? Maybe close to 6 even on working days we'd end up together in some form. This one is 5 hours away for 70-8-% of the year, and knows my pathetic history as well as my first BPD's.

I see her as more of a LR friend, but one who understands my situation very well.
You're a BPD magnet! Imagine all the fun you could have if you were a Narcissist or Sociopath:D

Be careful with your heart bro, they are great a stabbing it with a knife and breaking off handle.

Last edited:

PokerL

Don Juan
Reaction score
You're a BPD magnet! Imagine all the fun you could have if you were a Narcissist or Sociopath:D

Be careful with your heart bro, they are great a stabbing it with a knife and breaking the handle off.
I'm fairly ignorant on mental health / PDs ... why would that change things if I was ? just curious. Thanks man, realizing the last part already :/

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

you dodged a bullet, Neo!

PokerL

Don Juan
Reaction score
On the bright side, it's been a week since the police were round whilst I was out and they've still not called me / been back :)

btownbuck2012

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
On the bright side, it's been a week since the police were round whilst I was out and they've still not called me / been back :)
That's good pal. But remember now that you're at this point with her, you're in the dark red danger zone if you ever try to have contact with her again. A b*tch calling the cops on you is a strict NC for life. There have been stories I've read about guys that have been NC with a cluster b after something like this for years and then one day she magically unblocks them on facebook or drives by their house, etc. Those guys think "Hey she must like me again" and the second they try to contact her, again after years of NC, they have the police knocking on their doors. This woman might as well literally be dead to you. NC for life, no matter what she does in the future.

PokerL

Don Juan
Reaction score
That's good pal. But remember now that you're at this point with her, you're in the dark red danger zone if you ever try to have contact with her again. A b*tch calling the cops on you is a strict NC for life. There have been stories I've read about guys that have been NC with a cluster b after something like this for years and then one day she magically unblocks them on facebook or drives by their house, etc. Those guys think "Hey she must like me again" and the second they try to contact her, again after years of NC, they have the police knocking on their doors. This woman might as well literally be dead to you. NC for life, no matter what she does in the future.

Of all the great posts I've seen this is probably the best. I was thinking in my head what I'd do if she unblocked me on something, or if I saw her randomly or w/e

btownbuck2012

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Of all the great posts I've seen this is probably the best. I was thinking in my head what I'd do if she unblocked me on something, or if I saw her randomly or w/e
Remember that everything she does is about CONTROL. Cluster B's are not driven by loving others or healthy relationships with people. They want to control and dominate other people no matter what the cost. When you analyze her actions from THAT perspective things start to make sense. Stay far far away.