Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

BPD GIRL CUT ME OFF / MET ANOTHER BPD / GENERAL SADNESS

PokerL

Don Juan
Reaction score
I made a very similar post to this 3 months ago whilst the relationship was still ongoing, I should've taken this forums advice but I wanted to make this an update.

MY BORDERLINE STORY:

There's no real way to keep this short but I shall try, I am a 22 year old professional poker player who lives at home currently. I am a loner, when people say they have no friends they're often joking, I am not. However Late last year the most beautiful girl I'd ever met added me on FB (My borderline) We spoke casually but nothing ever happened until one friday night in March I went into a bar with my parents and saw her working there, we hit it off right away.

It later turned out she was in a relationship with someone i used to know but that doesnt matter so much as they broke up. The next month I passed my driving test, bought a car and asked if I could pick her up from work. I'm pretty nervous around girls so I didnt know what to expect but I could tell she was keen right away as she performed oral in a car park almost right away, great I thought! Anyway she seems to vanish, tells me to give her some space after I leave flowers, perfume, and tea outside her door (Her favourite things which I knew she'd like) She later got back in contact, explained she had BPD told me to google it a bit and decide if i still wanted to know her, of course I did!

After this we become very close friends and chatted on the phone almost every day, for hours. I went away with my father and upon my return we promptly slept together, it was amazing, like nothing id experienced with anyone else before. We even made a videotogether which I regret and will mention later. The next day I take her to get the morning after pill and we go to the gym together. I notice she gets a text saying "Hey you still coming over friday" I casually ask her about it as I figure I cant get too mad seeing as she is just still my friend kinda. She explains it's just a friend from work who she agreed to have a drink with. It turns out to be a male friend from work who she spent the night with, swore on her life nothing happened with, and then later admitted to sleeping with, great.

Things still carried on between us for a couple of months, the sex and general affection dried up a bit but we were cool. I would take her to work whenever she needed a lift in, and pick her up whenever she asked which would usually be around midnight but I didnt mind. I was just grateful to see her even if it was just for 20 minutes in the car. One day I'm particularly not proud of is we were out shopping and she saw an expensive lipstick she wanted, she convinced me to buy it for her promising to do whatever I wanted later if I got her that and some office supply stuff she needed, a little weird and not my style but I was so desperate for her I agreed. Later that evening we were driving back to my place from dinner and just as we're arriving in my town she says "I've changed my mind, take me home'
I of course get very annoyed having wasted my whole day but I do agree, she senses my anger and start to go nuts, when we arrive at her place she tells me she could easily ruin my life etc. I drive off home and text her saying "I could ruin your life far easier" Referring to all the personal details I know about her and of course the erotic video we made together, disgraceful I know but i was just so angry and she'd pushed me for weeks.

Anyway she calls me crying begging to come and pick her up so we can chat, we end up going back to mine sleeping together and things seem fine. The next day I go to a friends for a few days and she contacts me saying she needs the video deleted. I agree we meet up she goes through my phone deletes it + our text convo and things are peaceful for a while. She regularly seems to see other people though and it hurts non stop. Fast forward a month and a few small dramas and things seem to of fizzled so i ask her for my things back, just a few personal items she's kept of mine and she agrees. However she puts it off for days almost mockingly so I sent a threatening message saying "Look I didnt delete anything, please give me my things back and we wont have a problem" I know this is awful but I was just so done and angry. The next day we meet outside her place, she has my things in a black bag, she explains she's going to the police etc and to take my things back, I apologise for what I've said and leave it at that, we have maybe one more phone call but that's it.

She does not block my number though or any form social media so I still kept track of her, I missed her terribly and didn't know what to do. Then it hit me, i remembered she had a BPD friend who lived fairly locally who she often spoke about and sort of seemed to be in competition with. Anyway I contact the friend via instagram, we chat speak on the phone etc and seem to get on really well so we agree to meet for a drink. When we do the girl tells me she is going away to university in a week, but we still take a picture together which we uploads to Insta/FB. A day later I hear from my borderline, she calls me sick, warns her friend to stay away from me etc but it got us talking. For some reason she was now very responsive to me after not speaking for weeks. The other Borderline who I just met the once has now gone to university roughly 5 hours away but we still speak daily.

Anyway I suggest to my original borderline that we go for dinner together as friends, to chat about things and she agrees in a gleeful way. anyway we end up consuming a bottle of wine each, and we're in the car crying together and we end up going back to my place. we just hang out in the garden smoking weed and this is all slightly blurry to me but we ended up having sex, she was super into it until the last idk 5 seconds? where she tried to get up just as I was climaxing and I told her to relax etc. My bad but i was stoned/drunk/very emotional. As we drive home I notice she's texting some dude with tons of kisses/emojis, sad considering i was inside her 3 minutes prior anyway. The next day I take her to get the pill, and she's cool however she does not reply to my texts. My parents figured out we were cool and were happy they could return to their favourite bar so I joined them, my borderline was very rude and cold that night so the next day i rang her to question it. She tells me i took advantage of her, tricked her etc which isnt true but she said we were cool and could chat more later.

I send her a couple of long messages saying she's intimidating and wrong about what she said but I love her and know the real her etc. In the meantime I had been complaining to the other BPD about her as I felt she wad the only one i could talk to who'd understand so maybe she said something to her but the next day I WAS BLOCKED ON EVERYTHING. Phone,insta,fb,snapchat. I tried messaging her from my other fb but she blocked that too, ringing from another phone but she just hung up. WHAT CAN I DO? It's been a full 2 weeks now and id pay anything just to talk to her for 5 minutes. I love her madly, and miss her more than anything. Why would she block me ? I need answers. She's been the only person I speak to/my only focus for about 5-6 months. I know she wasnt my girlfriend and I know i did bad things, I have also been spending the last week at my father's and my mother called me a few days ago to say the police have been round and wanted to speak with me. She gave them my number however I habe not heard from them and it's been almost a week. I know this must be from her as I've barely left the house all month nevermind broken the law. This upsets me so much as it means our chances of speaking again are even lower. I'm tempted now she has had 2 weeks to cool off to maybe go to her house with flowers ? or something along those lines ? I cant take not speaking to her, I just want to hear from her why she's done this now, why not a month ago? why not when she saw the pic of me with the other borderline? Why go out with me, sleep with me, then a few days block me / report me for something that has not been an issue. I'm so confused

Last edited:

Chev.Chelios

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bro, you're fcked.. you got caught up with a demin and she latched her evil vicous soul ties onto your azz!!

Pray to God for mercy because you are in for some chit hahahah

Really tho..

RedScorpion

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You need to establish a life for yourself outside of this girl. In a normal relationship, it is unhealthy for either person to not have anything going on outside of their love interest or SO.

This chick is extremely unhealthy for you, she's all over the place emotionally. She's texting love to another dude immediately after having sex with you. That is not normal. That is extremely abnormal. And that's just in addition to the rest of the **** she's doing. Love you, hate you, love you, hate you. Threatening to ruin your life. Etc. And because she's beautiful, she has all that much more potential to be able to pervert your normal sense of 'This is ****ed up' and change that to "Maybe this is all my fault. Maybe she's behaving normally. Why did I do that?". Society and life makes it easier for this because 'beautiful' means proper, and respect, and a place in society (it doesn't in reality, it only leads credibility towards that). It's also easy because it's great and perfect being with her - at first. Almost feels too good to be true. Then it goes to ****. Then great again. Then ****. And you're left with the mess of a brain you have after being with her.

That right there, is what I've found the worst with these girls. That feeling of "I ****ed up everything". No, that's not the case. They just have that ability to put that on you. Normal relationships... you can reflect and say "Ok, I did this wrong, and I wish I didn't do that... but that's life". You have regret... but not on the extreme levels as such with a BPD (or just messed up person such as this). They will rip right into your soul if you let them. And the only cure is having the strength to believe in yourself and who you are.

You're more vulnerable than ever to this BS because you need an identity outside of this girl. Start some hobbies that you've have some interest in, but hadn't had the courage to start. Big bonus points if it's a social hobby with people. You will make friends over time by doing that. This will secure your psyche outside of this nutty girl. This is something that should be there for yourself regardless. It also makes you feel like you're making progress in your life (gym is an easy good one to recommend).

It will suck for potentially a long time withdrawing from this girl. It is a drug. It's basically a form of PTSD. Have courage that you are doing the right thing by separating yourself from her by any means. You will feel the draw to get back with her. So have conviction... and remember strongly how messed up you are right. You will feel better at some point, thinking you can handle her... but just remember that you can be messed up again. There is no hope with her. And that's a hard thing to get over.

btownbuck2012

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
After this we become very close friends and chatted on the phone almost every day, for hours. I went away with my father and upon my return we promptly slept together, it was amazing, like nothing id experienced with anyone else before. We even made a videotogether which I regret and will mention later. The next day I take her to get the morning after pill and we go to the gym together. I notice she gets a text saying "Hey you still coming over friday" I casually ask her about it as I figure I cant get too mad seeing as she is just still my friend kinda. She explains it's just a friend from work who she agreed to have a drink with. It turns out to be a male friend from work who she spent the night with, swore on her life nothing happened with, and then later admitted to sleeping with, great.
This is something all cluster b women do. They build you up so high and then out of the blue they get a text like that and you just so happen to see it. This could happen weeks, months or even years into knowing them. They only do this once they know they have you. It's a repitlian type response to intimacy and authentic human connection. These women are the ultimate mistressess and f*ck buddies but the very SECOND you start falling for her she starts acting distant, annoyed, angry or as OP mentioned, she gets the "still coming over tonight?" text.

@PokerL do everything in your power to break it off from this girl. I know how tremendously difficult that is after the roller coaster ride she put you through but you must break away. Hell, send me a PM if you want and I'll talk it out with you on the phone. ANYTHING you have to do to delete her from your mind. It's essentially like trying to kick a drug addiction.

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude you behaved like a 100% afc beta male with this chick..

She litrialy used your for gifts, for you to drive her to work and back and the other things.. without even giving you sex

She saw you as a big chump, she did not respect you, and certainly was not attracted to you..

You allowed this to happen man, out of pure DESPERATION.

This is what happens when you lack self respect.. Hoes walk all over you!

Let this psycho woman go... She will fukin destroy you!!!

You need to step back, and never let any chick use you like that again..

You are waaaaaay to DESPERATE for this chick!

Last edited:

PokerL

Don Juan
Reaction score
Just to clarify after the last time i saw her, she has blocked me on everything possible and seemingly even gone to the police about something, idk what ... possible rape allegation ? the video ? idk. As the police have not been in touch in almost a week im assuming it's not too serious. But I could not contact her even if i wanted to so "leaving her alone" or whatever isn't too much of an issue

btownbuck2012

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just to clarify after the last time i saw her, she has blocked me on everything possible and seemingly even gone to the police about something, idk what ... possible rape allegation ? the video ? idk. As the police have not been in touch in almost a week im assuming it's not too serious. But I could not contact her even if i wanted to so "leaving her alone" or whatever isn't too much of an issue
Typical behavior. Cluster b women commonly use law enforcement to further distance themselves from you after you've been 'split' black. They're either the bully or the victim. Always.

When the bullying behavior doesn't work, they immediately become the victim and who better to confirm that for her than a police officer or a judge who is so blue bill he could be a stand in for the blue man group if he's not too busy enabling dangerous women.

Be careful man...

PokerL

Don Juan
Reaction score
I would just like to have 1 conversation with her, to find out why she has done all of this ? I'm so confused and hurt, we spoke every day for months surely a 5 minute talk would be reasonable? But it's nearly impossible now.

Billtx49

Reaction score
I would just like to have 1 conversation with her, to find out why she has done all of this ? I'm so confused and hurt, we spoke every day for months surely a 5 minute talk would be reasonable? But it's nearly impossible now.
Educate yourself about BPD behavior, mentality, and it’s effect on you. When you do that, you will be glad she’s gone.
Realize that you have Not been dealing with a normal well adjusted woman.

Last edited:

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That 5 min convo you want will gain you nothing. They have a very distorted reality and it will be much different than yours. You are expecting an irrational crazy person to act rational and explain something. It will never happen. There is no point. Been there done that, they don't have the emotional capacity to discuss like healthy people do. They lack empathy, are selfish, see things only from the point of view that serves them best.

That last cluster B personality that I had accuses me of fuhking her friend. When I heard enough I ordered her out of my house. She started throwing things and wouldn't leave. Finally I threatened to call the police. After 30min she left. Then she starts sending me and her friends texts that she is going to drive off the highway and kill herself. She gets home and the cops get involved.

And hours later, yours truly gets a phone call from the fuhking cops. Just what I wanted. Who knows what that crazy biatch said but I guess they thought she was crazy enough that I was the good guy. They hauled her off to the mental ward and locked her in a room for 36hrs.

Months later I still get messages from her. I don't respond. As soon as I block her on something, she uses an alternative source to contact me.

Last edited:

PokerL

Don Juan
Reaction score
I guess, what I'm asking is what's the play from here ? Just forget it, move on and hope to not hear from the police ? It's been all I've been able to think about for the past 2 weeks, her final actions confuse me so so much.

I am very close with the other Borderline still, despite her being 5 hours away now and having only met once we talk most nights sometimes for hours, it's the only thing that relives this pain as they speak in quite a similar way.

PokerL

Don Juan
Reaction score
Just ****s my brain to know after 6 months, all this time and effort ... it ends like this, not even some parting words

Billtx49

Reaction score
Just ****s my brain to know after 6 months, all this time and effort ... it ends like this, not even some parting words
Yes, they always try to leave you hanging for a future hoover attempt. They are not healthy women. Recognize them for what they are and what they are Not.

Last edited:

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
These days revenge sex videos, or images are taken very seriously.. there have been quite a few high profile cases regarding this matter..

Personaly I would have deleted and got rid of these material..

Instead you tried using it against her (in your desperate state) not a good move man!

This is an example of how a toxic woman can ruin your life.. and even land you in court, or worse still in JAIL

btownbuck2012

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes, they always try to leave you hanging for a future hoover attempt. They are not healthy women. Recognize them for what they are and what they are Not.
To echo what @billtx49 said, they are not really committed to leaving. That would be too difficult and trigger their abandonment fear. The only time they will completely dissociate from you is if they firmly belive that you'll always be there waiting on them to take them back if they should change their mind.

PokerL

Don Juan
Reaction score
I mean given the circumstances and her actions I think it's a pretty safe bet that I'll never hear from her again personally. Just hoping I don't hear from the police, but that's naive they obviously came here for a reason. Doubt they'd just decide not to come back because I wasn't home