"Nervous Around Beautiful Women? There's a Rule for That"

I could talk to any woman I wasn't attracted to. Charming, funny, relaxed. Then a gorgeous woman looked my way and I'd become a sweating, babbling mess.

The fix took me years to find and ten minutes to learn. Nervousness and excitement are the same physical state — pounding heart, adrenaline, flushed face. Your brain just picks the label. And you can pick a better one.

Rule 16 shows you how. You feel the nerves, relabel them as excitement, and let that energy pour out as enthusiasm. Women notice the guy radiating it. They always do.

Read more...

BPD girl and pregnancy

Von

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 23, 2016
Messages
2,189
Reaction score
1,221
Age
37
Why BPD girls can be so obsess with prégnancy to the point of cheating to get pregnant ?

Or hiding they have are not on contraceptive?

It's a question to a situation I've seen.

Why they want to get pregnant, even at a young age?
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

051AV

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 5, 2015
Messages
503
Reaction score
312
Ooh that gives me the shudders why would a guy want to have a child with a BPD, my ex she didn't want children.
 

Focal core

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 21, 2017
Messages
1,533
Reaction score
1,203
Age
45
Ooh that gives me the shudders why would a guy want to have a child with a BPD, my ex she didn't want children.
Be thankfull u didnt knock her out mate.. Bless you.. Me.. Less unfortunate
 

fastlife

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 3, 2015
Messages
1,115
Reaction score
2,139
I think it has less to do with the guy and more to do with securing:
  • A lifetime source of narcissistic supply (the baby)
  • Convenient triangulation for ALL of her existing relationships (the baby)
  • A constant distraction from the void and feelings of nothingness (the baby)
Pretty scary lol
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

Focal core

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 21, 2017
Messages
1,533
Reaction score
1,203
Age
45
I think it has less to do with the guy and more to do with securing:
  • A lifetime source of narcissistic supply (the baby)
  • Convenient triangulation for ALL of her existing relationships (the baby)
  • A constant distraction from the void and feelings of nothingness (the baby)
Pretty scary lol
Triangulation is their main purposes along with lifetime child support and making her former husband less than a dirt under her shoe. If the forner husband smart enough he will detached emotionally.. If not he continues relationship recycle,be put behind bars repeatedly..

I Know a guy put behind bars for 13th times by his ex bpd on his good intentions to save the family.. Its heartbreaking.. Now hes in alliance marching with fathers right movement in the u.s.

The emotionally damage she left him with is lifetime taxing his life and so much of growth potential as he aged go wasted.

Dont walk away from bpd crazies but RUN!
 

lamath

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 29, 2018
Messages
2,714
Reaction score
2,659
Age
45
Location
Canada
The only thing thats worst than having a bpd gf is having a kid with a bpd

You would be stuck with crazyness for the rest of your life

Bpd is highly hereditary. A bpd children will **** up tour life so bad when they get to adulthood.

I have 1 brother with bpd and man he is ****ing up my parents life its not even funny.

He blame every one but himsefl for his screwed up life. Always making treath of suicide and overall just rotting the life of everyone around him
 

Billtx49

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 23, 2013
Messages
5,989
Reaction score
5,410
Location
DFW
The only thing I need to know about BPD women is that they exhibit many types of basic female behavior, but it’s on steroids, until their love cycle turns to hate based on their subconscious hatred of men, and expect that 180 degree turn to be supercharged also…
 
Last edited:

Von

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 23, 2016
Messages
2,189
Reaction score
1,221
Age
37
The girl get pregnant by every guy she LTR. Since Teenage time.

From the studies BPD do get pregnant often during "teen" or "by accident"
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

Billtx49

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 23, 2013
Messages
5,989
Reaction score
5,410
Location
DFW
The girl get pregnant by every guy she LTR. Since Teenage time.

From the studies BPD do get pregnant often during "teen" or "by accident"
She’s either extremely careless or a congenital trapper …
Both scenarios are very low self esteem.
 
Last edited:

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 27, 2005
Messages
17,571
Reaction score
6,353
Age
50
Location
midwestern cow field 40
They usually dump the kids on the daddies to raise. BPD is about reliving a traumatic childhood abandonment, which will dominate all relationships for that person's life. Other than lost love, of which a bpd girl will have many, the only stronger abandonment is being separated from her child. They have kids and abandon them, just so they can feel that abandonment, which is like crack to a bpd. They can never get enough.
 

051AV

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 5, 2015
Messages
503
Reaction score
312
My ex she loves her dog more than anybody else, she treats the dog like its a child, really strange, a real love hate relationship. One day the dog took off she couldn't find her I thought her whole world going to crash. Dog ever dies...… not sure what would happen the ex would go into deep depression. I triggered the exes abandonment issues a lot I didn't know it at the time but I do now. She was so fvcking clingy she needed to know what I was doing all the time I felt like I was on a leash.
 

lamath

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 29, 2018
Messages
2,714
Reaction score
2,659
Age
45
Location
Canada
Men should indeed be responsible for BC, women getting pregnant on purpose on unsuspecting man should be jailed.
 

Spaz

Banned
Joined
Jan 14, 2018
Messages
8,337
Reaction score
6,878
Who cares if they mental, just spread ur DNA...

There's plenty of little Spaz running around in different countries.

I'm sure those pretty little things has some beta provider to love and raise my brood.
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

Top