Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

BPD from years ago returns

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So in closing, also be thankful she never came to your crib. If she did and you ended up sleeping with her, it could have ended really badly for you. And the new memories both good and bad would have been imprinted in your mind that would hunt you even further.
Thank you for this bro. You are right it was a blessing in disguise that she didn't come.

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You can upload them else where and share the link that way there is no pics posted here. Now we're all curious you keep saying you wanna post them
Im just afraid someone will find her and tell her. That happened to Backbreaker a few years ago with some girl at the gym. It wasn't cool. Lemme think of a way to do it and get back to you guys.

wolf

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Im just afraid someone will find her and tell her. That happened to Backbreaker a few years ago with some girl at the gym. It wasn't cool. Lemme think of a way to do it and get back to you guys.
Don't do anything to expose yourself on here or any other forum. It won't end well for you.

stovepipe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't do anything to expose yourself on here or any other forum. It won't end well for you.
You guys are paranoid. How is he exposing himself? Who cares about posting pics of a crazy ex. As if these women dont have a social media account or pics of them someone they know posted.

Don't post your pics online, esp on forums like this one. There's significant amount of angry feminists and other wackos online, some lurking here and gathering data.
Hahhah you're scared of a feminist? Gathering data to use against you? Facepalm

wolf

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You guys are paranoid. How is he exposing himself? Who cares about posting pics of a crazy ex. As if these women dont have a social media account or pics of them someone they know posted.

Hahhah you're scared of a feminist? Gathering data to use against you? Facepalm

I'd rather not expose myself online. My posts are anonymous except for me and I would like to keep it that way. It's not about fear it's about privacy.

stovepipe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Your image is personal data and its under restrictive protection until you decide to disclose it like that (meaning without any explicitly stated restrictions) and simultaneously allow to connect information and opinions you post to your image (thus you lose anonymous status to large extent) so don't hit your head too often buddy, it certainly doesn't work to your advantage considering you can search ppl using their photos nowadays.
You sound like a paranoid feminist.

stovepipe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just cautious. That's all.
Cautious from what? Ain't no girl I've ever known or will know that gives a flying a phuk about a site like this. Let alone make a connection when her name was never used/mentioned!

stovepipe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok, what's your:
a)age
b)education level
c)profession
d)do you keep your profile on any professional site

Answer me those questions and I will let you know if I want to explain it to you further.
Now you want to deflect? Typical feminist.

glass half full

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There are women who will, for whatever reason gladly screw things up if you let them. and get together and celebrate later...
If you want to know how they can do this, look at some of my older posts. It ain't pretty, man.

SoSuave666

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Anyone whos been with a BPD knows how difficult it can be to ignore a hoover. Just be thankful you arent one of those men who never learned what BPD's are and how they operate, and end up spending the rest of their life chasing their BPD ex cause they thought the love bombing was actually real. I witnessed them telling ex's they still love them to keep the supply and keep the man from dating. Then ghosting him for years at a time.

Only pure evil smiles while causing others massive amounts of emotional and mental pain. Who cares if she got her supply by getting you to show her you still care. Try your best to make it the last and final time you ever give in to her bs manipulation. As others have already said, it's never about you, its always about them.

I sent the BPD ex an email a couple months after the split that was like 3 pages of beta male bs. I was still in the fog but had just learned what BPD was She ended up texting me a couple days later saying how sorry she was and how she never meant to hurt me. I dont know where my strength came from but I ignored her, deleted the text and blocked her #. The amount of happiness I felt in myself from finally being able to ignore her was the 1st step of slowly healing myself. She tried to contact me again months later with a blocked # but it didn't faze me. It was always reminding myself of the phuked up things she did to me that made me never ever want to see or talk to her again.

It's truly scary how they haunt your mind for years or forever. Thats why guys like us try to tell others to not even sleep with one no matter how hot she is. Feels like the same way as an addict shooting up his 1st hit of heroin. Its like she's living my mind rent free and I cant evict her a$$. Someone mentioned it being like losing a limb in battle and accepting the fact you aint never getting that arm/leg back. They make the extra effort to be the girl you always wanted so no other women ever compares. Then you go chasing other women in hopes of feeling the way they made you feel only to realize it's never going to happen. Thats why so many men after the breakup end up isolating themselves from society, refuse to date or even turn guy.

I have a friend who is what you would call the betaist male with little to no experience with women, only had a couple gf at a young age. He ended up marrying one, she divorced him 4 years ago after a year of marriage (she remarried). For the past 4 years he rarely if ever leaves his house, will not talk to women, wont come out with us, still talks about her at times as if they are still together (scary weird), hair turned 50% grey, all our friends have no idea why. Im only the one out 20+ people in our circle that knows wtf hes going through. So in closing, also be thankful she never came to your crib. If she did and you ended up sleeping with her, it could have ended really badly for you. And the new memories both good and bad would have been imprinted in your mind that would hunt you even further.
A lot of men claim their exes are BPD but they just like the comfort of putting blame on the other person when a relationship fails. They don't really know what it's like and when you say love bombing they have no idea what you even mean. Anyone who has been with a BPD is easy to spot. their advice on the site after a breakup is always complete no contact, delete any and all means of communication, and if within close proximity move. BPDs will ruin your life and many other lives if you let them. I understand why OP is feeling as he is...

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Cautious from what? Ain't no girl I've ever known or will know that gives a flying a phuk about a site like this. Let alone make a connection when her name was never used/mentioned!
Naw it does happen. A few years ago Backbreaker did a post on a girl from the gym. He made the mistake of showing her pic. Some weirdo doxed her and found her info and messaged her and told her that he was talking sh*t about her. Do you know how ridiculous that is. A lot of beta men on this site have no honor and want to bring pain to other mens lives. How bitter and corny do you have to be to do something like that. So yeh cautious is the right word. I don't need no extra drama in my life.

glass half full

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Naw it does happen. A few years ago Backbreaker did a post on a girl from the gym. He made the mistake of showing her pic. Some weirdo doxed her and found her info and messaged her and told her that he was talking sh*t about her. Do you know how ridiculous that is. A lot of beta men on this site have no honor and want to bring pain to other mens lives. How bitter and corny do you have to be to do something like that. So yeh cautious is the right word. I don't need no extra drama in my life.
Thats' the sad truth these days. Some sick people out there, more than we wanna know about. It's bad enough to deal with the chicks we talk of here, but for someone to put it a dude's info out there? DAm