Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

BPD EX left and blocked need help processing and moving on.

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I thought that his ex blocked him . My mistake . Still they find a way to come back into communication. Most men don’t have self control and i don’t think this dude has either .

For myself i never block . Blocking someone means that it burns me inside and I’m too co.cky to even show that .If she’s next , she’s next , I’m not entertaining the idea in my head that some magic going to happen and be back together .
She did but he can block her number too. Even if she’s blocked him on Facebook I think he can block getting messages from her. I don’t like keeping a lot of numbers in my phone, especially people I don’t plan on talking to. Just makes it easier to delete and block them so I won’t have to guess who it is when a random number pops up on my phone.

NSX-R

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She did but he can block her number too. Even if she’s blocked him on Facebook I think he can block getting messages from her. I don’t like keeping a lot of numbers in my phone, especially people I don’t plan on talking to. Just makes it easier to delete and block them so I won’t have to guess who it is when a random number pops up on my phone.
No need for that . As i said if he block her means that he still cares in a woman’s book and that’s a fact . Showing indifference and not responding from now on is the best way to have peace of mind .

Other than that , who’s still calling in 2020?I thought texting was the major form of communication.You could just delete the conversation and it won’t pop up in front of your screen every time you open the app .

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No need for that . As i said if he block her means that he still cares in a woman’s book and that’s a fact . Showing indifference and not responding from now on is the best way to have peace of mind .

Other than that , who’s still calling in 2020?I thought texting was the major form of communication.You could just delete the conversation and it won’t pop up in front of your screen every time you open the app .
If she’s truly NPD or even BPD they’ll do ANYTHING to come back into your life. They’ll email your friends they’ve talked to once or twice, they’ll mail you a letter if they have your address, they’ll text you from a friends phone. Trust me, I’ve experienced these types and they’ll find you if they want to.

Roma

Don Juan
Reaction score
I hope she doesnt. I feel like i just need to take my life back into my own hands and move on. Deep down i know i ll be good and will move on in a few weeks or months. There s still a part of me thats sad for her as she will continue with her destructive behaviour rather than be someone better and have something better. But i guess we r all responsible adults and are responsible for own hapiness. You make choices and you dont look back - she made hers and i m making mine. Will ignore if ever she reaches out, which everyone thinks she will because she s stuck in her pattern.

Georgepithyou

Banned
Reaction score
If she’s truly NPD or even BPD they’ll do ANYTHING to come back into your life. They’ll email your friends they’ve talked to once or twice, they’ll mail you a letter if they have your address, they’ll text you from a friends phone. Trust me, I’ve experienced these types and they’ll find you if they want to.
Had one stalk me for two years after i left her, would text my friends even on multiple accounts on whatsapp
Crazy

GT40

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Roma. Grab your balls and do a gut check. Seriously she’s doing you a favour.
she’s a train wreck dude. Want to be saddled with this for ever??? Think about it.