Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

BPD ex girlfriend

Rapport101

Don Juan
Reaction score
Going back to her under any circumstance would make you not a real man. You would become a beta orbiter. Which would cause you to sink all of your energy into a void of darkness. That will be the outcome. You will forfeit all of your positivity, money, health, and life force to a lie. Would a real man live in a world that’s a lie?

What would a DJ do?

Red Legg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You don't go back to a BPD,the BPD will come back to you in a hoover attempt if your worth your salt in bed,at that moment you divest yourself of all feelings and fvck her brains out.The end.

stovepipe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
BPD always have and always will be nothing more than pump n dump material. If you have any respect and value for yourself, you never go back. Once you do they know they have an orbiter beta they can control. We all know BPD?Narcs favorite thing is "control".

Can't speak for anyone else. But the rush of satisfaction from rejecting my exs hoover was like taking a hit of some good dope.

Last edited:

051AV

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Never go back, a BPD will never let go, I was told you are put in a little box and put on the shelf, you may hear from her again or you may not. They love control my ex loved controlling people, what caused problems in our relationship is I don't do well being controlled, you stand up to a BPD they will have troubles. My ex told me flat out she prefers to date weak men, my replacement is poster boy for weak man, she's dumped him and moved onto another man.

Rapport101

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah this all sounds too familiar. ***** been trying to Hoover me already. I’ve just been maintaining no contact. Finishing up day 9. I’m not good at being controlled either. The ***** manipulated me at the end using my sympathy to get me to catch feelings. After months of no feelings. Then she blew me out of the water as soon as she got my emotions on the line. Now she’s with a super beta that showed up wearing his doormat cape. Lol. And she’s stalking me.

Rapport101

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes, stalking or spying you using family members or friends. Standard operating proceedure there. It can even happen years later. Get ready…
My family and friends already know all about her and don’t like her. so they’re all on the same page, not only do they support my no contact, they demand it. Chick ain’t going to throw me into orbit. While she messes around with a super cuck.

Red Legg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah this all sounds too familiar. ***** been trying to Hoover me already. I’ve just been maintaining no contact. Finishing up day 9. I’m not good at being controlled either. The ***** manipulated me at the end using my sympathy to get me to catch feelings. After months of no feelings. Then she blew me out of the water as soon as she got my emotions on the line. Now she’s with a super beta that showed up wearing his doormat cape. Lol. And she’s stalking me.
I have 3 BPD's hoovering me right now...the only advice I have for you is that you seem real angry (not good because the BPD demon is in your emotional frame) as long as she stays there you will be tortured daily and NO amount of "no contact" will help you.

Billtx49

Reaction score
My family and friends already know all about her and don’t like her. so they’re all on the same page, not only do they support my no contact, they demand it. Chick ain’t going to throw me into orbit. While she messes around with a super cuck.
You would be amazed at how far it can go. Mine used my adult daughter that doesn’t like my current housemate to spy on me after living under another mans roof for three years. Do Not be surprised by anything these disordered women can and will do…

Last edited:

Rapport101

Don Juan
Reaction score
I have 3 BPD's hoovering me right now...the only advice I have for you is that you seem real angry (not good because the BPD demon is in your emotional frame) as long as she stays there you will be tortured daily and NO amount of "no contact" will help you.
I am angry. But of course anger is often times a secondary emotion. The girl constantly complained that I liked my car more than her, that I liked my friends more than her, that I liked my job more than her, that I liked my house more than her. Slowly she eroded away my connections to all things that weren’t her. It was so subtle, I didn’t even realize it was happening. Once she got me right where she wanted me, she capsized my ship. So yeah I’m a bit angry. Can’t expect feelings to disappear overnight. But any advice to get that demon out of my frame would be helpful. Thanks

Last edited:

Rapport101

Don Juan
Reaction score
You would be amazed at how far it can go. Mine used my adult daughter that doesn’t like my current housemate to spy on me after living under another mans roof for three years. Do Not be surprised by anything these disordered women can and will do…
Trust me. I’ve already been surprised and shocked. The reason I brought up the stalking is because the other night my friend was at the bar accross the street from my house, and saw her there. With her new guy friend. She never ever went to that bar without me, and she knows that’s a spot I like to go to.

Last edited:

Billtx49

Reaction score
the other night my friend was at the bar accross the street from my house, and saw her there. With her new guy friend. She never ever went to that bar without me, and she knows that’s a spot I like to go to.
She’s not stalking you, she’s painted you black at least temporarily, and trying to put it right back in your face. You’re 9 days out with her, it will take a little longer than it normally would for you to heal up in the aftermath, with a woman of this type…
Btw- more than likely the guy she was with was probably at least an orbiter lined up months ago.
They operate like normal females, but they’re at sonic speed due to their affliction which leads to their own bad choices.

Last edited:

Rapport101

Don Juan
Reaction score
She’s not stalking you, she’s painted you black at least temporarily, and trying to put it right back in your face. You’re 9 days out with her, it will take a little longer than it normally would for you to heal up in the aftermath, with a woman of this type…
Btw- more than likely the guy she was with was probably at least an orbiter lined up months ago.
They operate like normal females, but they’re at sonic speed due to their affliction which leads to their own bad choices.
Yeah well she still doesn’t leave me alone. Emails and calls from blocked numbers every other day. Started out way more aggressive than that. Also I went the entire relationship without emotionally investing until the last two weeks. As soon as I did though she absolutely screwed me over. It was like she used psychology and tricked me into caring.

Last edited:

stovepipe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah well she still doesn’t leave me alone. Emails and calls from blocked numbers every other day. Started out way more aggressive than that. Also I went the entire relationship without emotionally investing until the last two weeks. As soon as I did though she absolutely screwed me over. It was like she used psychology and tricked me into caring.
They are good at reading ones emtions and playing with it. Thats what makes them so dangerous if you dont know what to look out for.

There is a verse in a Linkin Park song that referred to a narcissist/bpd type relationship that has stuck with me. Really touching verse I can relate to all too well.

You told me, "Yes,"
You held me high
And I believed when you told that lie
I played soldier, you played king
And struck me down, when I kissed that ring
You lost that right, to hold that crown
I built you up, but you let me down
So when you fall, I'll take my turn
And fan the flames
As your blazes burn

Last edited:

Rapport101

Don Juan
Reaction score
They are good at reading ones emtions and playing with it. Thats what makes them so dangerous if you dont know what to look out for.
I ****ed up my no contact today and told her to quit messaging me, I’m seeing someone else. She responds “I’m pregnant with new guys baby”. Lol. This **** is just too rich. I have been broken up with her for less than a month.

Red Legg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

There is a verse in a Linkin Park song that referred to a narcissist/bpd type relationship that has stuck with me. Really touching verse I can relate to all too well.

You told me, "Yes,"
You held me high
And I believed when you told that lie
I played soldier, you played king
And struck me down, when I kissed that ring
You lost that right, to hold that crown
I built you up, but you let me down
So when you fall, I'll take my turn
And fan the flames
As your blazes burn
The end all be all of BPD songs is "Lying Eyes" by the Eagles....."And it breaks her heart to think her love is only given to a man with hands as cold as ice" another good BPD song is "Hold on loosely" by 38 Special "Just hold on loosely but don't let go if you cling to tightly You're gonna lose control"

Polysix

Don Juan
Reaction score
another one from "Eagles" is "Hotel California"
"Her mind is Tiffany-twisted, she got the Mercedes Bends She got a lot of pretty, pretty boys, that she calls friends How they dance in the courtyard, sweet summer sweat Some dance to remember, some dance to forget."
I find it quite funny, that many songs in music general are somewow a classic "double-bind" so it could be either about drugs (speciffically H) or BPD-love.
hear some songs of "Velvet Underground" or "Nine Inch Nails"...
@Rapport101 so stay strong, get clean and be happy that she´s the problem of someone else now.

Red Legg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I am angry. But of course anger is often times a secondary emotion. The girl constantly complained that I liked my car more than her, that I liked my friends more than her, that I liked my job more than her, that I liked my house more than her. Slowly she eroded away my connections to all things that weren’t her. It was so subtle, I didn’t even realize it was happening. Once she got me right where she wanted me, she capsized my ship. So yeah I’m a bit angry. Can’t expect feelings to disappear overnight. But any advice to get that demon out of my frame would be helpful. Thanks
Well you can consider yourself "high value" allow me to explain... I am speaking from experience here....A true BPD is out of reach for most men.A BPD chooses their targets very carefully,beta men or weak or "clingy" men will not even be considered or make the cut that is why most men will never experience a BPD.I heard a joke once that said the only way to get rid of a true BPD is too send her flowers or express your undying love for her only then will the BPD run for the hills and cancel all future hoovering attempts.BPD's simply can't stand needy men,or men of low value for that matter.A BPD's job (in their mind ) is too find a high value man and destroy him.

Rapport101

Don Juan
Reaction score
Well you can consider yourself "high value" allow me to explain... I am speaking from experience here....A true BPD is out of reach for most men.A BPD chooses their targets very carefully,beta men or weak or "clingy" men will not even be considered or make the cut that is why most men will never experience a BPD.I heard a joke once that said the only way to get rid of a true BPD is too send her flowers or express your undying love for her only then will the BPD run for the hills and cancel all future hoovering attempts.BPD's simply can't stand needy men,or men of low value for that matter.A BPD's job (in their mind ) is too find a high value man and destroy him.
She called me last night. Then tried saying that she didn’t call me. Then started sending me pictures of her and the guy she’s with (who by the way is low value in my opinion). ****ing nuts

Red Legg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She called me last night. Then tried saying that she didn’t call me. Then started sending me pictures of her and the guy she’s with (who by the way is low value in my opinion). ****ing nuts
Well of course he is low value in your opinion ;) at this point I would just send her a message saying " obviously you have moved on contact me when you are free" then shut up and don't say sh!t start spinning plates...she will contact you when she is ready at that time if you can control your feelings then reengage.I never burn a bridge with a BPD (there is no reason too)