Hey all!
I've been lookin for tips about "taken" girls for the past half hour, but can't find much but "online" bf's. Here's my question:
There's a HB9 that's had a high IL in me for a few years now, she's a friend of a friend. I don't get many chances to talk with her, but she's always glad to bs when we get a chance. Everytime I see her, she makes it a point to at least wave or say hi. Here's the problem, she has a boyfriend of 2 years, but he's been in Montana for about a year now, she and I are in Michigan. Whenever his name is brought up, she speaks poorly of him. In a conversation a few months ago, I told her she should make it a point to grab lunch with me on one of her days off. She told me she couldn't because her boyfriend is a very jealous kinda guy. I ran into her last week at her job, and she dropped everything she was doing because she wanted to show me the pictures from her most recent trip. I shrugged, put on a obviously fake smile and said "I guess I'd check them out". Is she leading me on or is she looking to use me as a reason out of her current loooong distance relationship? or is it something completely different? Whats your take on her intentions?

I've been lookin for tips about "taken" girls for the past half hour, but can't find much but "online" bf's. Here's my question:
There's a HB9 that's had a high IL in me for a few years now, she's a friend of a friend. I don't get many chances to talk with her, but she's always glad to bs when we get a chance. Everytime I see her, she makes it a point to at least wave or say hi. Here's the problem, she has a boyfriend of 2 years, but he's been in Montana for about a year now, she and I are in Michigan. Whenever his name is brought up, she speaks poorly of him. In a conversation a few months ago, I told her she should make it a point to grab lunch with me on one of her days off. She told me she couldn't because her boyfriend is a very jealous kinda guy. I ran into her last week at her job, and she dropped everything she was doing because she wanted to show me the pictures from her most recent trip. I shrugged, put on a obviously fake smile and said "I guess I'd check them out". Is she leading me on or is she looking to use me as a reason out of her current loooong distance relationship? or is it something completely different? Whats your take on her intentions?