Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Boycott Gillette

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I saw Harry's very similar advert but haven't been able to find it again. I keep seeing guys saying they will switch to Harry's but it's the same damn thing. I got a Bulldog razor for Xmas
I decided I'm just going to start shaving with a rusty knife.
But at least Harry's had the sense to take their ad down when they saw the backlash to Gillette's ad. Gillette appears to be just digging in their heels. The least they could do is come out with an apology or something.

By the way, the Patriots play at Gillette Stadium. Should we boycott the Super Bowl?

redskinsfan92

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I saw

I saw Harry's very similar advert but haven't been able to find it again. I keep seeing guys saying they will switch to Harry's but it's the same damn thing. I got a Bulldog razor for Xmas with all their shaving creams and post shave moisturizer etc. Their products are natural and great for my skin. Buy Bulldog.
They deleted it after backlash against Gillette

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Was this the ad about the space alien coming down and learning how to be a man from that kid?

Von

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Jordan Peterson recent comments on Gillette Ad in a Public Audience... His complete answer is in these 2 videos :

1st Video: Its the development for his position taken in the 2nd video here. He quotes some philosopher who wrote a few decades ago that the rise of Feminism and Female political power would lead to a Challenge of the Patriarchy / War against Male, in short.

2nd Video: It's his comment / statement that he elaborates more in the 1st video. In short: He hates it and prefer a greedy corporation to a moralistic one.

Some viewers/posters might have wanted to know what JPeterson thinks on the matter (a more reflected and concrete answer might follow from his part)

Maybe the Patriots will win the SuperBowl next sunday at the Gillette Stadium :p

Stoic

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks skinsfan. Wont be buying another razor from them.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Maybe the Patriots will win the SuperBowl next sunday at the Gillette Stadium
The Patriots play their home games at Gillette Stadium. The Super Bowl is in Atlanta at Mercedes-Benz Stadium. Which is probably a much more DJ-sounding location. :)