Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Boxing advice

Jack12345

Banned
Reaction score
How you deal with guys who running away or guys that shaking like they having heart attack and they are enough time in boxing

I'm not that a mad person but I'm socially retarded so I dont know what to do

Jack12345

Banned
Reaction score
I don't understand the context. Do you want to hunt down somebody who's running away or are you describing yourself as the guy who's escaping?
lol no
This is a boxing class had to mention
Yesterday I was training with a guy and he start shaking like crazy and I did not know what to do cause he was done (I did nothing he probably had anxiety) so I start punching in the air and then the trainer came and speak why I dont punching him in the face I looked the guy in the eyes see the ok and punch and everything was ok.. but the entire training I could not focus again and he always taking too much space and I cant run after him.. and this is frustrating cause the trainer then asking me why I punch from far away

HyenaPrince

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
lol no
This is a boxing class had to mention
Yesterday I was training with a guy and he start shaking like crazy and I did not know what to do cause he was done (I did nothing he probably had anxiety) so I start punching in the air and then the trainer came and speak why I dont punching him in the face I looked the guy in the eyes see the ok and punch and everything was ok.. but the entire training I could not focus again and he always taking too much space and I cant run after him.. and this is frustrating cause the trainer then asking me why I punch from far away
I don't see the problem. Close the distance and build up pressure. If he's scared he needs to learn how to take a punch. You don't have to beat up the guy. Be a true sportsman and hit him with some slight punches. If he starts to increase his pace, you do it too. Don't worry about his anxiety, just do your thing.

Also, if he pulls this sh*t too often you should ask your trainer for more experienced sparring partners. You don't learn anything by sparring with someone who's afraid to exchange blows.

How long have you been boxing for?

Jack12345

Banned
Reaction score
Close the distance and build up pressure. If he's scared he needs to learn how to take a punch. You don't have to beat up the guy. Be a true sportsman and hit him with some slight punches. If he starts to increase his pace, you do it too. Don't worry about his anxiety, just do your thing
This what I needed
Thanks man :cool: :cool:

I'm into this few months and I like it I always try to hide my smile to not look like crazy

redskinsfan92

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i think the other guy just needs to get used to taking punches. Deliver some. He'll be okay. He could be subconsciously nervous and shaking, but consciously okay and calm.

redskinsfan92

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
An example of this was when I was considering joining the airforce (wanted to do electronic repair). I was at MEPS getting a physical. I was extremely anxious despite calm conscious thoughts and actions. I was fine, but my heart would stay above 120. Doctors were concerned until I explained, then they understood and weren't worried. Simple anxiety to be expected in a new and highly stressful environment.
Fact was I otherwise felt perfectly fine. I was okay when I got the bad news that I was disqualified for my type of astigmatism.
So, I think the other guy is simply subconsciously anxious of being hit. It will go away when he gets used to it.

I've had other times where I was nervous like this. I just blocked it out and acted logically despite my hand shaking. I was fine. Anxiety is a normal response to stress.

Jack12345

Banned
Reaction score
An example of this was when I was considering joining the airforce (wanted to do electronic repair). I was at MEPS getting a physical. I was extremely anxious despite calm conscious thoughts and actions. I was fine, but my heart would stay above 120. Doctors were concerned until I explained, then they understood and weren't worried. Simple anxiety to be expected in a new and highly stressful environment.
Fact was I otherwise felt perfectly fine. I was okay when I got the bad news that I was disqualified for my type of astigmatism.
So, I think the other guy is simply subconsciously anxious of being hit. It will go away when he gets used to it.

I've had other times where I was nervous like this. I just blocked it out and acted logically despite my hand shaking. I was fine. Anxiety is a normal response to stress.
Yea I guess he's just a little bit younger then me and that the reason

If he managed to stay so far then probably he ok to be punched, but it feels like punching a little boy I lose control over my hands.. I will try to pressure him a bit and see how he reacts