Boxer vs. Olympic Wrestler...Who Wins?

Soma

Banned
Reaction score
Tyson would obliterate Sapp, no question. Tyson would have a tougher time with Hoost but I'd still put my money on Tyson. I don't think there is anyone in K-1 good enough to beat Tyson, consistently, at the striking game. But put Tyson in Pride and it's a different story.

Silva, Crocop, Sak, Rampage, and a ton of others would easily hand Tyson his ass on a platter. Even the smaller guys would have a good chance at beating him since Tyson would have little to no ground skills.

-Soma

DJBen

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hoost has deadly kicks. I *will* be putting money on Hoost, if the fight were to ever happen.

Yeah, Tyson in pride would be laughable. One of the gracies against tyson would be absolutely hilarious. Someone thats 147lbs against someone thats 200+ and a complete punching machine at that. Who'd have thought the 147lbs would be fave ;)

Tyson still has the potential to make it in maybe even pride, but his mental strength and determination wont pull him through. He's probably still paying god knows who off for all the drugs and all that ****.

doctoroxygen

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bear vs. Shark...who wins?

MindOverMatter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Silva/Crocop would destroy Tyson before the end of 2nd round. No contest.

Gracies would prolly take even less time.

Raven125

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by doctoroxygen
Bear vs. Shark...who wins?
If a bear DID get in the water with a shark, the bear would be fuked. How about Loch Ness Monster versus a Megladon (those 50 feet sharks that are supposed to be extinct).

DJBen

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
crocrap is over-rated. he's had his day.

The shark would win.

Again, the shark would win against Mr Loch Ness.

Which came first, the chicken or the egg? :rolleyes:

Komodo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Cro overrated?I don't think so he's fought like 4 times in the last two months (By the way boxers take alot longer between fights)and he has the complete package just like silva and the cuban pele landi .

DJBen

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Cro overrated?I don't think so he's fought like 4 times in the last two months (By the way boxers take alot longer between fights)and he has the complete package just like silva and the cuban pele landi .
I know pro boxers take a lot longer, but all the intermediate boxers I know usually do about 5 fights in 2 months. In Thailand, Muay Thai fighters sometimes do as much as that. So he's been in 4 fights in the last two months. "cool" I supposed, I still think people give him too much respect. Him and tito ortiz.. dont get me started there.. :p

Komodo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Tito just got his but kicked back to back and ken shamrock just rocked kimo.I bet their is going to be a tito vs shamrock again.But I still believe that the best fighters fight in pride.

DJBen

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Tito VS Shamrock would be awesome. I need to see a good bloodbath, heh.

There was some Vale Tudo near me the other day and it sucked :( only amatuer sorta stuff, but the ref was crap and started to break it up a lot. Not to mentioned the half contact kickboxing :confused: anyway, I digress, heh

Julian

Banned
Reaction score
crab vs scorp?

Crab would win, it has those huge claws it would just snap a scorpion in half.

Bear vs shark ?

Depends on the terrain, i guess. Also depends on type of shark/bear. I think a shark would kick a bears ass regardless..

Loch ness vs megladon?

Tought one. Id go for the Megladon. Sharks are ultra murderers, especially a 50 foot shark! Nessy would get raped unless of course it had lazer eyes or something..

Soma

Banned
Reaction score
I heard the Lochness has razor-sharp fins and does, indeed, shoot lasers from it's eyes. Lochness would win, no contest.

Who would win in a fight to the death...

Bigfoot

or

A 36 year old homeless man with a pocketknife

Capi Crimini

Banned
Reaction score
Boxer would win

Soma

Banned
Reaction score
Rotweiler would win.

Boxer would lose.