Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Bouncing back from arguments

slaog

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nearly every couple have arguments and disagreements. Although DJ's don't argue much everybody can have bad days from time to time.

From my experiance over the past few years I noticed you can turn a negative situation into a positive situation for yourself. After the argument you can show your strength of character by showing that the argument has not effected you.

You're not going to sulk about it or hold a grudge. You're above that. Thats classic AFC behaviour. They show their weakness by letting the negative experiance effect them alot. DJ's will brush it aside and get on with life.

It also shows that you're not easily effected negatively by anything (including women) which will make you more attractive to the opposite sex. :up:

Don Israel

Don Juan
Reaction score
slaog said:
Nearly every couple have arguments and disagreements. Although DJ's don't argue much everybody can have bad days from time to time.

:up:
Very True, as DJ's we can have issues that might make us have a so-called "bad day". The important thing is not to lose your cool no matter how heated the argument might be. It simply is better for the couple or the partners. (some DJ's don't like having a 'couple' status.

Scars

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Good advice, especially today after getting into a huge fight with my bestfriend/FWB/main plate. Although I'll admit the argument was a little AFCish, I just left it at "I think we both need some space. You take some time to figure your sh!t out and take as long as you need." I'll admit I still am a little heated, but I just need to calm down and not give a fvck. I know she'll be running back soon enough. Not the first time I played the waiting game with this little brat. :)

Edit: ^ I just realized how I am a spitting example of what NOT be from this tip. Man, do I have a lot of improving to do.