Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Boring dates.. You have to give them a FOMO factor with dates

cola

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You have to think outside the box..

Dinner and movies is boring ..

Think more like white water rafting,
Skydiving, amusement parks
Concerts for dates..

You can get concert tickets for most artists for 100$ if you get them early..
Tell a girl you wanna take her to a concert she will not flake.. I promise..

Tell her drinks, she does that all the time there is no FOMO factor..

Tell her you wanna go for coffee she does that all the time.. Tell her you got some mlb playoff tickets .. There Is FOMO factor..

Remember women want to be able to brag to their friends its just their nature.

She will also be so much more attracted to you because she will perceive you live this super fun lifestyle and want to be a part of it..

Fun stuff isn't as expensive as you think. Groupons for skydiving 100$ per person all the time..
EDM concerts are like 30 bucks..
Regular season baseball tickets 140 for two great seats..

Drive to another city and get a hotel, explore and dinner .. 300$ tops..

Better dates = more lays..

Chev.Chelios

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What's really awesome is knowing tons of hot girls and setting them up with your rich friends.

If you're a guy with low cash at your disposal befriend guys who are already well off finically that suck with gurls. And have them provide the awesome dates while you go out and get the leads.

I had a good buddy when I was younger and his parents were millionaires, huge house in the country, yacht on the lake.. any time I had cute gurls to hang out with he would take us out jet skiing, riding around in his brand new cars,

Growing up as a broke trailer trash idiot that quit school I don't think realisticly I'll be rich anytime soon, and tbh dont feel like investing 10 years of my life striving to earn excessive amounts of cash until I'm 40 when Noone gives a ****.

Bottom line, hot gurls are the most valuable assets to men, learn how to network/befriend them along with sharing value to your home boyz will get you a lot further in the long run.

I even had a boss of the local Larry h. Miller Honda dealership slip me his business card and offered me a job (he actually hired me later haha) all because I was set merging the group of cute girls i was with to literally everyone in the venue we were at hahah.

"You spit some serious game kid"

cola

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Itdg! I'm by no means rich ..
But if you save pretty decent, not even being a great saver you should be able to kick out 200$ once a month to go have some fun..

Assuming your not a college student or the like.

Chev.Chelios

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Or try giving girls nothing and just have fun talking, going out together and make friends.

The only money I'll really spend on gurls is gas and maybe sips of my iced coffee.. condoms are a few bucks as well.. my time etc.

Not spending money on gurls is baller because well, their phones are blown up with every offer you can imagine.

My ex showed me a fb text where this car nerd offered to swap in a built subaru sti motor into her 01 forester. Something like 20k in parts ready to go, Just for a date and maybe become his potential "lover"

Cringed so bad I bled..

Imo I think girls are looking for guys that won't cash on them. Because it's so rare now haha.

But of course FOR YOUR own enjoyment spend as much as you please, just do not fvcking do it expecting even a 1% little return from the gurl.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not gonna happen, not even if I get dirty rich.

I have a strict cost benefit ratio policy in which the concept of "rate of return" has been added and right now women are an unstable asset.

The final hit on their value came with my decreased libido which decreased the value of the successful deal and their increased requests which decreased the rate of return.

I'm fine investing nothing and slowly increasing the investment step by step once I get something from the previous investment.

100$ for an unsure outcome date? not even in my afc days...and right a now I can get a decent hooker for that amount if Im that horny to even consider such silly decision.

TheGambino

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not gonna happen, not even if I get dirty rich.

I have a strict cost benefit ratio policy in which the concept of "rate of return" has been added and right now women are an unstable asset.

The final hit on their value came with my decreased libido which decreased the value of the successful deal and their increased requests which decreased the rate of return.

I'm fine investing nothing and slowly increasing the investment step by step once I get something from the previous investment.

100$ for an unsure outcome date? not even in my afc days...and right a now I can get a decent hooker for that amount if Im that horny to even consider such silly decision.
I really like this mindset.

sosousage

Banned
Reaction score
Great. lets book a concert ticket for some tinder slut that will flake anyway.

Or lets invite her for a 100-300 usd trip because she deserves because it means 100% sex because she wont recognize you as a mistake that has to pay to Fk girls lol

always go for free/cheap dates, you are right most men do the same and they are boring, half of success here is that you are outgoing and funny. so now you are not like the rest

Glassguy

Reaction score
Good conversation thread Cola.

Ironically, a chick that I have been talking here and there for the last 2 weeks sends me this on Tuesday:

Her- Hey I still want to meet up for that drink! Are you interested in going to the (college football game) Saturday evening?

Keep in mind this game is a 2 hr drive from us. Her parents own like 8 McDonalds and are season ticket holders.

Me- Under normal circumstances I would not agree to such a long first date, but you seem cool and fun so I am sure it will be a good time. Count me in. Who is going?

Her- Just the 2 of us.

Me- Are we going to be drinking?

Her- Absolutely. They dont sell beer at the game so we can drink on the way and I will take a flask.

Me: Super. I have a golf tournament at 2pm the next day. Just get me back in time for it ;)

Its even better when the dates aren't traditional and they ask you to go out on these dates!

cola

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Give some examples of your field testing of this.

You say they don't flake, I can get that. But what do they expect on date 2, 3, 4, etc? Making a rod for your own back?
Every date won't need to be pricey or extravagant.
How do you find it to segue into them paying for some of their own way?
I started a thread to coincide with this one about how I'm nice to my plates and they reciprocate.
For example: My college plate. I take her nice places, far nicer than college aged boys could take her. She doesn't have money but she comes over and cleans my house from top to bottom.
Another plate Always buys me bedding, comforters, food, pajamas etc etc
They may not reciprocate with a date but they will in other ways.

How do you find escalation? Easy, or are a bit of a struggle?
Better dates in my experience had lead to a higher percentage of first night lays..
I don't go on dates I go on "days"
An example:
Told girl we are going to baseball game but let's do some stuff first. Told her bring gym clothes and after gym clothes.

We went to gym.
She showered at my place.
Then the baseball game.
Then drinks at a bar.
Whole thing was 200$ but was a first night lay and she is in love now and always tells me it was the best first date ever.

When are you getting sexual with these girls. Within 3 dates?
Lol. 2 max.

Do you find this conducive to being an open arrangement (you still see others), or do you find women expecting you to be their boyfriend often (or maybe a fair few ljbf)?
Never take away her hope of being your girlfriend.
Whenever that topic comes up always say "let's take it slow" but never flat out tell them they will never be your girl.
That's pimpin 101.

And how else do you manage your finances within a rotation with blowing so much on a first date?
The first date may be expensive but the 2nd can be simple. Then maybe a nice third.
The point is just show your plates a good time every once in a while. No need to drop a few 100 every time you see them.
They will appreciate you and do nice things for you in return.

Also I'm getting old I'm 28 and life is busier than it used to be. So I keep a smaller rotation. Maybe 2 max 3 girl rotation ..
In my days when I had a ton of free time it was 6. This strategy may not have worked then.

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The more important factor is what YOU want to do. I have taken dates to Broadway shows or weekend getaways, because I wanted to. I've also taken dates for simple walks in the park. The DJ should focalize on what brings him happiness, and invite the girl along for the ride.

Simple adjustment of focus.

resilient

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Then travel for approaches, and other expenses, it's easily going upward of £1400. Just in a month.
:eek: Holy smokes. I'm glad I'm investing my money into guitars and such while in monk mode at the moment.

To plates I had low interest in, I did low key cheap coffee/beer, take-out dining $5-20 USD tops for the both of us.

For higher interest plates, I invested more money with cool fancy romantic semi-original dates with a boat taxi across the bay to a fine dining place and she lost interest or became entitled to it.

I like in between date like a cheap-ish concert ticket. $20 per person. Plus I get to escalate some physical kino. Wrap my arms around her body in a slowdown song, etc.

The more important factor is what YOU want to do. ...The DJ should focalize on what brings him happiness, and invite the girl along for the ride.
This is good and what I try to do all along. I.e. go surfing, she can tag along and meet me at a surf spot. Literally no cost, except the gas to get there. Ok and MAYBE street tacos afterward if she's a good soldier and warms up to my flirting while out in the water.

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is good and what I try to do all along. I.e. go surfing, she can tag along and meet me at a surf spot. Literally no cost, except the gas to get there. Ok and MAYBE street tacos afterward if she's a good soldier and warms up to my flirting while out in the water.
The more important message here is she is not that important. Serve you.

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
let me shed some light on this type of deal

My own sister was talking to some guy for a brief period. She was only slightly interested in him. He asked her out once and she gave him some BS excuse that she couldn't go. When the guy asks her a second time, he invites her to an NFL football game. :rolleyes: Now she was super interested. She wasn't going to flake out this time.

As soon as she is at the game, she is posting pics on her faKebook so the world knows she is there. (and of course no pics of him).

After the date I asked her how it went. She tells me the guy was real nice, but he doesn't have a very good job and she isn't physically attracted to him. So I remind her that she knew all of this before she accepted the date, yet went anyways.

Yep she sure did and admitted to only going because he had football tickets. She never went out with him again.

Proceed with caution.

All you do is end up screwing yourself in the long run. This is like using a gimmick to generate interest. Its always short lived.

sosousage

Banned
Reaction score
let me shed some light on this type of deal

My own sister was talking to some guy for a brief period. She was only slightly interested in him. He asked her out once and she gave him some BS excuse that she couldn't go. When the guy asks her a second time, he invites her to an NFL football game. :rolleyes: Now she was super interested. She wasn't going to flake out this time.

As soon as she is at the game, she is posting pics on her faKebook so the world knows she is there. (and of course no pics of him).

After the date I asked her how it went. She tells me the guy was real nice, but he doesn't have a very good job and she isn't physically attracted to him. So I remind her that she knew all of this before she accepted the date, yet went anyways.

Yep she sure did and admitted to only going because he had football tickets. She never went out with him again.

Proceed with caution.

All you do is end up screwing yourself in the long run. This is like using a gimmick to generate interest. Its always short lived.

your sister is nice person

cola

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Fair play.

So two in a rotation over a month. Every other date one of these (at least at the beginning, as I assume that you wean them off).

I would take out a main girl twice a week, and another girl usually once.
Twice a week Is a lot..

That's... £1200 just on the expensive dates alone. And even netflix n chill costs money, despite it's reputation. Still ordering food and drink.
Example:
Paisley is coming to town..(I think that's her name)
Tickets are 50$ each.. 100 bucks.
Food after 40$ bucks.
Uber from Baltimore arena to my place and back 12 bucks..
$152..

That's a really nice first date.. And 152 bucks ain't much.

Then travel for approaches, and other expenses, it's easily going upward of £1400. Just in a month.
????
You are being absurd, and not factoring in reality, mate. Or at least this certainly isn't a robust rotation.
Absurd is a mean word.. :(

Use it if it makes you happy, by all means. But I'm trying to explain to you why I haven't, nor will be.

And this is just based on financial consideration alone.

Red Legg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Fair play.

So two in a rotation over a month. Every other date one of these (at least at the beginning, as I assume that you wean them off).

I would take out a main girl twice a week, and another girl usually once.

That's... £1200 just on the expensive dates alone. And even netflix n chill costs money, despite it's reputation. Still ordering food and drink.

You are being absurd, and not factoring in reality, mate. Or at least this certainly isn't a robust rotation.

Use it if it makes you happy, by all means. But I'm trying to explain to you why I haven't, nor will be.

And this is just based on financial consideration alone.
Goodness..I am glad I live in a cheap state like Oklahoma,cost of living is low.On my netflix and chill dates or with any movie at home and drinks I usually cook or she cooks these dates cost 10 bucks,dinner and a movie is around 80 dollars (US) at a nice restraunt for two,on top of that I am tax exempt .Saturday I am taking a date to the horse races for some gambling fun,the lowest bests on a race are 2 dollar exactas.I am having fun for dirt cheap,gas where I fill up in Oklahoma City today was 1.88 per gallon ;) In a typical month I spend about 400 bucks on dates.

Macaframalama

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Goodness..I am glad I live in a cheap state like Oklahoma,cost of living is low.On my netflix and chill dates or with any movie at home and drinks I usually cook or she cooks these dates cost 10 bucks,dinner and a movie is around 80 dollars (US) at a nice restraunt for two,on top of that I am tax exempt .Saturday I am taking a date to the horse races for some gambling fun,the lowest bests on a race are 2 dollar exactas.I am having fun for dirt cheap,gas where I fill up in Oklahoma City today was 1.88 per gallon ;) In a typical month I spend about 400 bucks on dates.
****, it can get really cheap down here. Considering you don't get popped for a DUI, plenty of back roads, lake fun and bonfire parties around here. I'll admit that I'm getting a little old for it now days myself, but it can be entertaining sometimes watching the younger "competition" posture all night until it escalates into a fistfight right before you load up one of the females they're trying to impress and nail her on the tailgate. I like the racetrack idea though. I've got Blue Ribbon Downs and Tri State Speedway less than an hour away. I'll have to keep that in mind.

ubercat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Alright few bugs to squash but Cola s thinking. He s a Gentleman. I'm impressed I thought they died out because they didn't get to breed.

Please consider this from some angles because I think there is a merit here. Leveraging gurus Point as an older guy I can't always do coffee or drinks after so many dates I just get too bored. So why not go with a cluster strategy. How about a bar or cafe that's close to an old book shop or an ice cream place, market antique shop. Now if there are buying signs you can jazz up with a venue shift.

I have a lot of these set piece date ideas ready to go. The option is there but u control the spend.