*Mariosex
Don Juan
Hi there! After reading this board for god knows how long, I decided to attempt to contribute with this Bootcamp thing. I've read all the other threads, followed their ups and downs and have been inspired by the legends that have taken up this dwelling task.
Now, for starters, I'd like to tell you a little bit about myself. If you don't wanna read this and just wanna get onto how I'm going with the camp, just skip to the next post.
About me!
Well hi! I'm currently 19, living in Auckland, New Zealand. I study classical animation (I'm a cartoonist / animator) and feel I can relate a LOT to Seraphs adventures (Except I'm white, hehe). I live in the direct center of Queen St in an apartmant (With 3 friends, all animators
). This is the main street of Auckland, New Zealand. There are countless bars, clubs and all the sort a mere 20 seconds from my buildings front door. Seems like the ultimate location to find a girl and say "Wanna come over?" and literally do it.
I have a fairly simple personality when it comes to conversation. I guess having loved cartoons all my life, maturity hasn't come so easily to me (Almost like I don't wanna grow up). In my eyes, I love the fact that I can still go to a Disney Animation Feature Film and be the only one laughing at the majority of the movie (Other than the little kids going "LOL A CAT MUM LOL"). Oh, and usually being the only one my age in the theatre ;p.
Good things about me! (Physical)
* Apparently I have very cool hair (Kinda emo I fear).
* I have been told I have a very "cute" smile. I'm kinda self conscious about this though :$.
* Have been told several times I have beautiful hands ("I may not be so good with my mouth, but I'm really good with my hands" - is always a fun flirting line ;p).
Bad things about me! (Physical)
* I was the fat kid (Kinda) in my schooling days. I moved to boarding school and had to walk several times, 200-300m a day just to get my meals. I eventually began to lose weight and now I'm considerably thinner (Old friends don't recognise me at first / second glance
).
* Acne. I have a little problem with it around my neck / back area. My chest (Mid rib-cage) has some scarring, but healing slowly. I'm currently using Benzoyl Peroxide 5% following the simple routine from Acne.org. This has been helping considerably, but I'm no baby-skinned model yet.
Locations!
I've lived on a farm all my life, out in the middle of no where. I can definately say I'm good with the ladies out there (The cows that is) but when it comes to city girls (Those being human) I'm a shocker
. I attended boarding school for the last 3 years of my education. This wasn't all that good for my situation (I started realising something was wrong in about the second to last year, being an AFC and all) as everyone was rich, snobby and generally glamma queens. The one thing that DID annoy me, was the amount of sexual frustration between both sexes at my school. If anyone did manage to hook up, it was an explosion of lust for one another (Also, the whole school knew about it 10 mins later).
Experience
13 years: Once kissed a girl behind camping shed!
17 years: 3rd base with a girl (Oral and what not). This was rather a one sided night though (Me giving LOTS and not hardly receiving). I look back on this night and can't count how many things I did wrong (After reading the info on this site). Tis a shame I didn't follow the bible back in my schooling days
.
Well! That's about it. It's 1:38pm, I've read all I needed to read for exercise 1 of the camp, now I need to go get some action. I'll be writing up everyday, with everything I do. It may seem a bit boring to some of you people, but I wanna vent everything I possibly can. I know I have 1-2 friends out there that may be reading this, so please don't think less of me. I'm just here to become who I think I have the potential to actually be.
Ok! Time for a shower, then I'm out to get some eye contact and Hi's
. See you!
- Eddie
Ps: I tried to register on this forum ages ago (Twice) and neither times I recieved the confimation letter in my email
. So, I'm using my friends account (He knows). Just refer to me as Eddie, instead of Mariosex (Seems kinda weird ;p). Ok thanks!
Now, for starters, I'd like to tell you a little bit about myself. If you don't wanna read this and just wanna get onto how I'm going with the camp, just skip to the next post.
About me!
Well hi! I'm currently 19, living in Auckland, New Zealand. I study classical animation (I'm a cartoonist / animator) and feel I can relate a LOT to Seraphs adventures (Except I'm white, hehe). I live in the direct center of Queen St in an apartmant (With 3 friends, all animators
I have a fairly simple personality when it comes to conversation. I guess having loved cartoons all my life, maturity hasn't come so easily to me (Almost like I don't wanna grow up). In my eyes, I love the fact that I can still go to a Disney Animation Feature Film and be the only one laughing at the majority of the movie (Other than the little kids going "LOL A CAT MUM LOL"). Oh, and usually being the only one my age in the theatre ;p.
Good things about me! (Physical)
* Apparently I have very cool hair (Kinda emo I fear).
* I have been told I have a very "cute" smile. I'm kinda self conscious about this though :$.
* Have been told several times I have beautiful hands ("I may not be so good with my mouth, but I'm really good with my hands" - is always a fun flirting line ;p).
Bad things about me! (Physical)
* I was the fat kid (Kinda) in my schooling days. I moved to boarding school and had to walk several times, 200-300m a day just to get my meals. I eventually began to lose weight and now I'm considerably thinner (Old friends don't recognise me at first / second glance
* Acne. I have a little problem with it around my neck / back area. My chest (Mid rib-cage) has some scarring, but healing slowly. I'm currently using Benzoyl Peroxide 5% following the simple routine from Acne.org. This has been helping considerably, but I'm no baby-skinned model yet.
Locations!
I've lived on a farm all my life, out in the middle of no where. I can definately say I'm good with the ladies out there (The cows that is) but when it comes to city girls (Those being human) I'm a shocker
Experience
13 years: Once kissed a girl behind camping shed!
17 years: 3rd base with a girl (Oral and what not). This was rather a one sided night though (Me giving LOTS and not hardly receiving). I look back on this night and can't count how many things I did wrong (After reading the info on this site). Tis a shame I didn't follow the bible back in my schooling days
Well! That's about it. It's 1:38pm, I've read all I needed to read for exercise 1 of the camp, now I need to go get some action. I'll be writing up everyday, with everything I do. It may seem a bit boring to some of you people, but I wanna vent everything I possibly can. I know I have 1-2 friends out there that may be reading this, so please don't think less of me. I'm just here to become who I think I have the potential to actually be.
Ok! Time for a shower, then I'm out to get some eye contact and Hi's
- Eddie
Ps: I tried to register on this forum ages ago (Twice) and neither times I recieved the confimation letter in my email