Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Bootcamp Week#1: Start Your Engines...

Swoop

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
FR: Week 1, Day 1, 3 am.

Swoop makes eye contact with the handsome stud in the mirror.
Lock eyes for approximately 4 seconds, smile and did the double gun-finger shot and wink gesture. Confidence was heighten by .02 percent.

1 down, 49 to go after I get some good sleep. ;)

I'm ready to SWOOP some birds!!!!!

redline

Don Juan
Reaction score
OK, I started this today - on the way to work, lunch and on the way home. I was nervous at the start, holding eye contact is hard thing to do with a stranger walking down the street when you're not used to it. I noticed the following..

- as the day wore on it got much easier.
- Most people look at the pavement or avoid looking into your eyes
- If you say hi to someone they generally smile and say hi back
- I feel like a kook saying hi to strangers, but it makes you feel strangley good

For my first day, I just took it easy, and tried to be social. Im getting over the flu so did feel a bit sh1t, but maybe this took the edge off a little.

There were 2 notables out of maybe 30 examples throughout the day:

On the way home, walking to the train a couple of HB's are crossing the road at the same time as me, but on the other side of the intersection. The blonde was an 8/8.5, much cuter than her older friend. So I look her in the eye as we step off the street and start walking towards each other and about 5 steps in her feet get tangled up in a branch and she nearly falls on her face, lol! She didnt look back after that, obviously embarrassed. great arse.

On the way home I had sustained eye contact with a HB8 at the train station (a cute goth chick, no less). I couldnt believe she wouldnt look away, she just kept staring for ages, and finally quickly glanced away and returned her gaze briefly before looking away again. I gave her a vague smile was but left it at that (grr, AFC)

Swoop

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
The goal of the eyecontact is to win the battle of the stare right? Just getting clearification here. Can't wait to start my training.. I should go to bed then..

Swoop out!

redline

Don Juan
Reaction score
I need to work more on the smile then I think...

ok, quick question on sunnies - its getting to that time of the year here in the sunny land of oz that the hole in ozone layer starts its skin frying summer of cancer, so everyone starts wearing dark or mirrored shades. today i found it harder to use this technique on girls with sunnies, it didnt register the same feeling as looking straight in the eyes... whats the go with this? ignore? lol, can look at their tits instead?

Cougar10033

Don Juan
Reaction score
Heading to the mall later today with my best friend, going to get him to take part in this also... Cannot wait to get started :D

The Nice Guy is Gone

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I'll more than likely have to do mine this weekend--but I will make eye contact with as many people as possible (and greet them) as I am allowed. I already know everyone at my work, so work is not a very good place for me. I cant wait to get through this though.

Sarging is a must.

SamMalone

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't have a problem with eye contact and hello, but I do hate how this means I can't wear sunglasses today! Oh well, lets do this.

I haven't even started doing this and I already feel more confident!

It's a great day~!

Toohot4upilot

Don Juan
Reaction score
FR - Day One, of Week 1

Today, I woke up with the sound of rain battering against my window. I had planned to get up early and go a run, but instead lay into about 11 o’clock. Got up, had a bowl of crunchy nut corn flakes with warm milk my dad had left sitting out… The day was to get better though - my mum was running late and asked me to do the housework.

By midday I was cooking, cleaning and ironing with my feather duster and piny. (Housework done properly can kill you. Be careful.) Anyways, I was starting to get depressed by the weather and lack of motivation. I had to go sarge! Soon - so a quit the housework (Here’s a household tip for you - don’t try to give yourself a ******* with the vacuum cleaner.) I grabbed a bite to eat about one - signed into msn to find Warpig recovering from a hangover and a few of the other guys. Turns out it the weather was just as bad in Australia as it was in Scotland. Is this a sign?? lol

SO, it was time to get my ass in gear. Quick shower and I drove into town. My first impresses wear that I had a good chance of making the full count today but it didn’t last. The town was busy, yet everyone seemed in a hurry because of the constant rain. A lot of the woman had hoods or umbrellas up to cover their eyes and facing down in the puddles. Any effort to gel my hair was now flattened to a thin film of water dripping off my head ---joy--- I had to try indoors for a better chance.

I got a few good eye contacts from strangers in WHSmith. But I had the distinct impression there we’re just in awe at how wet I was from my Boot camp adventures around town, but I managed to pull off a week smile nonetheless. By the time I was done in a few other shops I got about 15 EC, but no ‘Hi’s.

I was smiling a lot now and just pretty much laughing about how funny the whole situation was, I was imagining guys around the world doing the same thing which kept me going. The smiling drew attention to me. It was such an awful day I could see it in peoples eyes wondering why on earth I was so happy and got a few ‘Hey’s’ on the way. Which worked wonders; BY the time I entered the bookstore I was in a much better mood and made eye contact with few old people checking out the biography section, THEN the highlight of my day. I saw a girl I new from various clubs and college. I had kiss closed her a few times and I remembered a routine I read about….

After a quick search I found the 'Dating for Dummies' book. It's bright yellow and black. I forget the exact page (78 maybe?), but find the page that has "NEVER USE THESE LINES" on it, and keep the book open to that page.

I walked up to a girl BLATANTLY and held the book up in front of my face so she can easily read the title. Then slowly lowered the book and read the lines.

Me: "So... come here often" in my best super player voice.
Her: (laughs)

I broke my smooth look quickly to bring the book back up and read the next line "What's your sign?" she pushed me in fun and made a comment on my wet cloths.

I don’t think I would have the balls to do this routine on a stranger but it worked a peach on her, and she gave me her new number. I had a quick look about the book store to make it look like I was actually in for something other than picking up ladies. Then casually ran out the store. I noticed the rain was still on and it was getting quieter, everyone was heading home. Guess they had enough shopping for the day. Exhaling I scanned the field; I was running out of people and decided to get something to eat from Burger King. I got a whole conversation from this guy I said ‘Hey’ to on the way over, about the weather and if I was out this weekend.

Arriving in Burger King I smashed skulls with two of my AFC friends, sat down with them and stuffed my face. Had a laugh then headed back to my car, got more eye contact but no Hey.

Conclusion was that it was more difficult than I had imagined, I’ll blame it on the weather and get back into it on Wednesday as I need to concentrate on college work 2morrow. Had fun though.

All the best,
Pilot

The Nice Guy is Gone

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Not quite done, yet, but only an hour for lunch

Well, Wal-Mart is within walking distance to my job, so after I ate lunch (I brought it with me--here's a tip--bringing your lunch is cheaper than going out), I decided to go to Wal-mart in hopes of getting some eye contact.

I attempted to get eye contact with everyone I passed; some people didn't even look my way, others did but looked down or away right away, and some (guys in particular) decided they wanted to challenge me with the ec, we didn't break until we passed each other.

At the store, I probably had about 15 ec's but no hi's or anything like that. There is a little shopping center between Wal-mart and my work, so I went that way.

I passed by a coupe of guys and, with ec, said, "Hi." One of them just ignored me behind his sunglasses and kept going. Another one said, "Hey, how's it going?" We were going in the opposite direction so no conversation.

There is another little shopping center on the other side of where I work, so I decided to walk up and down that sidewalk (just once) to see if anyone would be passing by. As it turned out, there was this hb that came out of one of the stores as I was walking that direction. I made eye contact, held eye contact, and said, "Good morning." She replies, "Hi, good morning," and returned the smile. I was smiling throughout this whole thing, thinking the same thing toohot was; imagining that people all over the world were doing the exact same thing I was at the same moment.

There is a club near where I live that gives free pool and no cover on friday nights, so that's what I'm doing Friday night. I may even be able to get a couple of friends to go with me (one guy, one girl). I'll let y'all know how that goes.

catch

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
fr,day 1 week 1.

i stared out this guy today, it felt good because he looked down and avoided walking too close, ha ha.

iv got a week left, so im going to just look and smile at every one,

one down, 49 to go

sarge on...

The Nice Guy is Gone

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by catch
fr,day 1 week 1.

i stared out this guy today, it felt good because he looked down and avoided walking too close, ha ha.

iv got a week left, so im going to just look and smile at every one,

one down, 49 to go

sarge on...
Don't leave it to just making eye contact, try throwing in some, "Hi's," "Hello's," or whatever in there from time to time. It'll help you to get warmed up talking to people.

catch

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: FR - Day One, of Week 1

Originally posted by Toohot4upilot

After a quick search I found the 'Dating for Dummies' book. It's bright yellow and black. I forget the exact page (78 maybe?), but find the page that has "NEVER USE THESE LINES" on it, and keep the book open to that page.

I walked up to a girl BLATANTLY and held the book up in front of my face so she can easily read the title. Then slowly lowered the book and read the lines.

Me: "So... come here often" in my best super player voice.
Her: (laughs)

I broke my smooth look quickly to bring the book back up and read the next line "What's your sign?" she pushed me in fun and made a comment on my wet cloths.

Pilot

ha ha ha man, thats classic, im going to do that

catch

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by The Nice Guy is Gone
Don't leave it to just making eye contact, try throwing in some, "Hi's," "Hello's," or whatever in there from time to time. It'll help you to get warmed up talking to people.
yeah your right, im gonna do that too:)

qweretyuiopas

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This stuff will be tough for me since I don't have a car and the only times I leave the house is on Tues. and Thurs. to go to school and that makes it alot harder to get these goals met. The fact I would be in school makes it harder cause most times you would never see the girl again when that isnt the case here and I go to a small college too. BUT I will try my best to do these things, wish me luck guys :)

The Nice Guy is Gone

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Isn't there some club you could go to within walking distance--or some kind of department store. For the weekends. Anyways, good luck, you can do it--we're pulling for you, and us.

qweretyuiopas

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by The Nice Guy is Gone
Isn't there some club you could go to within walking distance--or some kind of department store. For the weekends. Anyways, good luck, you can do it--we're pulling for you, and us.
Nope, no clubs or stores within walking distance. There are liquor stores, coney islands and gas stations, but I dont wanna stand around in those all day :D I'll try my best though

Hunchback

Don Juan
Reaction score
Nothing too eventful just yet. Four hi's. Not worthy of a field report.

I'm going on a date tommorow and I'm still gonna say hi to random strangers. She'll think I'm ****ing nuts. Might be worth a field report. ;)

The Nice Guy is Gone

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Hunchback
Nothing too eventful just yet. Four hi's. Not worthy of a field report.

I'm going on a date tommorow and I'm still gonna say hi to random strangers. She'll think I'm ****ing nuts. Might be worth a field report. ;)
It will be worth a date report for sure. Let us know what her reaction is.