Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Bootcamp started on June 10

comic_relief

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

comic_relief

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Week 1, Day 1

Went out to BestBuy and got 6 hi's. It was not as progressive as I liked.:mad:

Oh well, It is really tough when it rains and people are soaked and it is night. Tomorrow will be better

DoubleD

Don Juan
Reaction score
Awesome! Looking forward to getting started!

One little prob.. I'm moving country in two weeks.. but hell I'm sure I can pick back up there once I settle there!

Tooms

Don Juan
Reaction score
aim? c'mon man, if u woulda said msn i woulda been at least inclined to join u lunatics-(i love this word), but aim? i dont have that, and i dont want it

comic_relief

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Week 1, Day 2

I only got 2 hi's.:mad:

Oh well tomorrow is a party.

this is going to be pretty darn tough without a car.

DoubleD

Don Juan
Reaction score
Well.. started the actual tasks today.. after reading the article about being lazy! It got me off my ass and made me just go and do it. I've completed 1hr of exercise 1 and got 3 hi's out.

For exercise 1 i decided to split up the hour into two seperate malls. Cause 1) malls here are small and 2) different socio-economics at each location.

It was actually quite fun to walk around and look people straight in the eye.. I swear that NOT ONE person could look me in the eye. From your HBs to your tough guys when you actually noice its almost a crack up. Anyway it went well and it did give me the idea of the power in holding a gaze. Hell it even just felt good.

I think the main reason I only got 3 HI's from exercise 2 out is because i was so focused on the eye contact that I only got the three hi's out to the only three people that broke eye contact but looked back. (All three guys :( but thats expected cause the women seemed a little more intimidated) Any advice on the whole hi thing would be appreciate.. just say hi even if they don't look?? One easy way out is to go along a jogging path and do it there... but I ultimatly want to be confortable hitting anywhere so need to get it down packed.

I do have one question.. I am a tall dude.. like taller than 6 foot and with a strong build. I also think that I tend to walk around with a lack of face luminance and smile.. and I think that it may be too late to smile once you make the eye contact because by then they are already intimidated. Has anyone got links to images or something that can help me out with a smile that you can walk ariound with without looking cheesy... seems stupid but its a valid point. Also other posts that I have read say don't smile etc.. cause it breaks tension. What are your thoughts? Is it better to have the james Bond style poker face that only grins very selectivly or is it better to just walk around with a smile all the time?

Oh as for the socio economic thing I didn't notice much differnce but the richer ppls seemed to hold the gaze just for a fraction longer. Interesting. 3 down.. 47 to go LOL ..

isotope

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
RE: smiling

dont smile constattly, but put on a big smile when you first say hi or go talk to a girl. just be proud and confident. after all, youre getting the balls to talk to this girl, and you dont care if she blows you off. that alone should put a smile on your face thinking of it.

also, when you do smile, show teeth. a full on smil.e

i used to smile with my mouth closed, and although it was a genuine smile, people thought it looked fake cause i never showed teeth.

comic_relief

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Week 1, Day 3

today was a success:)

out for more than an hour and made eye contact with people and found out not many people give it and the one person who stared me down was an old guy about 60. No one else managed to do that.

got 22 hi's out of mainly females.

started convo's with this one chick and all she did was complain and I just threw in some neg-hits her about how she was cold. I did not number close because my one friend who is a total AFC wants to go out with her. And he told me to not bother with her because of his oneitis and I have respect for this kid and he plays on my baseball team. And as we all know "bro's before hoes"

30 hi's
1 eye contact day

comic_relief

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Week 1, Day 4

Went out for 30 minutes and got 11 hi's.

Started conversations with some of the people. It was good.

41 hi's
1 more hour to get the eye contact thing done.

good luck to all the DJ's that are in this

comic_relief

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Week 1, Day 5

The party that I went to did not have anybody I did not already know so nothing happened. But I met a person in the store and said "hi" to him but other than that nothing.

42 hi's
need one more EC day

comic_relief

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Week 1, Day 6

went up to Best Buy, The Mall, and Chinese Food.

Made 7 hi's and it has been a good day

People do not make eye contact that well either most just look away.

49 hi's
EC is done.

Tomorrow is to finish off week 1 and go to week two

JT47319

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Jesus Christ, go to a fycking bar/club and do that. You can hit up at LEAST 12 sets a night. AND the girls are more open because it's a specifically designed social scene AND the girls are hotter. Boot camp? This is more like training wheels school.

Trust me, after two weeks, your game will have improved DRAMATICALLY compared to this "boot camp."

comic_relief

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
yeah are 17 year olds aloud in bars and clubs. I don't live anywhere near a mall nearest mall 45 minutes away. Nearest bar that you guys speak of is about 45 minutes away. Nearest club is I have no fvcken clue. Plus I have no fvcken drivers license otherwise I would be in a club or bar. I live in the middle of fvcken nowhere. My school district only has 1500-1600 kids in it that is K-12. I make the best with what I have.

comic_relief

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Week 2, Day 1

Finished week 1 today and started week 2 today.

Got my final hi.

Now to begin week 2.

I went to church and got through that. I managed to go to a diner to get some food in me. The place was pretty crowded. I see this woman sitting at her table with about 10-15 people. I go and I sit down some of the people go over to the juke box and start putting on some Johnny Cash songs. I start singing along true to my country roots. I then start hearing some of the people start singing happy birthday. I just join right on in. Soon as it is over I start talking to the 39 year old woman. We talked about the music and how much fun she was having. I then started talking about the old show "Ma And Pa Kettle". She told me how much she loved that show. After about 5 minutes of talking to these people. My mom tells me to get over here and says "Don't talk to strangers. They will think your weird. Ya Idiot." I just ignored the rest of the conversation with her and went back to talking to the birthday girl. got my food and went home and am now posting this to you guys. It was very fun. I talked with the rest of the people too.

comic_relief

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Week 2, Day 2

Went to a baseball game but it was cancelled on account of rain. Started a conversation about the two teams with the other coach and his players. Not very interesting though but made the most of it. Went out to eat and that was pretty much it. About 3 minute convo because it started raining pretty hard and the guy did not want to get soaked. I just moved on and talked to my coach about the team.

8 conversations to go

Last edited:

DoubleD

Don Juan
Reaction score
Bootcamp has been awesome.. Although i'm technically only up to 25 or so Hi's i'm feeling more and more confortable with starting conversations or saying hi to any HB in any situation. Eg. Had to catch a train and there was a HB7 sitting by herself, so I went up to her, made some random comments about the book she was reading and started a conversation. Normally would have never done this and just talked myself out of it. But by having gone through this its become second nature to just go for it and have a chat. I've started random convo's with ppl off the streets and just strangers in shops, elevators etc... so I think I'm starting to get through task two as well.. but I really should get those 50 out of the way 1st. My goal is to really develop skills so that i can pickup anywhere I see HBs. Bars are ok, but frankly 9/10 the types of girls that I rank HB9's are always in the streets, at coffee shops in gyms etc. NOT at the bars. :(

For those of you who really fear the idea of this, in the people that I have said Hi to or started a convo with, the WORST response I had was from a HB7 who got all shy. Hey, in my opinion thats not a bad response anyway.. but aside from that everyone responds well to it.

Anyway.. I'm losing my net connection for a while.. so won't be able to keep posting.. but its about getting out there and doing! So I can do that w/o the net connection anyway!

I think I get most of it in terms of what I need to do so I'm off to actually do and then will report back once I have a connection and/ or if I run into problems and need some master DJ advice. :confused:

Good luck to all the other DJs.. seriously get out there and do it. The stuff you find here is useful.. but if you don't grow the balls and just try some stuff, you'll never move ahead.

comic_relief

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Week 2, Day 3

Today was a good day, I went to the batting cages and started a conversation with this one guy who started telling me about how he is an author, likes golf, and how he wasted his life away which was a real downer but had an upbeat ending which was nice. He was telling me about his ex-job and how it was so horrible. I had fun none the less.

Graduation party tomorrow. :)

Conversations 7