Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Boot Camp Thread (Opening May 2nd)

Microphone Fiend

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Alright here are some pairs I put together( by age)....You don't have to take your partner but I decided to take the initiative...
Talk online to your partner with aim or messenger, discuss problems or progression, and motivate each other. Finishing tis is VITAL cuz if you finish the bootcamp, YOU ARE INSTANTLY AN EXPERIENCED DJ, WITH TONS OF FIELD WORK!!
One by One - Dollashort

Mic. Fiend - Ace123

Yung Demo - Wonderbread166

Da Only X- JSH

Maxtro - Lost

baseball DJ - Elevenbravo

Alexis Zorba - AMF

tactic - BMW

time to change - layla

genghis juan - Puertorican Lover

Maxtro - Sometimes

fukuy - easyjim

Contact ya partner and make sure everything's good to go. May 2nd is coming up!!!!!!!

tactic

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
wow i didnt know i was in

Microphone Fiend

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hmm I thought you were in... you can set an example.... you should be in, and you should:
start NOW. There is no later, there is now. There is no waiting, there is now

:D :D :D

Jango_Xavier

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
A kiwi in a very bad disguise of a dutchman :P
hmm.... still thinking if i should

well i might start bootcamp again cause im starting cut up on monday but the problem is im cutting up cause i reject myself when i wanna approach so it might be better if i cut then start up bootcamp but u never know i might actually start bootcamp :D

prometheus

Reaction score
to late to get in?

Hey i tried joining sooner but it took a day or so for them to activate my account so i could post.

i work for in a fire department so my schedule is harder to work around then most peoples.

Lost

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ok im in
altho ill start monday cuz... thats when the week starts.. not sunday. and plus i aint gonna see anyone on sunday probly.
SO ....... i need a partner now.
prometheus? fuzz? anyone :)?
my AIM sn is Refrusloi ...
o nevermind i see im paired with Maxtro.

Yo maxtro, send me an im when u see this.... i sent u a PM on here about it.

Maxtro

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sorry but the only way I'd partner with somebody is if they are in the same area. An online partner does me no good.

Anyways I start day zero today. I was at a mall for an hour. I tried to make EC with every girl I looked saw and only two looked back. I didn't bother with hi's just yet. I got bored and went home.

I really would like an acutall wingman to help with motivation, it's too boring being out their by myself. Anyways I'm going clubbing tonight. While I am going alone its OK because there are a lot more girls packed in a tight space and I want to feel some girl butt :p

EFFORT

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
BOOTCAMP!!!

Whats up everyone, you may remeber me from the thread
An Experience where i went through bootcamp for the first 4 weeks...but then my environment changed for the worst so my finishing of bootcamp went down hill:(

Let me tell you bootcamp did wonders for me, i went from being scared as anything to say hi to a chick to being able to walk up to some random chick and start a conversation! A wonderful feeling.

Unfortunately, i didn't complete bootcamp and i've reverted back to my old ways again. I planned on starting again in a week but i'd love to be apart of this massive bootcamp.

So count me in!

Lost i'd be happy to be your partner

z000

Reaction score
Count me in too... Cuz I really want to better myself.

locrian

Don Juan
Reaction score
boot camp

I have finals this week but I really want to do the DJBC, so count me in! I can't start until thursday but will catch up.

Does anybody still need a partner? (I didn't know they did partners with this!)

locrian

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey Fuzz, I'm not really local to you, but let's partner up. It's good to have a real person to answer to who will e-kick my ass if I start to drop out!

Lost

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
locrain........ first week is ez.. just eye contact smile and a "hi" ... u can do it walking the halls. it wont take time away from ur studying.

Microphone Fiend

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Alright, Mic. Fiend reporting back, I've got 9 Hi's so far. Where's everyone else? don't tell me there's dropouts ALREADY. You guys wouldn't last a second in the army like Elton John!

Day 2:
Got five more Hi's today fellas... that brings my total to 14.

Last edited:

Lost

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
yo man, me and Effort are gonna start tomorrow ( as far as i know, were supposed to. i know i am)
since tomorrow is monday and i have skool.
im sorta grounded so.... skool week is really my main time to do this.. nless i get to go surfing on friday.. whichl probly be unlikely.
altho i could try goin to barnes n noble or a store at the mall real quick after skool... say i was gettin extra help ;P.

Lost

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
sure.... u can start on monday like me.
altho... im not sure who u would partner up with.
you dont have to have a partner tho.