"She Laughed All Night. Then She Ghosted You. Here's Why."

Dinner ran three hours. She laughed at everything. You walked her to her car thinking this one's locked in.

Then: nothing. Two texts. No reply. What happened?

You did what most men do on a great date. You filled every silence, answered every question, and left her with nothing to wonder about. No mystery. Nothing to sit with when she got home.

Rule 3 of the "22 Rules" changes the ending: tell her a little, hold back the rest, and let her imagination do the chasing. The ghosting stops too.

Read more...

Boosting testosterone naturally

JohnGalt

Don Juan
Joined
May 14, 2002
Messages
110
Reaction score
0
Red meat may be beneficial because of its relatively large creatine content.
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

Mr. Casanova

Don Juan
Joined
Sep 28, 2002
Messages
69
Reaction score
1
Location
Ehv, Netherlands
Allright. Thanks for the many replies guys!

I think I'm going to buy that 'Testosteron advantage plan' if I can't find a similar book in a local bookstore.
Another thing I've been wondering: does testosterone merely effect the body (the muscularity, the amount of fat, etc) or does it have also big consequences to 'your brains' (exept that you get horny)? Of course the hornyness and the muscularity is a very good point of testosterone on its own, but it would be great if it would also give you the male way of thinking.
 

Matt Rogers

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 18, 2003
Messages
618
Reaction score
4
Yes, there is some good stuff in that book Mr Casonova. If I recall it is around a 40%fat 40% carbs 20% protein diet. I am going to give it a try as well, only am struggling to get all the fat in my diet, without having to resort to fried food and chocolate and other bads.

Regarding male way of thinking, do you really want to think like a 16 year old kid again?;)

I do not think there is any real change in how you think. You are just more aggressive and horny, and maybe able to use these to win over underlying fears etc.
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

Mr. Casanova

Don Juan
Joined
Sep 28, 2002
Messages
69
Reaction score
1
Location
Ehv, Netherlands
Originally posted by Matt Rogers
Yes, there is some good stuff in that book Mr Casonova. If I recall it is around a 40%fat 40% carbs 20% protein diet. I am going to give it a try as well, only am struggling to get all the fat in my diet, without having to resort to fried food and chocolate and other bads.

Regarding male way of thinking, do you really want to think like a 16 year old kid again?;)

I do not think there is any real change in how you think. You are just more aggressive and horny, and maybe able to use these to win over underlying fears etc.
Hey mate, I'm 17, so don't f*ck with my age :p. Well, what I was meant was: there are some posts about manly behaviour and thinking in the DJ bible, do you get that mentality automatically when you get more testosterone?
So aggression for example is a part of manly behaviour. And horniness is very good too.
 

Matt Rogers

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 18, 2003
Messages
618
Reaction score
4
Sorry about the age thing. I am only 18 myself, and remember my early teens too well-I was like a puppy dog slobbering over women. Desperate with a capital D.

I think manly behaviour is not having the testosterone per se, although that is essential, but learning to control your testosterone, i.e. being able to harness it, not let it control you, so that you just slobber over women, and seem like a sex-crazed pervert.

Let us compare notes on the testosterone advantage plan.
 

Mr. Casanova

Don Juan
Joined
Sep 28, 2002
Messages
69
Reaction score
1
Location
Ehv, Netherlands
ow, sorry, I didn't see your post, Matt.

Everyone who comes to this site has different problems, you said you're problem was desperation. I think my problem is the testosterone: I don't have much beardgrow (I could go a week without shaving), no breasthair and some other things that indicate below average testosterone. That's why I want this book.

I think you're right about controlling the testosterone. I see a lot of guys who clearly have a lot of it, but can't control it.

I don't have the book yet, that's because I've been quite busy lately. There is only one version of the book on amazon, but on a local internetshop I saw three versions of the book, what's the difference? Does anyone know?
 

payaya

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jan 2, 2001
Messages
440
Reaction score
1
Location
victoria
smoking causes a drop in sex drive doesnt it?

if you quit smoking how long till your body recovers to a normal state? if ever?
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

payaya

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jan 2, 2001
Messages
440
Reaction score
1
Location
victoria
was reading a bit on supplements, they say it could take 3 weeks to 3 months to do its job properly?
 

Mr. Casanova

Don Juan
Joined
Sep 28, 2002
Messages
69
Reaction score
1
Location
Ehv, Netherlands
payaya there are a lot of things that can cause low testosterone: smoking, alcohol, taking drugs are some of them, but also sleeping badly. Also throughout the years your testosterone levels will decrease.

I don't know about the supplements, but I do know that if you'd take testosterone injections, the big results would come after 3 months.

But I think you'd better take a look at your nutrition than to start using supplements.
 

Trial Error

Don Juan
Joined
Apr 13, 2003
Messages
77
Reaction score
0
Age
41
so in theory about intaking testosterone,... eating MALE(no cows, ni chickens here) animals with high levels of testosterone in their bodies is a great source of test.?
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

Mr. Casanova

Don Juan
Joined
Sep 28, 2002
Messages
69
Reaction score
1
Location
Ehv, Netherlands
The Romans did indeed eat animal's d1cks to boost testosterone levels. They said that it improved their libido and it gave them much energy, so Trial Error, probably it does.
 

Trial Error

Don Juan
Joined
Apr 13, 2003
Messages
77
Reaction score
0
Age
41
yeh, i thought that too. Thanks dude. I saw a little story piece on TV the other day about some people eating bull testes. They asked the people who ate them, and they said that they felt an increase in energy.
 

Matt Rogers

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 18, 2003
Messages
618
Reaction score
4
I think I will pass on the testicles and animal's genitals, Mr Casonova.:D

I have noticed a definite difference since starting the plan. I find with red meat and lots of fat I have more energy and feel more aggressive. It is a very nice feeling.
 

Mr. Casanova

Don Juan
Joined
Sep 28, 2002
Messages
69
Reaction score
1
Location
Ehv, Netherlands
I notice that since I'm sleeping better, my testosterone has increased. So that's probably also a point of attention for guys who are low on testosterone.
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

Top