Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Boosting testosterone naturally

Matt Rogers

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi! I am looking for natural ways to boost testosterone, as my libido is lagging at present.

I already weight train with heavy weights. I have heard about dietary changes being effective. Is there any truth in the claims that the following boost testosterone

Saturated fats
Egg yolks
Flax oil
Red meat
A high fat (40%) diet

Thanks

Charm

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A very fast way to improve the libido is to do energy cultivation activities such as Qi Gong or Tai Chi. They are designed to exercise the kidneys and adrenal glands which are core to the sexual functioning of the body. I find when I do qi gong I am much more easily aroused and sexually on the prowl.

As far as foods, red meats, flax oil as you mentioned.

Also depending on your age, you can follow the following schedule for how often you ejaculate.

20 and under - once every 4 days
21-29 - once every 6 days
30-39 - once every 8 days
40-49 - once every 10 days

That will play a major role. Remember, I did not say how often you have sex, I said how often you ejaculate.

Mr. Casanova

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hmm, that thing about jerking off is quite interesting. Does it really make such a big difference then?

By the way, a time ago I posted a thread on testosterone boosting by eating differently, but I really didn't notice any differences.

Also, there are medicins (i.e. ZMA) on the market that will boost your testosterone. From what I've heard they can make a big difference. I personally don't use this stuff, because of the side-effects and stuff.

Charisma

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh my God, is that stuff from the masturbation true ? And what's the difference testosterone-wise with sex then ? And what does Tai Chi help ? I do this along with Sanshou .. i thought the tai Chi was just to relax, and the sanshou part (fighting) was for testosterone :)

What I know about natural ways to raise testosterone is do workouts, and I heared during sex it also gets a kick in the ass. And also doing something like Sanshou, tai Box, Kickbox (anything that involves fighting) raises testosterone level..

Charisma

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Mr. Casanova
Hmm, that thing about jerking off is quite interesting. Does it really make such a big difference then?

By the way, a time ago I posted a thread on testosterone boosting by eating differently, but I really didn't notice any differences.

Also, there are medicins (i.e. ZMA) on the market that will boost your testosterone. From what I've heard they can make a big difference. I personally don't use this stuff, because of the side-effects and stuff.
What's the side-effects ? Not that I'm interested, I once was, but like you I was scared about 'side-effects' but you seem to know what they are, care to enlighten me ?

Thanks

marqZAL

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Squeeze your nutts!!!! There is no way to naturally boost your testosterone!!!! If you could naturally boost your test.., no one would take steroids...they wouldnt be needed!

Mr. Casanova

Don Juan
Reaction score
marqZAL, I believe there are other ways. I quote from this topic:
Originally posted by Pook
One thing the skinnyguy.net nails on is increasing testosterone. Your testosterone will soar with the program. I have to shave at least a couple times a day. Wereas I'd be content in my old-geekiness to play on the computer, now I just want to run around and play ball. One interesting side effect we've noticed is that skinnyguy.net will increase your sex drive like 300%.

What!

Yes... The program calls for ZDA, which puts you in a nice deep sleep. With the combination of higher testosterone (and you thought you had a high sex drive) with ZDA, many on the forum report having insane sex dreams. I don't take ZDA but the increase in sex drive I can definately see.
So, hey hey, you can increase your testosterone greatly without using ZDA.

Matt Rogers

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Regarding the weightraining, surely this only gives a temporary boost in testosterone levels? I have not noticed a significant increase in testosterone levels, despite training hard for around a year now. I have put on around 20lbs of muscle, along with 10lbs fat.

What is the role of bodyfat in determining testosterone levels, as ectomorphs do tend to have lower bodyfat levels and testosterone levels than other guys. I have around a 30inch waist at 6ft1 and 175lbs, so I am on the lean side, and a bit of extra fat would not hurt me, and if this would increase my testosterone and libido then I would definitely consider adding a bit of fat.

ZDA-I presume Pook meant ZMA

trueplayaz

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm following the 'The testosterone advantage plan' - a combined diet and exercise programme and its made a big difference for me.

Look for it on amazon. The book provides a fresh look at our dietary habits and has been designed to increase natural testosterone levels. I eat more (it can get expensive!) but I have lost fat, gained a lot of muscle and have so much more drive and energy.

Also if you smoke, stop. Smoking ****s your testosterone levels up. Besides smoking says 'I want to fit in' - not a quality a DJ aspires to...

Ofus

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
ZMA info

I'm seriously considering trying it out, I'll let you all know what happens.

Pook

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ZMA works with zinc. From what I understand now, ZMA does not increase testosterone levels, it just helps keep them at that level.

Eating meats (like red meat) and eating a LOT more (along with training with heavy weights) will increase your body's natural level of testosterone.

anakin

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes, quite correct. Research shows that post-workout, levels of zinc and magnesium in our bodies fall. We have to ensure that we top them up to optimise our workouts. One study showed that those who took ZMA were able to increase their bench presses 15lb more than those who didn't take any supplement over a 8 week period. I don't use it (because it's not available in continental Europe and even if it was - too expensive).

I use a cheaper alternative, simply buy zinc and magnesium (and if you really must - vitamin b6 tablets) dissolvable in water and drink. Studies show that ZMA is not more effective than taking the stack of those vitamins (namely zinc and magnesium) separately. (Cannot remember where on the net I read this info - but I did!).

Side effects? None - except if you are a retard and overdose.

Mr. Casanova

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hmm, too bad, I didn't know that ZMA isn't available in Europe.

But I'm wondering: what about those steroids marqZAL is talking about? Where can I find some more reliable information on that and does it have side effects?

And trueplayaz, if you buy books on amazon (here in my country we mostly buy on bol.com), how does it arrive? Does something come with it?
And does it cost extra to buy it if you live in Europe (like I do)?

Tiggis

Don Juan
Reaction score
Stay away from steroids..

ZMA
Zinc and mag are available mail order and they are not banned in europe.. good safe stuff..

marqZAL

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey guy sorry to rain on your parade, but you really cant increase your testosterone enough naturally to see an increase in muscle mass. Most of the supplments out today aside from protien and creatine are a big fvcking waste, viatmins included! Like I said before if u could increase your test naturally, no one would be taking anabolics or prohormones. Check this site out: http://www.testosterones.com/

trueplayaz

Don Juan
Reaction score
Mr. Casanova - not sure about amazon, I've never ordered anything off of it.. but I'm in the UK and think they are sent out from amazons European distribution network so no massive Xport costs....

Oh yeah... everyone knows to stay away from tap water right? Its been through people's kidneys 6 times already and Estrogen or whatever chemicals from The Pill are gradually building up in the supply because they are not filtered out completely.

Matt Rogers

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Tap water? Wow, I never thought of that. Surely in the UK we get our water from reservoirs where it is extensively filtered.

Matt Rogers

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In addition, why the magical effects of red meat. Granted it has some zinc, but so do multivitamins. To be honest, I am a bit leery over the stuff ever since BSE in Britain, and all the talk about the hormones and antibiotics in red meat. I get ample protein from chicken, turkey and lots of milk and protein powder and cottage cheese, but am interested as to why red meat makes such a difference.