boosting confidence by talking

tom121

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
lately i've been working hard so i dont really have time to think about girlfriend or looking for one

while talking i talk to all the female co-workers (i am a busboy so i have interaction with most workers) although some are older or aren't as pretty but talking to them boosting my confidence because i always though i was too ugly for girls to notice me

another thing is we have to wear shirt, black pants and a tie in work, i have noticed a lot of female customers were turning their head to see me when i walk by them

also some of the older co-workers said i'm good looking :D

tom121

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
i have boost a lot of my confidence lately, i've been making a lot of my female co-workers laugh/chuckle at things i've said which is a good thing because they all started being really friendly to me as i am new to the job :cool:

Vanilla

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I found that if you talk with a bold tone, you'll turn heads. It's an awesome feeling.

Boner da Stoner

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
drawing positive attention to yourself always shows you that your not as bad off as you thought u was;)

start eyeing some of the girls down

tom121

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Boner da Stoner
drawing positive attention to yourself always shows you that your not as bad off as you thought u was;)

start eyeing some of the girls down
haha i don't have to do that, i always caught girls looking at me as i walk by them, but when i look at them they always look away though :(

i think the reason that i'm not scaried at work around female co-workers are that because i am not attracted to them, when i was working with a attractive woman near my age, i was kind of shaky and quiet around her, but once i started talking about random stuff she would open up to me