Books on Confidence

E

easyjim

Can you guys recommend any good books dealing with confidence? I've been in a rutt lately and really eager to climb out of it.

Slickster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Check out the DJ Bible

There's plenty on the subject and its free.

Very inspiring.

Ricky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Kent Sayre Unstoppable confidence.

I purchased it as an ebook

Jariel

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The Dalai Lama's Art of Happiness is the best I've ever found. It takes a very different approach than all others as it teaches confidence through personal contentment rather than achievement.

However, if you see it through, the results are phenomenal!

john_1234

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I recommend Brian Tracy's "The Science of Self-Confidence." Although it appears this program was created years ago, the information is golden. You can buy a used program for cheap on Ebay.

SELF-MASTERY

Banned
Reaction score
You can't buy confidence. It is much like money, you either have it or not. You either have thing to be confident about or not. Confidence is fleeing-- at times you can take on the world;at other times the world takes control of you and blah blah blah:mad:

npina

Reaction score
You can't buy confidence. It is much like money, you either have it or not. You either have thing to be confident about or not. Confidence is fleeing-- at times you can take on the world;at other times the world takes control of you

why not? confidence is a psychological state.

before the 1950's they used to think skiing was a natural ability which you "either had or not"

now we know better.

SELF-MASTERY

Banned
Reaction score
Any kind of pseudo-confidence that is conjured up by dishonest self-talk is doomed to fail. How long can someone delude themselves, before truth hits them like a nasty herpes outbreak....

I do believe that self talk and affirmations work, but I also believe that ppl should find legitimate things to be confident about. True confidence is earned.