Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Book of Pook discussion thread

Josh Davidson

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I just started reading the book of pook and was wondering if others want to discuss it here or through direct messaging? Let me know!

DonJuanjr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I am about half way through. I haven't read any of it in over a week now. I need to get back to it.

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I hear Pook identifies as a woman now

Plinco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have not read anything new of his since probably 2010-ish. He used to have a blog but I don't think it is still up. Man that was a long time ago.

DonJuanjr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The part in the book where he talks about approaching women in his frame. Being that it is just for fun for him. Tossing a loaf of potato bread at the woman ect... This gave me an idea that I haven't been able to try yet. When I am returning cans, and next to an approachable woman, I am going to say: "Hold on, don't put any more cans in... We're going to have a race. First one to 10 wins." If she complies than I know I'll win, because I try going as fast as possible whenever I return cans. I'll then introduce myself, and strike up a conversation, eventually asking her what is my prize for winning? I'll suggest either date/number.

Travel memoir21

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Pook became somewhat Pro Foreign woman and anti American woman towards of then end of sosuave postings around 2005ish. But his posts about pick up are Gold.