Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Boners Inc.

Peebold

Don Juan
Reaction score
KG: Do you think that um, do you think that when the album, when this is out...
JB: Yeah?
KG: Do you think it will make us um, more attractive to the ladies?
JB: Pshh, yeah, in fact, I been getting ready.
KG: Yeah?
JB: Yeah, I been doin **** pushups.
KG: **** Pushups?
JB: Yeah.
KG: What are those?
JB: Its where you ****in lay down flat on the ground.
KG: Yeah...
JB: And then you let your boner lift you up off the ground.
KG: N...no, that's, that'd be impossible. Your **** can support your whole
weight?
JB: Well not at first...
KG: Yeah?
JB: But over time.
KG: Hmm...how many pushups can you do?
JB: ...**** pushups?
KG: Yeah...I guess, you could only do one really.
JB: Yeah, well one is all ya need

Gotta love Tenacious D

ChevyLover

Don Juan
Reaction score
Fvck it i say let the shiat hang out. Who cares? So you want to bone the girl? Your not telling her in words "I want to bone you", but you let it hang out, she knows you want to bang her. You being aroused will make her aroused. Don't fight your manhood I say. So what if shes weirded out. Are you scared shes gonna go tell her friends "that guy had a big boner! I could see the bulge in his pants heheheh". So what? The other chick would probably laugh about it, then later think about it, know now that your a sexual person, and want to fvck you. When a chick is all horny, nipples all perked up, you know shes horny, how do you feel(if shes hot)? You want to fvck her, especially if shes all horny because of you.

I used to think it was a bad thing to have a bone around chicks. Today I was helping decorate the gym for prom, and I was working around a couple hotties, had a big bone and I never hid it. It was a lil uncomfortable when one of the teacher' aid women was around though - shes like 40 and I didn't really want her thinking I had a boner over her or somethin... but if its just me and some women I want to pick up, I'd definitely let em know I had a bone. There was some major sexual tension, I could feel it in their body language big time. They saw it, and they didn't go running away. Actually they started acting bitter towards each other like it was a competition of my attension... It turns em on because they know that they are turning you on.

Thats just my take on it - i'm gonna let my bone flap around when I'm around hotties all the time, I don't think they are gonna percieve you as a lamer cuz you got a boner, especially if you have something to show off. Wow he has a boner, better not have anything to do with him! Think about it. If you get embarrassed about your sexuality, it tells her your not sexually mature, still a little boy. You know you want to fvck her, she knows you want to fvck her...don't try and hide it.

And no, it won't make you any less of a challenge. It's a well known fact that guys want to fvck lots of women. Just because you want to fvck her and your boner blatantly shows it doesn't mean your in love with her or she has the control. Its like a bull with a cow. The bull is gonna fvck the cow, the cow knows it. He doesn't fight the urge to fvck the cow. He just thinks "wow I got a boner! i'm gonna pound on this cow for a while". And the cow doesn't get weirded out. She knows it's time to get fvcked. Would a bull try to hide his boner? If you try to fight nature, your going to lose and only hinder your progress.

CL