Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Boners Inc.

Salacious D

Don Juan
Reaction score
Here's a perplexing question: boners? How do you handle a stiffy? I'm not sure it's necessary to go into more depth, but...what are some techniques for getting rid of a hard-on? Howsabout when you're talking to a really hot-chick, touching her, etc? Your thoughts?

(preferrably for High School guys...since...erm...I'm one too)

icallug

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
if ya got one to hide it i use the good ol tuck in you just tuck it under the belt part of your pants

RawkinKaoticStyle

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
im in alone i let that shyt hang all out , !!

if wish i chick , i try and find a spot where im not being watched then i pull my meat up where my bely is so its held up and then i can do anything!!

Reaction score
think about something hideous and disgusting...like banging Barbara Streissand or something..........

ShizamDaMan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My friend Mike doesn't even try to cover them up anymore. He just walks around with it and doesn't give a f*ck who sees it. I also have to say that Mike is one of the hugest Don Juans I know, usually 10 minutes after meeting a girl he can always take them back to his house and bang the bejebus out of them.

He has this one trick where he stands next to the corner of a table and puts his junk up on the table and waits to see who looks at it. When a girl looks at it, he makes eye contact and smiles. And then he goes over there and gets her number. I have to master that technique still...

Salacious D

Don Juan
Reaction score
Shizam,

That's a funny story...just wait until some gay child molester has a look at him. He'll look deeply into his eyes, smile, and think oh, it was meant to be! Sorry, I don't care how many women I'd get...I don't think I could walk around like that. It's just not my style...christ, it's inconceivable!

Usually I think about spiders. But the problem is when I don't have time to think--i.e, when I'm talking or "groping" a girl..hehe...

Rawkin,

You said it, man. That's usually a last-ditch resort for me tho...

oakraiderz2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Think a bout a fat sweaty girl farting and taking a massive shyt.

Ronny_Neumonic II

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
yeah normally I just think of these 2 fat sweaty smelly dudes i saw in a music video once...

then when I want to get rid of my boner i think of something gross, like poo

Brazilian_Blues_Boy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by oakraiderz2
Think a bout a fat sweaty girl farting and taking a massive shyt.
This is also known to be a very effective method to fight general excitment, arousal, being too horny, and depending on how vivid your imagery are, you can get scared and traumatized and don't sleep for days...

Dear oakraiderz2, you shouldn't give advice without talking about the consequences... I'm gonna let it pass by this time okay? ;)

BBB

oakraiderz2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Brazilian_Blues_Boy
Dear oakraiderz2, you shouldn't give advice without talking about the consequences... I'm gonna let it pass by this time okay? ;)

BBB
HAHA...well im SURE they know what is liable to happen. Dont think about it TOO hard unless you NEED to get it down. Hows that BBB?:p

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So why exaclty do you want to hide the fact that a hot female turns you on?

JoE BoXeR

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Dead puppies....just keep thinkin about those poor dead puppies :(

vinch

Don Juan
Reaction score
thas where i like thighty whities -_0
just leva on an angle of like 45º degrees point out of your pants and they'll never notice, is handy specially when you can ajust the meat with your hands in your pocket =p
i have spoken ¬_¬

ShizamDaMan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Salacious D
Shizam,

That's a funny story...just wait until some gay child molester has a look at him. He'll look deeply into his eyes, smile, and think oh, it was meant to be! Sorry, I don't care how many women I'd get...I don't think I could walk around like that. It's just not my style...christ, it's inconceivable!
It is inconcieveable, if you like the fact that you'd get massive chicks. All you gotta do is politely tell the molesters and gay people that you don't swing that way. Works for Mike, he's with a different HB every weekend :D

ilyadaimpaler

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
What I like to do if Im walking and I get hard is bend down on my knees, and arch my lower back out so that the bone is parallel to my legs. Then I keep walking.

I do get funny looks sometime though.

BWSL2

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
you can't usually do them in front of the girl, but if you can, do pushups. after about 10-15 you should have it on the run.

of course, the first couple hurt, but trust me, it works.

Evil-Rom

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
,-._|\ ................... ............ / Aus \ ..
Originally posted by BWSL2
you can't usually do them in front of the girl, but if you can, do pushups. after about 10-15 you should have it on the run.

of course, the first couple hurt, but trust me, it works.
How bout doin pushups on top of the girl? :D

seloifter

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
alot of guys will say that you shouldn't hide your boner from a chick..... but I think it's different in HS...
HS girls aren't quite "sexually mature", and they'll prolly get weirded out to see a guy's bulge sticking out of his pants.....
what works for me is my boner usually ends up along one of my legs, I just put my hand in my pocket and push it down so it's not noticeable...... my pockets are usually big enough so that it just looks like I'm putting my hands in my pockets and nothing else
of course the best way to hide it is usually to stuff it under the belt (although it can be a little painful)..... but it's hard to do that with people around

btw, about "thinking about something gross"..... that hardly ever works..... first of all the teenage male erection isn't always induced by sexual arousal, so thinking aobut something else doens't do jack ****...... seocnd of all, when you're horny, evne if you TRY to think of something gross, you'll end up fantasizing about banging the chick in front of you...... so it only makes things worse

I like the pushups idea..... the point is you need to do something to get your blood rushing to every OTHER part of yoru body ;)..... exercise is the best way to get rid of a boner, because it does just that.....