Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Boner etiquette

ElGuapo

Don Juan
Reaction score
When you're making out with a girl for the first time, should you initially hide your boner?

Nexus Polaris

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I wouldn't. If you don't think it's going to go any further than making out, I'd just draw attention to it in the most flagrant way possible and reframe it as a neg.

"Oh great, look what you did. Thanks a lot. I'm going to have a hard time making out with you now. I won't be able to reach you from 18 inches away."

But if she seems like she'd probably be up for doing the deed, just escalate naturally.

horaholic

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes. You should hide it in her mouth, vagina or ass. In a pinch, her hand will do.

Seriously, though, dont hide it if the makeout session can go somewhere. If you're in public, or in a bar or school dance or something, dont get one. If its on, dont hide it. You could grab her hand and let her feel how much she's turning you on.

old married dude

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah I'd say don't hide it, let 'em know you've got wood lol.

I think when you do that, they think "Damn this guy really wants me bad." and it gets them even hornier during a makeout session. Most girls will respond positively unless they're prude or sexually repressed & if that's the case, I'd "next" them.

ENIGMA16

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Best thread name I've ever seen on a discussion forum by far.

And no, why the hell would you hide your **** from a girl that wants it inside of her?

Vice

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Anyone remember in middle/high school when they'd come up randomly and at the worst times, like when you have to get up in front of class? And you do that awkward hunched over walk thing as a feeble attempt to hide it?

Good times.

Jitterbug

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I never hide it. It's a natural thing.

Last time this chick teased me & asked "what is that poking me?" I said: "It's a man's natural appreciation for a beautiful woman."

Heard a line in a recent Californication episode when Hank was getting a boner from being turned on by some chick: "Woman, are you sexually harassing me? Look what you've done!" or something along that line. I'm gonna use it.