"So, What Do You Do for Fun?"

She asks it casually, mid-sip. And you feel the floor open up, because the honest answer is work, gym, and a couple shows you're half-watching.

Women rarely say this out loud, but a man with a life is attractive before he says a word. The guy who spent Saturday deep-sea fishing and came back with photos and a story — he walks in already interesting.

The "22 Rules" pushed me to build a life worth talking about. Turns out the fastest way to be interesting to women is to be interested in your own life first.

Read more...

Bond, James Bond

Adamacker

Don Juan
Joined
Sep 7, 2004
Messages
12
Reaction score
0
Age
41
Location
I'm 6'4" and I live in Texas, where everything's b
I have found it very helpful to imagine myself as James Bond whenever I'm talking to a girl. I don't feel like I dont know what to say anymore bc I'm now acting and anything can be said. He is the man, and I now see why he talks at his own pace, very mysterious. Just seeing if this has worked for any of yall?
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

check_mate_kid_uk

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 27, 2004
Messages
2,077
Reaction score
4
Location
UK
i try not to think about things like this whilst talking to a girl, its a distraction, but i do think about it before hand or afterwards.
 

Wiesman44

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 2, 2004
Messages
1,341
Reaction score
14
You have to be yourself when talking to a girl. You can't change your personality to pick-up women b/c once they see that it was faked, your done. Work on improving your currently personality, not changing it completley to act like some fictional movie character. Besides, the girls react like that b/c its a freakin' movie script.
 

SheepSter

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 26, 2004
Messages
160
Reaction score
0
Location
Amsterdam
Don't imagine you're James Bond, because you're not and that simple fact makes you incongruent with the frame.

What you should do is watch some Bond movies and notice how he interacts with women. He only speaks if he feels too, but never says much. He lets his BL do the talking and since it's perfect all women melt for Bond. Still it's a movie and scenes get played over and over again untill it's perfect. You on the other hand have one chance with one particular girl, don't be perfect that's boring, have a great time and stop imagining things, while the real sh|t is happening in front of you.
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Scaramanga86

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 14, 2004
Messages
14
Reaction score
0
Age
39
Location
Auckland
On the subject of Bond and the way he speaks, is it true about American girls affinity for British accents. Just wondering since im gonna do a small tour of the US in the near future.
 

check_mate_kid_uk

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 27, 2004
Messages
2,077
Reaction score
4
Location
UK
Originally posted by SheepSter
Don't imagine you're James Bond, because you're not and that simple fact makes you incongruent with the frame.

What you should do is watch some Bond movies and notice how he interacts with women. He only speaks if he feels too, but never says much. He lets his BL do the talking and since it's perfect all women melt for Bond. Still it's a movie and scenes get played over and over again untill it's perfect. You on the other hand have one chance with one particular girl, don't be perfect that's boring, have a great time and stop imagining things, while the real sh|t is happening in front of you.
you are right in what you say, but have you ever thought that women 'melt' for bond not so much for his personality but his image, and this image is the guy working for the secret service this is what the film does builds his image so its not him attracting them, and also he gets lots of women in the film. who are we to say that he would get them in real life acting like this, yet he does this on the film, the amount of social proof this is, is through the roof and that is why they like him so much.
 

diplomatic_lie

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 9, 2004
Messages
537
Reaction score
0
Of course if a real secret service agent let so many women know about his job, he'll be back at the unemployment line.
 

Omega

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 16, 2003
Messages
1,135
Reaction score
1
Age
38
Originally posted by diplomatic_lie
Of course if a real secret service agent let so many women know about his job, he'll be back at the unemployment line.
Why?
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

check_mate_kid_uk

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 27, 2004
Messages
2,077
Reaction score
4
Location
UK
Originally posted by diplomatic_lie
Of course if a real secret service agent let so many women know about his job, he'll be back at the unemployment line.
or the enemys secret service interegation room. :p
 

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 15, 2003
Messages
6,620
Reaction score
186
Age
47
Location
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
Originally posted by Wiesman44
You have to be yourself when talking to a girl. You can't change your personality to pick-up women b/c once they see that it was faked, your done. Work on improving your currently personality, not changing it completley to act like some fictional movie character. Besides, the girls react like that b/c its a freakin' movie script.
Exactly...most women won't appreciate being bait-n-switched.

How would YOU like it if you ran into a woman who you thought was wonderful and then found out she was faking it to get her hooks into you??
 

tom121

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Sep 28, 2004
Messages
334
Reaction score
0
her: what's your name
you: bond, james bond
her: what?
you: ooh I mean..

:rolleyes: :p
 

Yotsuya-san

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jan 11, 2004
Messages
393
Reaction score
1
Location
Maison Ikokku
Ahora, clase. Repite por favor:

James Bond es un carácter ficticio.
James Bond es un carácter ficticio.
James Bond es un carácter ficticio.

Bueno, clase!
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Top