Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Bond, James Bond

Adamacker

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm 6'4" and I live in Texas, where everything's b
I have found it very helpful to imagine myself as James Bond whenever I'm talking to a girl. I don't feel like I dont know what to say anymore bc I'm now acting and anything can be said. He is the man, and I now see why he talks at his own pace, very mysterious. Just seeing if this has worked for any of yall?

check_mate_kid_uk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i try not to think about things like this whilst talking to a girl, its a distraction, but i do think about it before hand or afterwards.

Wiesman44

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You have to be yourself when talking to a girl. You can't change your personality to pick-up women b/c once they see that it was faked, your done. Work on improving your currently personality, not changing it completley to act like some fictional movie character. Besides, the girls react like that b/c its a freakin' movie script.

SheepSter

Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't imagine you're James Bond, because you're not and that simple fact makes you incongruent with the frame.

What you should do is watch some Bond movies and notice how he interacts with women. He only speaks if he feels too, but never says much. He lets his BL do the talking and since it's perfect all women melt for Bond. Still it's a movie and scenes get played over and over again untill it's perfect. You on the other hand have one chance with one particular girl, don't be perfect that's boring, have a great time and stop imagining things, while the real sh|t is happening in front of you.

Scaramanga86

Don Juan
Reaction score
On the subject of Bond and the way he speaks, is it true about American girls affinity for British accents. Just wondering since im gonna do a small tour of the US in the near future.

check_mate_kid_uk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by SheepSter
Don't imagine you're James Bond, because you're not and that simple fact makes you incongruent with the frame.

What you should do is watch some Bond movies and notice how he interacts with women. He only speaks if he feels too, but never says much. He lets his BL do the talking and since it's perfect all women melt for Bond. Still it's a movie and scenes get played over and over again untill it's perfect. You on the other hand have one chance with one particular girl, don't be perfect that's boring, have a great time and stop imagining things, while the real sh|t is happening in front of you.
you are right in what you say, but have you ever thought that women 'melt' for bond not so much for his personality but his image, and this image is the guy working for the secret service this is what the film does builds his image so its not him attracting them, and also he gets lots of women in the film. who are we to say that he would get them in real life acting like this, yet he does this on the film, the amount of social proof this is, is through the roof and that is why they like him so much.

diplomatic_lie

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Of course if a real secret service agent let so many women know about his job, he'll be back at the unemployment line.

Omega

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by diplomatic_lie
Of course if a real secret service agent let so many women know about his job, he'll be back at the unemployment line.
Why?

check_mate_kid_uk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by diplomatic_lie
or the enemys secret service interegation room. :p

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
Originally posted by Wiesman44
You have to be yourself when talking to a girl. You can't change your personality to pick-up women b/c once they see that it was faked, your done. Work on improving your currently personality, not changing it completley to act like some fictional movie character. Besides, the girls react like that b/c its a freakin' movie script.
Exactly...most women won't appreciate being bait-n-switched.

How would YOU like it if you ran into a woman who you thought was wonderful and then found out she was faking it to get her hooks into you??

tom121

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
her: what's your name
you: bond, james bond
her: what?
you: ooh I mean..

:rolleyes: :p

Yotsuya-san

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Ahora, clase. Repite por favor: