JT47319
Master Don Juan
Originally posted by Abbott
It is.
Really? The average woman is 5'4", ya know. If I'm taller than most women, then what's so bad?[/QUOTE]
Average height of an American male is something like 5"10.
You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.
Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.
She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.
Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.
Originally posted by Abbott
It is.
Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."
You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.
She's been waiting forty minutes.
Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.
Be that as it may, that's their opinion. If you don't think I'm being honest, feel free to get a photo of say...Ronnie Coleman, and Usher (but any olympic sprinter will do too), cut off both their heads, and ask girls which body type they prefer heh. If Ronnie wins, PM me.That might be the dumbest thing I've ever heard.Originally posted by MindOverMatter
Couple of girls told me that they don't like the bodybuilder look because it leaves nothing to the imagination, since they can tell he's built like an ox no matter what kind of outfit he wears. Whereas athletic guys on the other hand look normal with clothes on, but have a surprise package underneath.
Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.
She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.
Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.
So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.
The words come later. The impression comes first.
Think about it genius, if a guy looks thin in clothes do you really think a girl is going to look at him and wonder what he looks like with his shirt off thinking "I wonder if he looks muscular or thin under that shirt, I have to have sex with him to find out"Originally posted by Evil-Rom
Care to explain, Einstein?
Originally posted by MindOverMatter
That might be the dumbest thing I've ever heard.
Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.
Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers. Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.
I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.
You would have a point, if only I mentioned a "thin" guy to begin with. I didn't say "thin', I said normal with clothes on, athletic underneath. Now maybe you're a thin guy so you assumed that was normal, in which case I should clear it up that when I say normal, I don't mean thin.Think about it genius, if a guy looks thin in clothes do you really think a girl is going to look at him and wonder what he looks like with his shirt off thinking "I wonder if he looks muscular or thin under that shirt, I have to have sex with him to find out"
Feel free to assume all you want, I've posted a pic (http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=30488&perpage=40&pagenumber=3 ) and I'm anything but skinny. That quote I posted came from a discussion with a couple of my old female roomates when we were discussing our favorite types.If a girl actually said that to a guy she was just being nice to him because he was probably skinny.
Ok, I'll give you that, he's the best of the best. But use a pic of any bodybuilder, even amateur if you want.Come on dude obviously Ronnie Coleman is the extreme.
I'm 5'7" and 120 lbs. BMI = 18.8 People have said I'm thin and/or skinny, but I never quite sure if I should believe them.Originally posted by Ricky
It really depends what you mean by thin.
I used to be real thin before working out. I might look a little thin now with clothes on due to narrow shoulders, but am muscular underneath (the surprise they mentioned).
Fat girls have mentioned they feel insecure around thin guys because they look that much bigger.
You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.
Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.
Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.
Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.
Get jacked and you'll answer your own question.Originally posted by Abbott
I'm 5'7" and 120 lbs. BMI = 18.8 People have said I'm thin and/or skinny, but I never quite sure if I should believe them.
And no, I've never been interested in being bigger, since I'd feel weird and insecure if I was. After all, I've been the same size for probably 5 years now.
There is one plus...when I say things that are gutsy, they'd have much more impact because apparently I must be confident enough that they won't retaliate.
Ben
When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.
Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.
Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.
The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.