Abbott
Master Don Juan
I know perfectly well that the great majority of posters here are straight men, so I'm not expecting you to tell me what kind of men are the hottest. However, this is something that I can reasonably expect many of you here to know.
One question that I've sometimes asked women (after it's pretty clear that I can't possibly hook-up with them) is along the lines of "What's your physical type?" Then I ask something like "Think most women think the same way you do?" Not all the women I asked that question had the same body type. Some were big, some were smaller (though still larger than I am). I haven't asked any women who were smaller than I was, but women like that seem to be rarer than 1976 quarters (has the drummer instead of the eagle on the tail side).
The most common response I get is that they don't like thin or small men, and that most women think that way.
I've also asked some of my friends this, and they've said similar things. However I can't help but think they're biased because they're fairly large.
Whenever anyone says something like what was said above, my argument is "What about 'Thin is in,' and 'Fat is not where it's at?' C'mon, you must know that's what society says."
QUESTION:
So what I wonder is who is in the right here? Me, who thinks "Thin is in," or them?
If I'm right, then they're very different from most people.
If I'm wrong, then I must be in denial.
Talk to you soon,
Ben
P.S. Once a fat girl said to me that she didn't like thin men. I didn't say so out loud, but I thought WTF? You can't be in any position to complain, you're fat.
One question that I've sometimes asked women (after it's pretty clear that I can't possibly hook-up with them) is along the lines of "What's your physical type?" Then I ask something like "Think most women think the same way you do?" Not all the women I asked that question had the same body type. Some were big, some were smaller (though still larger than I am). I haven't asked any women who were smaller than I was, but women like that seem to be rarer than 1976 quarters (has the drummer instead of the eagle on the tail side).
The most common response I get is that they don't like thin or small men, and that most women think that way.
I've also asked some of my friends this, and they've said similar things. However I can't help but think they're biased because they're fairly large.
Whenever anyone says something like what was said above, my argument is "What about 'Thin is in,' and 'Fat is not where it's at?' C'mon, you must know that's what society says."
QUESTION:
So what I wonder is who is in the right here? Me, who thinks "Thin is in," or them?
If I'm right, then they're very different from most people.
If I'm wrong, then I must be in denial.
Talk to you soon,
Ben
P.S. Once a fat girl said to me that she didn't like thin men. I didn't say so out loud, but I thought WTF? You can't be in any position to complain, you're fat.