"So, What Do You Do for Fun?"

She asks it casually, mid-sip. And you feel the floor open up, because the honest answer is work, gym, and a couple shows you're half-watching.

Women rarely say this out loud, but a man with a life is attractive before he says a word. The guy who spent Saturday deep-sea fishing and came back with photos and a story — he walks in already interesting.

The "22 Rules" pushed me to build a life worth talking about. Turns out the fastest way to be interesting to women is to be interested in your own life first.

Read more...

Body language

tactic

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 23, 2003
Messages
1,322
Reaction score
1
Age
39
Does anybody know or have alot of knowledge in body language?
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

SealTeamSix

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 16, 2004
Messages
105
Reaction score
0
I only rely on basic 3:

when you look at her:

1. She looks at you with total concentration (enlarged puple, sparkling eyes etc..).

2. Plays with her hair, cloth, accessaries ..etc..

3. Smile with teetch showing.

If I get any of these 2 while I am chatting with a girl, I consider myself I am on with her.
 

Stag

Don Juan
Joined
Dec 1, 2003
Messages
35
Reaction score
0
Well, first relax. Relax the deepest you can, relax your mind. your body your whole being. Then just start taking up space. Put your leg on the tabl,e your arms on your waist, lay down in your couch, put your head up. Feel like you own everything around, its yours and you know it and nothing can bother you or intimidate you.
Dont get touchy feely with girls too soon. Actually not until your in bedroom.
If your walking just do it slow relaxed, put your shouldrs and head up, take up space.
It is easy, but make yourself feel like you are at home lying on your couch w/o a care in the world all the time. Wherever you are fel comfortable and at home.
I dont care about wehter a girl touches her hair or not, it is useless to worry about that. it is more important to handle your bodylanguage. Then every girl will touch her har when u talk to her.
Its all bout u becoming more attractive.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Top