"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

Body Language

IDMeansNothing

Don Juan
Joined
Jun 19, 2003
Messages
48
Reaction score
0
Location
Just south
Is there any thread exisiting already that describes in detail what to look for in body language? I ran a search and came up with 754 hits.

If not, can we start one here? There have been several mentions of it recently and I thought it might be a good idea to post some of the positive things to look for, under what conditions and what they mean. For example, there was a post in which upturned wrists were mentioned, but what exactly is the meaning behind this, other than "Her IL is high"?
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

bugsquish

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 23, 2003
Messages
569
Reaction score
13
Age
47
Location
UK
I think upturned wrists is a bit of a red herring, along with dilated pupils (light conditions anyone?).

Look for eye contact, and smiling. Simple but true. How enthusiastic she is about the conversation is a good pointer. Is her body facing towards you? Is she moving closer to speak? These are the only things I look for and combined make it pretty clear (along with the subject matter of course). Trying to consider too many factors at once is confusing and will affect your conversational ability.
 

ozzfest

Don Juan
Joined
Sep 20, 2002
Messages
157
Reaction score
0
i have never seen a woman turn her wrists towards me..i don't even know what that is...i agree looking for that and dialted pupils is just ludicrous. I would say look for eye contact, actual contact (her touching you) and constant primping of her hair.
 

vdk

Don Juan
Joined
May 17, 2003
Messages
198
Reaction score
1
Location
Brisbane, Australia
I asked a UG '5' in class a question about our discussions. She immmediately thought it was a comeon and turned to face me, with enthusiastic eyes. These are the signals she gave me: Excessive eye contact, constant agreement and nodding of head to most of your opinions, flicking of hair.

Other women compliment you and kino you as well, but in a college setting they may be attention *****s#
 

Microphone Fiend

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 30, 2003
Messages
2,300
Reaction score
17
Location
Where I be at

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Top