Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Body Language tips

HuuBinh

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Women often form a lot of opinions and assumptions about men even before they speak. They know what kind of a man you are simply based on observing your body language. Therefore, any demonstrations of weak, insecure, and inferior body language will likely diminish your chances.

When walking
Walk slow, but take wider steps.
Look straight ahead and above the horizon.
Do not put hands in pocket.

When talking
Talk slow and deliberate, voice tone should be firm.
Variations in voice tone to emphasize important words.

When sitting
Take up a lot of space
Spread your legs, or stretch them over a chair or table.
Lean back

When standing
Feet should be apart, not too close together, stand wider.
If there’s a wall, lean back.

Eyes movement
Do not blink so often.
Limit drastic movements, like looking to the left and right.

Most importantly, your mindset should be congruent with your BL. Feeling upbeat, positive, happy, superior etc..are important so that the effects of your BL can be magnified.

Most of us know about smiles already, but anything else you want to add, feel free.

check_mate_kid_uk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
im not saying that this is right or wrong, infact it seems fairly correct, but thats my oppinion, what do i know? so what gives you the idea that this is the correct way to act?

HuuBinh

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by check_mate_kid_uk
im not saying that this is right or wrong, infact it seems fairly correct, but thats my oppinion, what do i know? so what gives you the idea that this is the correct way to act?
This is actually how I behave. I have gotton more looks from women eventhough I am not a very tall, handsome or built guy and they seem to be very receptive to me.

I cannot say it's right or wrong either, I can only write from what I have experienced.

Docka

Don Juan
Reaction score
what if she say "you look really comfortable." while you sittingdown. It seems like she's saying you have good body language, what do you guys think?

and how do you respond to that with something ****y and funny?

The only thing i said was "ya, this is pretty damn comfortable (with a slight smile)"