Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Body For Life

BuddhaSMASH

Don Juan
Reaction score
Has anyone tried this system? Is it any good?

livin large

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A friend of mine used it and swears by it. I think he was on it for about 6 months with great results, got off it while his wife was pregnant, and is starting it up again now. I think it's a great program, especially for those with a little too much fat who don't really want to get 'huge'.

Don-Wan Kenobi

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
It's a good start. Make that an excellent start. The book is fun to read, presents a fascinating perspective on how and why you can change your body, and it's certainly worth a trip to the library.

Nothing "break-thru" but a great way to start things off and to get motivated. I had some luck with it a few years ago.

DWK

blong1068

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Read the book if you are having trouble getting motivated. Very inspirational.

Reto

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes and no

I have read his book and it's a life style I have been trying to live for years. I'm not super strict with my diet, but i do eat pretty "clean". I don't take and cannot afford all the suppliments Bill Phillips suggests, but by eating small multiple meals through out the day, I managed to stay fairly lean. (Supp's; Protein, Creatine, HMB, Multi Vitamin, Glutamine, DHEA, ZMA, & a Fat Burner). Maybe I do take too many Supp's.

I work out more than he suggests, but I enjoy it. It's what I do for entertainment. The gym is also the center of my social life.

Shawn Phillips has a book out too. AbSolution. I bought it, but haven't read it yet. I think he's pushing a product.

FekTraz

Don Juan
Reaction score
FekTraz

With all due respect to those of you who have used this program, f*ck Bill Phillips and his magazine and company. I hate the man, he is a pure sell out, and I love how everything is only achieved through his EAS supplements, which are actually good quality but I still hold a grudge against the man for turning his once great magazine into a piece of sh*t. Anyways, I hate the program, Ive found some more specialized, "crazier" workouts to be more effective, try www.testosterone.net for some more information on those.

darkhorse

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: FekTraz

Originally posted by FekTraz
With all due respect to those of you who have used this program, f*ck Bill Phillips and his magazine and company. I hate the man, he is a pure sell out, and I love how everything is only achieved through his EAS supplements, which are actually good quality but I still hold a grudge against the man for turning his once great magazine into a piece of sh*t. Anyways, I hate the program, Ive found some more specialized, "crazier" workouts to be more effective, try www.testosterone.net for some more information on those.
Yeah, but how do you really feel about the guy?

FekTraz

Don Juan
Reaction score
Well i guess i could call him a chode, or a dildo....boner is a good term too