"She Laughed All Night. Then She Ghosted You. Here's Why."

Dinner ran three hours. She laughed at everything. You walked her to her car thinking this one's locked in.

Then: nothing. Two texts. No reply. What happened?

You did what most men do on a great date. You filled every silence, answered every question, and left her with nothing to wonder about. No mystery. Nothing to sit with when she got home.

Rule 3 of the "22 Rules" changes the ending: tell her a little, hold back the rest, and let her imagination do the chasing. The ghosting stops too.

Read more...

Bobby Rio’s materials not very good IMO

jnMissouri

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 2, 2014
Messages
793
Reaction score
322
I bought his material about 3 years ago and it was not any kind of game changer, in fact it was mostly on how to get out of the friend zone with a girl by doing things different than you had been. A version of S&D if you will…

Has anyone else been disappointed in his materials? I'm actually thinking of deleting all his newsletters I've been saving to de-clutter and focus on the 20% of materials that get me 80% of the results.
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

touma.akagi

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Dec 12, 2017
Messages
256
Reaction score
102
Location
-
I was tempted to buy his materials, particularly his one on phone game, but moons went by and I was too focused on non-girl things with my life and I almost forgot about him until seeing this post, lol. I've seen his hour-long videos, among others, and yeah, they alone aren't very informative.
 
Top