Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Boats & Women

Snag87

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women on dating sites seem to be infatuated with boats. Personally, I enjoy the open water, but I explore it in my kayaks, which young women have little interest in. I've been toying with the idea of getting a small, relatively inexpensive boat. It seems to be a good default date option. Instead of going out for ice cream, let's just go out on my boat and check out the sunset.

Can guys who own boats chime in on their experiences?

Plinco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Unless you really enjoy boating or fishing then it's a cash sink. Boats use up time and money to maintain.

Snag87

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Unless you really enjoy boating or fishing then it's a cash sink. Boats use up time and money to maintain.
Yea, that's why I love kayaking. Explore the ocean with little to no maintenance or government intervention.

I could get a nice canoe. Not nearly as enticing to women, but better than nothing.

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
Get a hot tub instead, TRUST ME.n

p.s. do not tell women you have one, you purposefully want her to NOT have a bathing suit in her purse when she comes over for "coffee".

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women on dating sites seem to be infatuated with boats. Personally, I enjoy the open water, but I explore it in my kayaks, which young women have little interest in. I've been toying with the idea of getting a small, relatively inexpensive boat. It seems to be a good default date option. Instead of going out for ice cream, let's just go out on my boat and check out the sunset.

Can guys who own boats chime in on their experiences?
Women on dating sites are no infatuated with "small, relative inexpensive boats". They are infatuated with large, expensive yachts.

Billtx49

Reaction score
Some women absolutely love to be around or on water, beaches, and boats. Identify what she likes in advance, for a good make her happy outing.…

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I had a barge over in Europe, and I met some of the most attractive non hypergamic women I could ever meet.

Infact I regret it weekly, because I was wishy washy with them.

they were sexy, friendly with low BMI. into things like knitting and planting etc, man I messed up there.

DonJuanjr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I had a barge over in Europe, and I met some of the most attractive non hypergamic women I could ever meet.

Infact I regret it weekly, because I was wishy washy with them.

they were sexy, friendly with low BMI. into things like knitting and planting etc, man I messed up there.
Are you saying PUA wisdom of aloofness failed here?

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I learned a long time ago to sink my money into land instead of boats. If women were smart they’d go after a guy that owned LAND, the more the better. Land almost always equals money. Why women haven’t figured that out I don’t know.

Billtx49

Reaction score
I learned a long time ago to sink my money into land instead of boats. If women were smart they’d go after a guy that owned LAND, Land almost always equals money. Why women haven’t figured that out I don’t know.
Because women don’t usually think financially and logically…

DonJuanjr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Land almost always equals money. Why women haven’t figured that out I don’t know.
Like bill was alluding to... Land is boring. You can't take a high status photo that's interesting standing in the middle of your 200 acres. It's just a pic of you standing in the woods. On the other hand, taking a pic on a boat.....

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I’ve had boats most of my adult life and I can confirm they make dating real easy. It’s not only a tangible asset, which is attractive, but it also provides tangible fun experiences. But you need cash and time to maintain it. Like anything else.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women on dating sites are no infatuated with "small, relative inexpensive boats". They are infatuated with large, expensive yachts.
If you get a boat, it seems to be a yacht. Semi-expensive or expensive. Those boats will help with dating.

Snag87

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I’ve had boats most of my adult life and I can confirm they make dating real easy. It’s not only a tangible asset, which is attractive, but it also provides tangible fun experiences. But you need cash and time to maintain it. Like anything else.
Which style boats do women prefer? Is a small boat worth the expense and hassle?

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
Which style boats do women prefer? Is a small boat worth the expense and hassle?
Would women think if you have a bass boat that you're a redneck like larry the cable guy? New bass boats are not cheap.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I learned a long time ago to sink my money into land instead of boats. If women were smart they’d go after a guy that owned LAND, the more the better. Land almost always equals money.
What about property taxes? I could see why women like boats, especially the bigger, nicer ones. The attractive ones get to put on their bikinis, get out in the sun, and get some attention.

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you live near a lake, a 17 or 18 foot bow rider is sufficient. On the ocean you need probably 21 feet with a small cabin under the bow. A bow rider or runabout would appear pretty dinky in the ocean. There are a lot of women who would be happy to go out even in a small boat, but you will definitely see them staring at and longing for the bigger boats as they go by. This is experience talking.
There are a lot of good buys right now in the used boat market. Mostly because of covid financial backlash. You by no means need a new boat. You can fix up a used boat to be really nice.

DonJuanjr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There are a lot of women who would be happy to go out even in a small boat, but you will definitely see them staring at and longing for the bigger boats as they go by. This is experience talking.
How old were these women?