"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Boats and Observations of female nature

Kotaix

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 29, 2019
Messages
2,236
Reaction score
2,822
Age
48
I have come into sailboat ownership in the past year or so. Since I've gotten the boat, a lot of my cute female coworkers have been lining up to go out, and I've taken a few of them on the boat so far. One of the things that has been fascinating, has been to hear and see the effect that boats have on women. One coworker said, in almost as many words, is that a woman's place on a boat is to look hot and do nothing else. Lord knows SHE wouldn't do anything else, she tries to get everyone to do her work for her on the job. This really got my feelers up and I've been observing the dynamics ever since.

Recently, I went out with two other coworkers. The hotter of the two is getting married in the near future to a guy that "rocks her world". Definitely an Alpha guy. She's one of the smartest women I know, and very objective (for a woman). She def sees the world thru a non-feminist lens, "believes" that equality is actual 50:50 shared responsibility, not hypergamy, and we have a strong friendship because of it.

All that said... When we went out on the boat last time, it got to the point that I knew that there was a boat with men on it coming up to pass us, and I knew it without turning my head because she would start preening herself to get the attention of the guys on those boats and looking in their direction. It never stopped. The more men on there, the more she did herself up. A boat full of chads would get her waving instantly. She couldn't even help herself when there was an older gentleman washing his boat. She even made up vague bull**** excuses, or self-deprecate, to cover for what she was doing when they gave her the attention she wanted. The need for female validation is truly limitless.

Not only that, she would do the same thing when we passed other boats that were filled with older women who had hit the wall, knowing she had power over all of them. And the hot women on the other boats I pass are always sure to look over and smile and show off when we go by.

I have no point to make, just observations to share on female nature in the wild. This red pill awareness is definitely interesting!
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

cola

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 26, 2009
Messages
2,224
Reaction score
3,002
Location
Baltimore
Women literally base their self esteem on male attention. Hence, the way the girl acted on the boat.
If they perceive you as alpha and you don’t show them attention it literally hurts them to the core.

There was chick chick at work once, she was young, had a sick body and wore a face full of makeup to work every day.. She literally spent an hour doing makeup before work.

Anyway, all the guys would oogle her, and it irritated the hell out of me, I hate thirsty guys more than attention *****s,It cheapens all men as a whole when men act like they can’t control their urges around an attractive woman, and reaffirms that them being hot is enough.. and it’s not.

So because I was so irritated by the way men acted around her i purposely ignored her, wouldn’t even make eye contact, would literally not even acknowledge her presence.
Anyway, this bothered her to the point she pulled me up about it and asked why I don’t talk to her.
I was dumbfounded she cared enough to pull me up about it.
I slept with her about 2 weeks later after hanging out a couple times, but it was literally effecting her self esteem that a decent looking guy didn’t acknowledge her presence.

Edit; this is till about 35-40, once they acknowledge they’ve hit “the wall” they start basing their self esteem on things like being the best mom or their job title..
 
Top