Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Board Problems

No Escape

Don Juan
Reaction score
When i'm logged in for more than than about 10 minutes while typing something, i get logged out. Anyone else having this problem?

Sexual

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by No Escape
When i'm logged in for more than than about 10 minutes while typing something, i get logged out. Anyone else having this problem?
Sounds like a problem with your settings. Mess around your privacy settings.

diablo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Check your cookies and privacy settings; it's a problem occuring from within your browser.

By the way, this doesn't exactly qualify as DJ Discussion... more along the lines of S&F.

EpsilonArmati

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
A useful habit I've found was to copy and paste something long (>3 paragraphs) into notepad or whatever before submitting to a website. A few seconds of this can save you a few minutes of typing.

Also, to expand on Trippsta, check your cookie settings and make sure they don't expire sooner that necessary.

Vincent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Cookies problem.

penkitten

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
my kiddo played on wwe.com
now my cookies dont work

what do i do to fix it?

help computer illiterate

Wyldfire

Banned
Reaction score
pen, if your cookies don't work you probably wouldn't have been able to post. At least that's the case if the site requires cookies in order to log in.

Your "cookies" can be found in your browser preferences window under the "security" section. Of course, the exact location is dependent upon which browser you're using. While you're there you might want to adjust them so that you only store cookies from sites you navigate to. Then your cache isn't bogged down with banner and pop up cookies.

penkitten

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Wyldfire
pen, if your cookies don't work you probably wouldn't have been able to post. At least that's the case if the site requires cookies in order to log in.

Your "cookies" can be found in your browser preferences window under the "security" section. Of course, the exact location is dependent upon which browser you're using. While you're there you might want to adjust them so that you only store cookies from sites you navigate to. Then your cache isn't bogged down with banner and pop up cookies.
i had to type my name and pass in the login part to log in and i am using explorer....

Wyldfire

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by penkitten
i had to type my name and pass in the login part to log in and i am using explorer....
I use Safari (Mac), let me open IE and give you directions on how to fix it...I'll post it here in a couple of minutes.

Wyldfire

Banned
Reaction score
Okay, pen...here's how you fix your cookies.

Open up your browser preferences

Look for "Receiving Files"

Cookies are located in the "Receiving Files" sub category.

Adjust the setting to "never ask" if you don't want to have to log in each time you visit.

Close Explorer

Open Explorer again and log in here again. Once you do that you should be all set.

diablo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
  • Turn your oven to 375 degrees
  • Grease your cookie sheet
  • Place cookies about 2" apart
  • Bake for ~30 minutes
  • Remove and cool

Wyldfire

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by diablo
  • Turn your oven to 375 degrees
  • Grease your cookie sheet
  • Place cookies about 2" apart
  • Bake for ~30 minutes
  • Remove and cool
Diablo...if you baked cookies for 30 minutes they'd look like charcoal briquettes. :D

penkitten

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Wyldfire
Okay, pen...here's how you fix your cookies.

Open up your browser preferences

Look for "Receiving Files"

Cookies are located in the "Receiving Files" sub category.

Adjust the setting to "never ask" if you don't want to have to log in each time you visit.

Close Explorer

Open Explorer again and log in here again. Once you do that you should be all set.

i cant find receiving files anywhere

Wyldfire

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by penkitten
i cant find receiving files anywhere
Argh...my explorer might be configured differently since I'm on a Mac. Can someone else explain to pen how to find the cookie preferences in IE on Windows?