Blw Job Problem

CoRVeTTe6699

Don Juan
Reaction score
I have a problem when it comes to getting blwjobs.

Last year, a girl wanted to give me my first bj. Unfortunately i couldn't get it up. ( most likely because i consumed alcohol)...

Three nights ago, my girlfriend gave me my first b-job. I got it up, but i didn't come. She stopped after 5 minutes and she tried jerking me off too, but I didnt come then ethier. I can't give her "advice" on how to do it because what she is doing is fine.

One of my biggest fears was coming too soon. Then after the first catastrophe, I was left wondering if i would be able to get it up at all. Now it's worrying about if I am going to be able to get my nut off.

i am comfortable with this girl, and i am not gay. What the **** is wrong with me?

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The problem isn't necessarily you whacking too much, it might be a combination of things. Her style definately counts for something.

It takes me a much longer time to ejaculate with a bj than it does with sex.

It's not a big thing (pun not intended). Don't worry about it.

Jariel

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It may be performance anxiety, which happens to a lot of guys. I always seem to get very tense whenever I'm with a new girl, which can lead to problems.

The solution is obviously to relax, but that's always easier said than done.

Last edited:

Chilli_pimp

Don Juan
Reaction score
i just read your post and i started to laff.. i had the same problem. i figure its the pressure of not busting too soon... when i recieved my first bj, i was determined not to bust in the first minute... then a minute turned into half an hour.. my broad was telling me to focus, she was obviously getting tired... so i reaized who gives an f if i bust in a minute, its only head, shes tryna give me the pleasure...

btw, i think heds too over rated.. the teeth get in the way... ouch!

Nightspark

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
yeah i hate those teeth... kills the moment and sets my busting clock on reset ... hahha

yeah dont worry about it dude i have something similar and i dont really care... means i can get head for longer fcuk for a heaps long period :D

baz

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Nightspark
yeah i hate those teeth... kills the moment and sets my busting clock on reset ... hahha

haha
no one likes the "rake"