"You Can't Argue a Woman Into Liking You"

You made your case like a lawyer. Stable job. Good guy. Ready for something real. All true. All irrelevant.

She weighed your points, nodded along, felt nothing — then fell hard for some tattooed bartender with a motorcycle and a gambling problem.

Logic is where attraction goes to die. The "22 Rules" work a level deeper, on the subconscious switches that decide within minutes whether you register as a MAN or as part of the furniture.

Stop presenting evidence. Start flipping switches.

Read more...

blushing

Ziro

Don Juan
Joined
Apr 27, 2003
Messages
46
Reaction score
0
I blush way too much and I don't know why, even when someone just says my name. It's not really because I'm nervous, but it's just something I do. I just wanted to know if there's a way I can bring down my blushing or something because people who don't know me usually think I'm shy at first because I blush.
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

penkitten

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 14, 2001
Messages
8,256
Reaction score
236
Age
49
Location
at our house
blushing is sexy!
it could be worse you know, you could have some nervous tick on your face instead...
 

Rith

New Member
Joined
Aug 24, 2004
Messages
6
Reaction score
0
Age
40
Overactive blushing is a medical condition. I've heard of it actually being fixed through minor medical procedures. It's the same deal with over-sweating, say in palms, people think you'e nervous but it just happens whenever. Look for info on it on Google or something and you might find some way to fix it. But I'd say you should really research it before you start shelling out any major cash.

I'm no expert but I'd figure a tan would at least make the blushing less noticable. How you get the tan is up to you, but you might want to try those creams or sprays or whatever that give you an artificial tan.
 

DonJuanQuixote

Don Juan
Joined
Sep 22, 2004
Messages
49
Reaction score
0
Location
Illinois
Originally posted by Rith
I'm no expert but I'd figure a tan would at least make the blushing less noticable. How you get the tan is up to you, but you might want to try those creams or sprays or whatever that give you an artificial tan.
What did YOU smoke?
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

fatkins

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 4, 2004
Messages
68
Reaction score
0
If you blush just cover it up by saying they have a booger in their nose.
 

dookie

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 28, 2004
Messages
61
Reaction score
0
Age
46
blushing isn't bad... some women even find it sexy. I have had a hard time controlling a hard-on at times. :p anybody have some suggestions???
 
Top