Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

blushing

Ziro

Don Juan
Reaction score
I blush way too much and I don't know why, even when someone just says my name. It's not really because I'm nervous, but it's just something I do. I just wanted to know if there's a way I can bring down my blushing or something because people who don't know me usually think I'm shy at first because I blush.

penkitten

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
blushing is sexy!
it could be worse you know, you could have some nervous tick on your face instead...

Rith

Reaction score
Overactive blushing is a medical condition. I've heard of it actually being fixed through minor medical procedures. It's the same deal with over-sweating, say in palms, people think you'e nervous but it just happens whenever. Look for info on it on Google or something and you might find some way to fix it. But I'd say you should really research it before you start shelling out any major cash.

I'm no expert but I'd figure a tan would at least make the blushing less noticable. How you get the tan is up to you, but you might want to try those creams or sprays or whatever that give you an artificial tan.

DonJuanQuixote

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Rith
I'm no expert but I'd figure a tan would at least make the blushing less noticable. How you get the tan is up to you, but you might want to try those creams or sprays or whatever that give you an artificial tan.
What did YOU smoke?

fatkins

Don Juan
Reaction score
If you blush just cover it up by saying they have a booger in their nose.

dookie

Don Juan
Reaction score
blushing isn't bad... some women even find it sexy. I have had a hard time controlling a hard-on at times. :p anybody have some suggestions???