Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Blue pill family

Joseph Stark

Banned
Reaction score
Tips for living in a blue-pill world? My whole family except for one brother is painfully blue pill. I have several women I’m seeing casually and they’re repulsed that I don’t give all my attention to one girl. Especially my brother and his girlfriend who are extreme Catholics. It’s annoying dealing with people who will never understand how you live. And I think it’s pretty much useless and impossible to try redpilling anyone. Any tips/thoughts how you guys handle it?

Lone Philosopher

Don Juan
Reaction score
Tough to get people to see something when they aren't willing to open their eyes. I feel like your best move is just hit them with a "People are entitled to live their lives however they please and that includes me" or something to that effect. Make them feel bad for shaming/judging you and they will probably back off at the least.

If they continue to judge and shame, maybe distancing yourself from your family. As bad as that can sound or as hard as it may be to do in a pandemic. The saying "you can choose your friends but not your family" comes to mind here.

Kotaix

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Unfortunately you just have to keep your mouth shut when it comes to your family unless you want to alienate them all. And you don't want to go down that road unless they're insane fundamentalists.

You might consider moving to a different state/city where your way of life is more acceptable, but you should be careful there too. Moving away from uptight religious blue-pilled areas can mean ending up in a place where the women won't judge you, but you'll be surrounded by SJWs, which is just the same thing in the end

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Nothing you can do. Catholics can be fervent in their belief systems and trying to push them onto others. Well...really any religious group can for that matter.

Just do what you do and let them know you choose to be happy.

Romanemp22

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just keep doing your thing spinning multiple plates and fvck what your family thinks.

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My dad(65) & I used to do delivery driving, we would go on 2 hour long trips etc, and i would put Patrice O Neal clips on,

My Dad used to roll his eyes in like a playful disgusted kind of way(blue pill thinking, women are precious). this was only 2 years ago.

Guess who my dad has on all the time now in his car?

Patrice O Neal

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just show them Blackpilled

You will get disowned like I have been.

Joseph Stark

Banned
Reaction score
My dad(65) & I used to do delivery driving, we would go on 2 hour long trips etc, and i would put Patrice O Neal clips on,

My Dad used to roll his eyes in like a playful disgusted kind of way(blue pill thinking, women are precious). this was only 2 years ago.

Guess who my dad has on all the time now in his car?

Patrice O Neal
Wish my dad was like that. It’s annoying because my dad went through the divorce machine, so naturally it makes sense he SHOULD agree with me because of that. But he still clings to what he was raised to believe

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Catholics can be fervent in their belief systems and trying to push them onto others. Well...really any religious group can for that matter.
I'm going to expand that to "any group".

Joseph Stark

Banned
Reaction score
I'm going to expand that to "any group".
Religious folk are the worst to have an argument with. Because they believe their beliefs come from God, to sh*t all over their beliefs is to literally sh*t all over God himself (in their eyes). They won’t even consider the possibility that their “Savior” could be wrong about some things

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ehh...religious groups have been doing it since the beginning of time pretty much. Far more so than "other groups"
Political groups are also fervent in their beliefs. As is anyone else who is passionate about what they believe in.

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
you guys really need to learn to stay quiet the less you talk, less they will know and less they will annoy you

You should listen to your family.
and you should never listen to this guy

Travel memoir21

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
The thing we should talk about in terms of being blue pilled or red pilled is not just about women.

Things like politics, the world, fitness, diet, ' conspiracy theories', spirituality/ religion, etc should also be in the category of being blue pilled or red pilled or not.

RickTheToad

Reaction score
Turning 24 in March
This is normal and the standard quo. You are still young enough to surround yourself with strong minded red pill dudes. You have to go out an seek them though. Here is a good place, but locally, cigar bars are good places too. If it has to do with relationships, your family will probably not be the place to go for answers that work in today's world. They'd work in yesterday's world, just not today's. With technology and the average dude would just do about anything to get into a females pants; traditional ways for advice no longer work.

Some good places, here, Rollo Tomassi (https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC8eLDzfH6YfZRDbDuMsNWiA), Greg Adams (https://www.youtube.com/user/CoachGregAdams), Rich Cooper (https://www.youtube.com/user/EntrepreneursInCars), George Bruno (https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCghz8w8iOn3PDpYi9QuC3bQ)

A word of advice, just watch their videos. Over time, it will become second nature.

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Tips for living in a blue-pill world? My whole family except for one brother is painfully blue pill. I have several women I’m seeing casually and they’re repulsed that I don’t give all my attention to one girl. Especially my brother and his girlfriend who are extreme Catholics. It’s annoying dealing with people who will never understand how you live. And I think it’s pretty much useless and impossible to try redpilling anyone. Any tips/thoughts how you guys handle it?
Let them live by their rules and when they fall on their asses, laugh.