Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Blowing off a new plate/potential LTR

Kidd55

Don Juan
Reaction score
When I see her, I also plan on saying something the lines of:

I was being jackass by not responding/shutting you out when you just wanted to see me. I didn’t make you feel appreciated. I’m sorry.

sazc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When I see her, I also plan on saying something the lines of:

I was being jackass by not responding/shutting you out when you just wanted to see me. I didn’t make you feel appreciated. I’m sorry.
No your not. Nope. There's no need. She's not mad at you. Just carry on as normal.

You now have a different perspective on the situation. No need to disclose that to her, just use the new info moving forward.

I'm fairly certain that, had she had known that your dog had to be put down, happy hour would have been off the table and she would have spent the entire evening with you.

Last edited:

Kidd55

Don Juan
Reaction score
No your not. Nope. There's no need. She's not mad at you. Just carry on as normal.

You now have a different perspective on the situation. No need to disclose that to her, just use the new info moving forward.

I'm fairly certain that, had she had known that your dog had to be put down, happy hour would have been off the table and she would have spent the entire evening with you.
Alright. I won’t say that. Thanks, sazc. I’ll let you know how our evening goes.

In the logistics part of the texts, we agreed to have a ‘low key’ evening. I suggested some low key spot near her place and she countered that we’ll just figure it out when I come over. I’m thinking we may not even leave her place, so we’ll see.

Jager

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Alright. I won’t say that. Thanks, sazc. I’ll let you know how our evening goes.

In the logistics part of the texts, we agreed to have a ‘low key’ evening. I suggested some low key spot near her place and she countered that we’ll just figure it out when I come over. I’m thinking we may not even leave her place, so we’ll see.
The script just got flipped on you. You were in a position of power in the beginning, but not anymore. If the title is accurate, it means you have other plates, so it does absolutely nothing to you to drop one.

She was chasing you. Now you are chasing her.

You’re qualifying yourself to the woman you’re talking about in this thread. You’re apologizing to her too, now, when you don’t owe her an explanation for anything, and you haven’t actually done anything evil. You’re going to her place, when she should be going to yours. You’re setting up dates, whereas if this chick was really into you she’d be hounding you for attention and to spend time with you. You wouldn’t even have to really work for it. You didn’t have to work for it to begin with, because she was inviting you.

“We’ll just figure it out when you get here.” As a counter to your plan, which you accepted.

Who’s really leading this interaction @Kidd55?

Get out, Kidd. Get out now. You’re about to be cucked.

Last edited:

Kidd55

Don Juan
Reaction score

Alright, so our night went well. I ended up
Going to her place around 730pm. She was beaming as soon as she saw me. She brought me into her bedroom immediately and we had sex after some brief small talk about our week’s. (We don’t do much texting).

We just hung out, watched a movie, she made me food, I slept over her place and we had sex again in the morning. I gave her this powerful orgasm. She let go raw too.

The Friday night situation came up. She said she was confused because things had been going well but then she didn’t hear me. She told her friends I was coming and then I didn’t show. I told her that I should have texted her that I wasn’t coming and it was my Intention to make her look bad. She was sympathetic because the dog situation and we both agreed that we need to be more clear with our communication. She said if I would have told her about the dog, she would have come hang with me.

Thoughts?

sazc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She was sympathetic because the dog situation and we both agreed that we need to be more clear with our communication.
good
She said if I would have told her about the dog, she would have come hang with me.
DUH

IMO I think the dog situation got to you more so than anything else

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
The script just got flipped on you. You were in a position of power in the beginning, but not anymore. If the title is accurate, it means you have other plates, so it does absolutely nothing to you to drop one.

You’re qualifying yourself to the woman you’re talking about in this thread. You’re apologizing to her too, now, when you don’t owe her an explanation for anything, and you haven’t actually done anything evil. You’re going to her place, when she should be going to yours. You’re setting up dates, whereas if this chick was really into you she’d be hounding you for attention and to spend time with you. You wouldn’t even have to really work for it. You didn’t have to work for it to begin with, because she was inviting you.

“We’ll just figure it out when you get here.” As a counter to your plan, which you accepted.

Haha

He'll be back here in a few months with another thread.

And then you can tell him 'I told you so'.

Kidd55

Don Juan
Reaction score

I didn't post every single detail of our situation on this thread, but to summarize:

We've been hooking up for 2+ months. I banged her on the 2nd date. She initiates 85% of the time. Last weekend, she flew outta town to see family. I told her to come by my place once she landed. She did and we fcked. Last week, she asked me to come meet up with her/her friends twice, once on Wednesday, once on Friday. I declined the Wednesday invite since I had other plans and just didn't text her back on Friday. She looked into the place I suggested and it was fully booked. Therefore, she just wanted to chill out, watch a movie, make me some food, and fck. I fcked her twice.

For most women, I get it, but this chick has given me 0 drama, 0 BS, 0 resistance to sex. The whole game changed since I didn't respond to one text and I gave her a brief explanation? I don't agree.